It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls meeting with Schumer and Pelosi a total waste of time after he storms out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: iplay1up2

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: xuenchen

Nancy and Chuck need to work on pretending to act concerned. They bombed at it. Now there are tons of memes floating around.

Oh, and trump saying he can identify with those not getting paychecks, was sincere? Please, whenever trump needed a hand out he went to his daddy.

Well Mr. Trump isn't getting a government pay check either.

Maybe if he offered his Presidential pay check to Pelosi, she would be on board with the wall. Although she is filthy rich. How did she get all that money? Shouldn't she share it with the less fortunate?

You really think someone as greedy and egotistical as spanky donates his paycheck. You are so stupid it defies logic. One way he can prove it. Provide his tax returns. After all its a great deduction.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Trumps trying to keep his promises.
They bitch at him for sticking to his guns.
If he backs down they'll bitch he didn't keep his promises.

Might as well stay the course

might as well

screw all the people not getting paid

told you

black belt at the game
does not mean you do the right thing

Tell nancy to give trump his wall if she's so concerned about the little people.
She could create all kinds of new jobs....

But politics...

The democrats idea of compromise has always been "just do it our way"

How is Trump storming out because he didn't get his own way any different?

Can't negotiate when the person on the other side states that there will be no negotiation.

Trump is there to negotiate, a give and take. The Democrats say that there will be no negotiation and Trump is the child?

Are you serious with this crap? Explain the logic behind that for me please.

Explain the logic, sure...

Trump had a temper tantrum when he didn't get his way and stormed out... What part of that are you having difficulty understanding?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Who said he "stormed" out....besides the MSM??

It's sooooo nice that our officials care sooooo much for the security of the citizens of this country.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

For sure, did'nt he say he would shut it down(govt) and own it..happily.

Funny to see all those saying "he didn't actually mean Mexico was going to pay"..lmfao
edit on 9-1-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi says the tens of thousands of American deaths from Illegal Aliens and Drugs coming in through Mexico is a "Manufactured Crisis".

Source: twitter.com...

I'm sure it hurts President Trump to have to lower himself so far, just to negotiate with a callous, selfish woman like Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Trumps trying to keep his promises.
They bitch at him for sticking to his guns.
If he backs down they'll bitch he didn't keep his promises.

Might as well stay the course

might as well

screw all the people not getting paid

told you

black belt at the game
does not mean you do the right thing

Tell nancy to give trump his wall if she's so concerned about the little people.
She could create all kinds of new jobs....

But politics...

The democrats idea of compromise has always been "just do it our way"

How is Trump storming out because he didn't get his own way any different?

Can't negotiate when the person on the other side states that there will be no negotiation.

Trump is there to negotiate, a give and take. The Democrats say that there will be no negotiation and Trump is the child?

Are you serious with this crap? Explain the logic behind that for me please.

Explain the logic, sure...

Trump had a temper tantrum when he didn't get his way and stormed out... What part of that are you having difficulty understanding?

Please provide the video of Trump throwing a tantrum and "Storming out"

Apparently youve never been in a negotiation, this is a tactic used. They refuse to budge, you leave, give them time to think about it when they know your firm in your position and you wont get what you want either if you refuse to concede anything.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My dad made a lot of money working as a Chemist, Microbiologist, and Director of Research, for a fortune 500 company. He made a lot on investments as well. My moms family did a deal with Walmart, and sold 80 acres @ 40k each. How does Nancy have 120 million? He doesn't have that kind of money. But of course Dad is very honest. She must not be even slightly honest. Sounds like kick back money to me
edit on 9-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nancy Pelosi says the tens of thousands of American deaths from Illegal Aliens and Drugs coming in through Mexico is a "Manufactured Crisis".

yeah I challenge her to spend a month in Del Rio or Eagle Pass, and observe whats going on there with the cartels issues flowing over state side, and talk to the ranchers that live down there.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

My dad made a lot of money working as a Chemist, Microbiologist, and Director of Research, for a fortune 500 company. He made a lot on investments as well. My moms family did a deal with Walmart, and sold 80 acres @ 40k each. How does Nancy have 120 million? He doesn't have that kind of money. But of course he is very honest. She must not be even slightly honest. Sounds like kick back money to me.

Because shes bought and paid for by "charities" and special interest groups.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I have searched for anything that remotely indicates Trump threw a temper tantrum and have found nothing.

