It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wall USA wins, not a wall USA wins bigger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

What part of Islamic State terrorists posing as refugees do you find funny?

Still confused?

"31 Suspected ISIS Terrorists Have Been Arrested In The U.S. In The Past Year"

"DHS whistleblower: Muslims waging ‘settlement jihad’ on U.S."

"Report: Illegal Migrants from Terror-Linked Countries Surging at Southern Border"

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

It is my impression that Trump stumbles into just about everything. Stumbles into and through.
And my proposal for a way to curb illegal immigration is to place all the penalties on those who employ them.
A company or person that hires an illeagal alien should have their business seized immediately and sold off at auction to someone else who will not hire people who are here illegally.

This side of illegal immigration is almost never discussed in the equation. Why I wonder.

I know why tRump doesn't discuss it. Because his golf courses hire illegals. Why the press doesn't ask him about this is a mystery to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Remember during the GOP primary when Trump said he had a plan to make Mexico pay?

Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

In the memo, Trump said he would threaten to change a rule under the USA Patriot Act antiterrorism law to cut off a portion of the funds sent to Mexico through money transfers, commonly known as remittances. The threat would be withdrawn if Mexico made “a one-time payment of $5-10 billion” to pay for the border wall, he wrote.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The same people who believe in Trump and border security have been waiting for decades for a president to come through on his policy.

This is not just a campaign promise. It is a policy that would be a win for our country but also a win for Trump. That is a bgi no no to the loony left.

They do not want a wall because each year they can pump up the 'need' for more money for border security and satisfy the contracts of their biggest donors.

A barrier on the southern border is not the issue. The ego of those who hate Trump is what has the country shut down.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The same people who believe in Trump and border security have been waiting for decades for a president to come through on his policy.

This is not just a campaign promise. It is a policy that would be a win for our country but also a win for Trump. That is a bgi no no to the loony left.

They do not want a wall because each year they can pump up the 'need' for more money for border security and satisfy the contracts of their biggest donors.

A barrier on the southern border is not the issue. The ego of those who hate Trump is what has the country shut down.

I find it amusing that you think someone has a bigger ego than don the con.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

he highest study I read is 130 Billion

Like I have stated before in other threads, and others have quoted after me, if the wall stopped only 20% of those people from coming in , that means we save $26 Billion dollars a year......that pays for the wall, in a year......

Of course that adds up every year, and again thats low balling it. In areas where a barrier has been implemented the numbers of reduced illegals coming over is much higher than that......

It’s not the best use of funds.

Saving 26 billion a year at bare minimum is most definitely worth it and those funds can go into other things like our VA and revamping the healthcare system.....

America really wins with implementing technology.

This is an interesting statement, I cant, for the life of me figure out why people think it will JUST be a wall with no other tech involved..........

In no place on the border where a barrier is up, is there no other technology being deployed.......

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: knoxie

What part of Islamic State terrorists posing as refugees do you find funny?

Still confused?

"31 Suspected ISIS Terrorists Have Been Arrested In The U.S. In The Past Year"

"DHS whistleblower: Muslims waging ‘settlement jihad’ on U.S."

"Report: Illegal Migrants from Terror-Linked Countries Surging at Southern Border"

Exactly , remember it only took 19 to kill thousands and topple two of the tallest buildings in the world.......

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

I find it amusing that you think someone has a bigger ego than don the con.

Oh Pelosi and Chuck have the ego to match, they just have years more experience in manipulating the masses through politics....

hmmm i wonder what happened to all those people that were "sexually abused" allegedly by Kavenaugh......oh ya, once the left was done with them they were tossed aside......

I dont think pointing fingers about ego or morality really works here for either side.......
edit on 1/9/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/9/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
One would think that a p.o.t.u.s. , an educated one at least, knows he should be held to a higher standard .

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
One would think that a p.o.t.u.s. , an educated one at least, knows he should be held to a higher standard .

Oh I agree, Trump isnt to the standard I would like to see for our country, not even close......

I find myself always skeptical of Trump, until i see him follow through.....and I question a lot of his ideas when it comes to the 2nd amendment and other things.......

That being said, im not seeing ANY of these politicians working for the benefit of the United States and it citizens BUT him, and that should speak volumes to just how low those on the left have gone, when Trump is doing more than they are......

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

''They do not want a wall because each year they can pump up the 'need' for more money for border security and satisfy the contracts of their biggest donors.''

I never heard that one before. You are saying that some of the biggest donors to the Democrat party are companies that supply border security? Where did you find this information. Where ever you found it did it suggest that those companies donate to the Republicans as well?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Every year before Trump was in office the request for billions was no issue. Tens of billions for 'border security'.

Local contracts. State contracts. Federal contracts. Grants. Contracts for security or funding to support immigration issues. Millions to the border states, etc.

If a wall is built, and is then effective, it will cut the cost and need for funding to be sent to take care of illegals. Less money to skim. It happens all the time. Less money to spread around.

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002019-01-10T16:42:57-06:000457 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, I see what you are getting at and I find your assessment realistic though I don't know as I would limit it to democrat donors.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Wasn't trying to say just that. There are R's against this also. McCain was the old leader and now Romney is on the way. Old school politicis.

Hell, Devos, Sec of Educations brother bilked the US government for billions stateside and overseas. They are all in it for a payday and if you take it away you get these tantrums like we have now.

<< 1   >>

join