It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocasio-Cortez Suggests Illegal Immigrants ‘More American’ Than Trump Supporters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Too funny, you guys are really hoping there's a candidate worse than Trump, not even this woman in the OP is that I'm afraid, you're at the bottom already there is no lower position available...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Slightly off-topic, but why does anyone see her as attractive?

I have wondered the same thing. I am not attracted to stupid women or crazy ones and I am only attracted to white women for the most part.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's insanity just fighting to get out of its physical constraints.

LOL. You should be a freaking comedian. That is a great line.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Too funny, you guys are really hoping there's a candidate worse than Trump, not even this woman in the OP is that I'm afraid, you're at the bottom already there is no lower position available...

So sick of hearing stupid ignorant comments like this.

I would rather be at the bottom of a barrel than at the top of a barrel full of monkeys.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

OH!!!!

I JUST got it!

Attractive to some of you people is all about physical looks!

What, you thought the crap she keeps spewing out of her face is attractive? Looks she's got; brains... eh... no...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I was actually starting to get worried there... I'm counting on good ol' O'Crazio Kotex (thank you DB!) for the next two years of comedy, and she actually said a couple of smart things recently.

Nice to see the world is back to normal.

Illegal immigrants, like the one who killed Officer Ronin Singh, are more "American" than Ronin Singh was? Really?

I'm wondering what her definition of "American" is... actually, I'm wondering if she knows the definition of "definition." Baby steps here...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Anathros

Since you brought ex's up, let me use a saying my father uses.

Maybe you just have a taste for sh!t and a big appetite.

Sounds like a smart man. Can't say he's wrong.

My dad always told me if you're not with the one you love, love the one you're with.

to fathers and their infinite wisdom!
edit on 9-1-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
LOL

You guys have a 5th grade crush on this woman.
You're gonna get kicked out of the club.

I know I'm right Spanky.

edit on 9-1-2019 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
LOL

You guys have a 5th grade crush on this woman.
You're gonna get kicked out of the club.

I know I'm right Spanky.

I gotta pickle, I got a pickle, I gotta pickle hey hey hey hey.........I GOTTA PICKLE!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

The problem is that the second anyone starts taking her seriously, then that might give legitimacy for her anti-American ideas and values.

Too many already think like she does.

We should not be compelled to legitimatize her ideology.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
From the Obama Era, when Democrats voted FOR More Physical Barriers.

“United States is stupid … I come back every time,” asserted Mexican national Rolando Mota-Campos to a Virginia-based immigration agent after his 11th arrest — for crimes ranging from abduction, assault, four DUIs, vehicular assault, attempted robbery, and domestic violence.

Mota-Campos has been deported three times and has vowed to return again

Excerpted from: www.constitutionparty.com...
edit on 1/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Washington, DC is like Hollywood for ugly people.

"Act more American."

Hispanic Americans, of all immigrant status, have 3X the violent crime rate of whites.

And EVERY illegal, in addition to breaking immigration law, is by definition, a tax cheat.

Real , working-class Americans live in fear of the IRS. Many lower income Americans pay more than they owe, out of fear of the IRS. But every illegal cheats; many commit tax fraud and wire fraud. They do do with impunity. The worst hat could happen is deportation to their homeland.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

So sick of hearing stupid ignorant comments like this.

I would rather be at the bottom of a barrel than at the top of a barrel full of monkeys.

Don't take life so seriously, you'll never get out alive...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
She said they “act more American” not that they are more American. At least according to what is presented in the OP.

Not saying I agree one way or the other but let’s discuss what she actually said and not embellish it. The distinction is important because saying they act more American is really just a matter of opinion where as if she was saying the are more American it’s then issuing a statement of fact. If her opinion is that they act more American then fair enough you can disagree with her opinion all you want.

I am sure that there are many people who would agree that Trumps behaviour at times is very un-American in their opinion. Not saying you will find many in ATS though.
edit on 10-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Gothmog
A box o rocks
Without the rocks

Hay , Cortex-less
Ask an illegal alien what the 3 branches of the US government are and what are their functions?

Actually does she even know herself ?
Bet not

Probably not, but I bet a legal immigrant does........

They have to. I had a Nigerian friend to apply and obtain for citizenship. Painful test.

edit on 1/10/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: spacedoubt

The problem is that the second anyone starts taking her seriously, then that might give legitimacy for her anti-American ideas and values.

Too many already think like she does.

We should not be compelled to legitimatize her ideology.

Sure. Also, it's a well established fact that good old Murica was built with German trumpets and a tight border security, not with illegal immigration and freedom.

That's right! However, I think you 'people' should be compelled to further delegitimize your ideology with threads like this and comments like that.

#TooManyThoughtcrimes

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Guaranteed votes in NY and LA as well as being a guaranteed way to drive away your base nationally.

Good job idiot.

edit on 1 10 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

“[Trump] talked about what happened the day after Christmas? The day of Christmas, a child died in ICE custody,” she emphasized with a level of authentic passion that feels strangely out of place on the evening news (but shouldn’t). It wasn’t the fact-checking that went viral. It was this simple claim to human decency.

TheIntercept

Tucker?!?
You better come up with a better spin for this, now!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
What gets me is the idiots on the left like Geraldo River that try to claim "illegals commit less crimes than Americans do". HELLO, they committed a crime by entering this country illegally. They use fake or stolen ID's to gain employment.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

are you kidding, even if she could run (which its apparent you dont know she cant) would be a dream to run against Trump......

Their best bet is Biden, and hes going to be old as hell, not to mention we get to bring up his preoccupation with kids.....

No please bring it on.....Im even middle of the road, I voted for Rand Paul, I can tell you now, if Trump could beat out the lineup of people like Rand Paul, Cruz and Rubio, NO ONE they have has a chance in hell.....especially against Grabby Biden
edit on 1/10/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join