A "no" to the Wall is a no-starter. Pelousy and Schmucker both know this. They may have the time to waste, but the POTUS doesn't waste time.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Trump asks for funding for what he was elected for.

That he swore Mexico would pay for. Don't think for a second anyone is going to forget THAT. There's a reason his base is starting to chip away -- he promised they wouldn't have to shell out a cent for it, campaigned on that hard, then backtracked & effectively said "Yeah, you're paying for it." You don't keep supporters that way.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump walked out.

BwaaaHaHaHa 🤣

government not getting anything done is totes funny

That's my favorite kind of govt.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I have searched for anything that remotely indicates Trump threw a temper tantrum and have found nothing.

Huh lol imagine that!!!! Surely this couldnt just be a hit job "cause Trump"?

A "no" to the Wall is a no-starter. Pelousy and Schmucker both know this. They may have the time to waste, but the POTUS doesn't waste time.

Dead on, besides im sure shes fresh with energy to wait around after her expensive vacation to Hawaii, you know, because she was so concerned about the well being of Americans.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

My dad made a lot of money working as a Chemist, Microbiologist, and Director of Research, for a fortune 500 company. He made a lot on investments as well. My moms family did a deal with Walmart, and sold 80 acres @ 40k each. How does Nancy have 120 million? He doesn't have that kind of money. But of course Dad is very honest. She must not be even slightly honest. Sounds like kick back money to me

You might find this article interesting. It also makes you wonder why Dems evangelize so much about "green" energy and "green" jobs. You have to hand it to Pelosi...she's a scam artist extraordinaire! Don't think for a minute that she didn't get something out of this deal.

$737 Million Green Jobs Loan Given to Nancy Pelosi's Brother-in-Law
edit on 9-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Source: twitter.com...

I'm sure it hurts President Trump to have to lower himself so far, just to negotiate with a callous, selfish woman like Pelosi.

Rahm insists they shouldn't let this crisis go to waste 🤓

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

That he swore Mexico would pay for.

No , he didnt swear, yes it was a line he repeated, but no one for a split second thought that would actually happen. I swear its like hearing parrots squack the same sound bites over and over every page.

There's a reason his base is starting to chip away

Actually his base is growing, and more people who were on the fence are pulling to Trumps side, you know why? Because of the BS crap the left are pulling right now, the Kavenaugh thing, Whats going on with Pelosi and Chucky, the all out attacks to try to impeach on no basis, and the constant screeching. You guys are SHOVING middle into the arms of Trump.

he promised they wouldn't have to shell out a cent for it

He didnt promise that at all.......

then backtracked & effectively said "Yeah, you're paying for it." You don't keep supporters that way.

Again the vast majority knew we would have to pay for it somehow, the fact that hes standing his ground, along with the above I mentioned , is widening his base......

The fact yall think its going to other direction really shows how out of touch the left is

Take me for example, I was all over this forum during the election hammering Trump, urging not to vote for him, pointing out every inconsistency and every issue there was.......a very ardent, and ALMOST never Trumper.....

It has gotten so so bad though with those on the left, I have found myself having to defend this guy on issues that are clearly non issues in regards to Trump, but have been blown up like they are earth shattering by the left.

Its gotten to the point where, barring him doing something extremely despicable, or that endangers the republic, I will be voting for him in 2020.

Again you guys are driving people to his base........every day
edit on 1/9/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Nancy and Chuck need to work on pretending to act concerned. They bombed at it. Now there are tons of memes floating around.

By what metric? Nancy and Chuck pulled bigger ratings numbers than Trump did.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

By what metric? Nancy and Chuck pulled bigger ratings numbers than Trump did.

Yeah among misled and uninformed Democrats watching CNN and MSNBC 😂

edit on Jan-09-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Lumenari
Trump asks for funding for what he was elected for.

That he swore Mexico would pay for. Don't think for a second anyone is going to forget THAT. There's a reason his base is starting to chip away -- he promised they wouldn't have to shell out a cent for it, campaigned on that hard, then backtracked & effectively said "Yeah, you're paying for it." You don't keep supporters that way.

Americans didn't fall for the lie that A magical wand was needed to bring jobs back to America either. Obama's rhetoric wisened us to exaggerations after being told we can keep our insurance and would save money too.

Trump voters never expected Trump to get Mexico to write a physical check nor physically build the wall. They do expect a return on their investment when Mexico will be dealing with the illegal immigrants and not so easily pushing them northward into our country.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join