It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

29 Facts About the Border and Mexican Cartels we all need to Know

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The DEA's entire existence relies on fleecing taxpayers out of endless billions of dollars, by selling them a factually flawed concept... Your Breitbart link probably has more credibility than the DEA... which says a lot.
edit on 9-1-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The government of the US has been the cartel,they supply the rebels with weapons,they control drug trade,why they have officers at border to make sure their shipments get through,ones caught are set up

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Having read this the following can be stated:

Once I did think that a barrier was a good idea. Like many I believed the way to stop the flow of people would be a barrier. I also believe that the country should be more secure and know who is coming and going. However, the more I learned about this issue, that changed, and am not infavor of the wall.

The reason is that it is only a bandage to a far greater problem and this will only make this worse. The problem with illegal immigration is far more extensive than what is not reported. I do not believe that there has been done any proper studies on the impacts of such on the country, and any studies done by the government is suspect, as most tend to be cherry picked.

the other problem here is that what this will do, is force people back into the shadows of the country, where they are hidden and back into a form of virtual slavery, with no recourse for any crimes committed against them. And often forced to remain where they are, for fear.

That is no way to live, and even law enforcement before, saw this and knew it was a major problem for the victims would not step forward, or witnesses to crimes, for fear of being deported.

Nor does this address the problems with the immigration department, how it is underfunded, or how overburdened the immigration courts are. Or the shortages in persons when it comes to the boarder patrol.

Nor is the president not stating the long term cost of upkeep of the wall. One can not merely put the wall up and forget about it, but it has to be inspected on a regular basis, and then repaired or replaced on a regular basis, due to the damage from environmental, natural erosion, or from those probing and seeing how to take it down. Then there is the need for constant patrolling the entire length of the fencing to make it where it would be very difficult to breech.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I have had those same views for years as this all doesn't happen by chance. So how does it get disrupted. Either by an Anomaly, chance cause or other.

TRUMP is the anomaly and a Wall is a chance cause. Or I could have it vise versa. That's why hes getting the sheet beaten out of him by MSM and others

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Can you just imagine if the NWO wins. But I don't think they would hold power forever. Unless they drugged or had a microchip in every human on earth. People would revolt sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I read the Mexican newspapers in Spanish weekly. They reported out that 70% of all women in the Migrant Caravan have been raped during their journey. 70%. So we DON'T want all of those type of men coming into the USA. American feminists need to get real and wake up as their end game is broken.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join