It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"C"-"S"-"U"!!! it's a DISEASE...called "Can't SHUT UP!!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
These reality shows, all of them...every single person on these shows has "CSU" disease...they just CANT...SHUT...THE..."F#....UP!!!!!

None of them! They just talk and talk, and inerrupt and talks and talk some more. It just SHOCKS me...they just can NOT - SHUT UP!!

If I was ever on one of those shows I'd have a ship horn, and every time one of those stupid bitches or dudes just started rambling on I'd start blowing that ship horn, deafening ALL of them, until they SHUT THE F# UP!!. Every single time they spoke, I'd honk that horn, and I'd continue to honk it FOREVER!!

I can't believe how much these stupid Reality people just have a terminal case of CSU. They just CAN'T SHUT UP!!

Who cares what any one single of these entitled LOSERS has to say??? ***HONK****...."but then we were all like... ***HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNK***, and then we went out to the airport and got on the "GEE-4" and... ****HOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNK, HONKKK, HOOOOONK****.....

you STUPID BITCHES!!!

OMG....I can't believe people watch these programs!!!!

Serious "C"-"S"-"U".....CAN'T SHUT UP!!!

Master's degrees....ALL of them!!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Housewies of Dumpster Drive,

Keeping up with the Trailer Trash,

Hip Hop life of Love and Murder!

Gangster Wives of Detroit

WTF...OVER???

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Crunk Girls of Compton...

Kartrashian Kartoons of Mars...

Is there any freaking thing they can't make a filthy "reality show" out of???????

edit on 1/9/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Saw a couple episodes of survivor a decade ago, never have seen another "reality" show since.
From the comercials ive seen plugging them, they all look to be absolute mind draining garbage.

Nice rant btw. 10/10
edit on 1 9 2019 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Fragging, shallow, gold digging, IDIOTS!!...every last one of them!!

Not one single value to stand on of their own, just someone else's money...and somehow they're all famous!!

I want to VOMIT!!! (on top of VOMIT!!)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Cable TV is overpriced with crap content and 35% commercials. Don't buy it. Get cheaper subscriptions to things you actually like with no ads.

Stop giving these people attention.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Can't shut up, you say?

Alright I'll be nice this time since I'm sure I can't shut up either.

edit on 9-1-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Just turn the channel really fast when those shows come on. They will destroy your mind. Panic if you have too, they are attempting to turn us all into idiots.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh, believe you me, I definitely DO (change the channel).....as long as I am the one in control of the remote!!!

Otherwise...I'm off to...uhhhh, ATS!!

LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Been seeing adds lately for "temptation island". The way they are hyping it, its like its the cinematic experience of your life.
They are taking couples, who've been together for a while and trying to get them to cheat on each other with hot singles the show is supplying.

Stay classy USA network!

Ill see whats on history channel or netflix. Or watch paint dry.
edit on 1 9 2019 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
TV has slowly declined over the years.

Reality shows might be more interesting if they centred on lives that were interesting.

I think a reality show about your life, Fcd , would be a lot more interesting than a bunch of rich housewives.

A reality show about poor housewives would be more interesting than the crap they have on now.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

the wife watches them i just go into my computer room shut the door and tune into ats no problem liked the rant

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I think a reality show about your life, Fcd , would be a lot more interesting than a bunch of rich housewives.

I got a chuckle out of that... A Day in the Life of Flyingclaydisk.

The first thing that came to mind for me was the language and violence disclaimer they have at the beginning of the show. "Viewer discretion advised"

Then it occurred to me that FCD's rants, musings, and stories would really be great material for a reality TV show! Things like watering his wife's flowers with a front-end loader; evicting angry snakes from the storm shelter; and the image of him standing in the middle of a huge industrial building, with no floor, screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs.

The vast array of tools, ongoing projects, and his unique knowledge and experience would make for some good reality TV on the Discovery or History Channels.

I think our friend FCD should get an agent...

-dex

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley
Totally agree ..πŸ˜†

And don’t forget all the cooking segments that it would include with visuals of socks flying off feet.😏

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I could say the same about you and many on here, do you work? How do you find the time?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
"C" "S" "W".........It's a disease. Can't Stop Watching.

Finding things you love rather than hate would suit you better FCD.

Dont you think?

T.V. is like the internet, people, etc.....if you don't like something, don't partake and move on.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Heh heh...yeah, that would be my signature move!

Socks...***BOING!***...right off your feet!!!, BAY-BEE!!

(I mean, they just shoot right off, you know!)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So, what did you ever find to occupy some of that free time you were getting more and more of? Did you decide on a PC gaming system or a console? Tried any games yet?

new topics

top topics

join