It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls meeting with Schumer and Pelosi a total waste of time after he storms out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: notsure1

600 years
so it is i missed a 0.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Trumps trying to keep his promises.
They bitch at him for sticking to his guns.
If he backs down they'll bitch he didn't keep his promises.

Might as well stay the course

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Trumps trying to keep his promises.
They bitch at him for sticking to his guns.
If he backs down they'll bitch he didn't keep his promises.

Might as well stay the course

might as well

screw all the people not getting paid

told you

black belt at the game
does not mean you do the right thing

link   

originally posted by: Annee
Bully Trump doesn't get his way.

Throws tantrum.

Pretty simple

Dems should not have given him 1.37 bn in funds for his wall in 2018 then. When will they learn when you get folks used to having things for free...they ALWAYS come back for MORE! Oh wait! Hmmm.

Democrats are going to end up looking bad again...not Trump. The wall will continue and their own voters are going to be angry at them not negotiating sooner.

link   
Chuck looks like an adult version of either Beavis or Butthead. Maybe one of them made it in politics.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
Our government is embarrassing.

I very much agree- but as stated they're arguing over a tenth of a percent of the budget.

If these people worked 365 days a year, 1% of their time would be 36.5 days. Not sure how long this "shutdown" has been going because it doesn't really break my day at all- but a tenth of a percent of their time actually spent working would be probably less than one day out of the year.

What's the holdup? Jackwagons arguing over petty nonsense.

Do we need a wall? I don't know.
Would it be a huge undertaking to build? nope.
Would it make a big difference in national security? maybe.

What's the problem, again?

Oh yeah. Orange man bad, execute tantrum.exe

If we could extend the shutdown for 365 days and refund me 100% of my federal taxes for a year, I'd say let's skip the wall for another year... but honestly, that will never happen- and this wall is three decades overdue.

This is like arguing with the wife over buying new tires for the tractor. She might not see the need since she doesn't use the tractor Sure, they cost more than nothing- but you're just spinning your wheels without them.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Why do you guys always assume government workers are effing helpless and cant get a part time job until they go back to work?

Just love to spout whatever CNN tells you to.

They are not helpless obviously because they had a job.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to side with the libtards on this one until Trump can convincingly articulate how he squeezed $5Billion out of Mexico to pay for the wall.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The man only wants what amounts to .1% of the federal budget to goto his barrier.

Cost is obviously not an issue, why don't the dems just let it go?

If I made 800 dollars a week, I certainly wouldn't care about spending 80 cents on a candybar.

I don't want you to have that candy bar though, I don't care what you and everyone else want. So I'll withhold your paycheck so you can't buy that candy bar that I don't want you to have.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thats the CEO coming out to play - now he will squeeze the democrats' reputation into the ground such that come 2020, they will have zero chance of any degree of success.

'The Art of the Deal'

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

You might want to use a calculator for that math.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Yes, and Fox tried to spin it, that she did not support border security. That is a lie. They offered, I think it was 2.4 billion, in border security funding!

A wall is security. She doesn't support the wall. That means she doesn't support border security.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Why do you guys always assume government workers are effing helpless and cant get a part time job until they go back to work?

part time job is not the same as your full time job.

you shouldnt have to do that because your government sucks.
people like you totally not giving a # about it sucks too

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yes, and Fox tried to spin it, that she did not support border security. That is a lie. They offered, I think it was 2.4 billion, in border security funding!

A wall is security. She doesn't support the wall. That means she doesn't support border security.

a wall is not the only security
you can be for border security and be against the wall

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Nancy and Chuck need to work on pretending to act concerned. They bombed at it. Now there are tons of memes floating around.

Oh, and trump saying he can identify with those not getting paychecks, was sincere? Please, whenever trump needed a hand out he went to his daddy.

I don't know if he can identify with them or not. But I know Nancy and Chuck looked ridiculous standing there trying to act concerned. Nancy couldn't even get her words out very well.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Annee
Bully Trump doesn't get his way.

Throws tantrum.

Pretty simple

Dems should not have given him 1.37 bn in funds for his wall in 2018 then. When will they learn when you get folks used to having things for free...they ALWAYS come back for MORE! Oh wait! Hmmm.

Democrats are going to end up looking bad again...not Trump. The wall will continue and their own voters are going to be angry at them not negotiating sooner.

trump should have taken the 25 billion when he had the chance! lmao

how do you all rate his negotiating skills?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Call the waaaaambulance.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Nancy and Chuck are doing their part to destabilize the country. Trump will build the wall.

After the wall is built, give every illegal a chance to register for a DACA "Blue Card" that gets them a DACA ID number so they can pay taxes and work in the US. It is not a green card. If they want citizenship, they must apply through normal channels. No benefits unless you have a blue card. Any blue cards who serve, or have served, the country; military, LEO, fire, EMT, etc. automatically get a green card after some period and a path to citizenship as they are now in the line of legals. Blue cards last 5 years at which time they must be renewed. The holder who has paid no taxes for five years after reaching the age of 18 is not renewed as they are a drain on society.

Any illegal who does not register and is caught is immediately deported, sans any assets. Any employer who knowingly employs an illegal is fined $10,000/day. All money leaving the US gets taxed at a few percent to help with administration of the program. TANSTAAFL.

link   
I would like to see a couple of those Memes.a reply to: LSU2018

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: notsure1

part time job is not the same as your full time job.

you shouldnt have to do that because your government sucks.
people like you totally not giving a # about it sucks too

LMAo at people like you who actually act like they give a shi about those people.

When its only about REEEE orange man bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join