It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems saying a wall is immoral are outraged trump is trying to pull back from illegal wars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If you sincerely read what I'm saying, we wouldn't be going around and around

Perhaps overconfident people like yourself that assumes to speak for an entire group is part of what wrong for this country.

Perhaps. And perhaps you didn't just insult me?

We're done. I keep hoping we could have an honest conversation. Someday maybe - hope springs eternal

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Ok so how do we manage the influx of seekers, who gets in and who isnt allowed?

Read the link I gave you earlier :-)

Yep the article does not say at all.

Show me where it outlines who is allowed to stay and who isnt.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

If you sincerely read what I'm saying, we wouldn't be going around and around

Perhaps overconfident people like yourself that assumes to speak for an entire group is part of what wrong for this country.

Perhaps. And perhaps you didn't just insult me?

Was that an insult? A minor insult perhaps even I am not above, to one such as yourself behaving in such an arrogant way insulting me in the very ways you claim I am doing to you erroneously.

Your article ans statements make no case whatsoever dressing the OP for dem s like pelosi saying a wall is immoral but the syria war is not.

It is reminiscent of great left wing leaders like Mao and stalin that sought to claim moral superiority as they too justified the murder of people.

edit on 9-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Just a little thread to sum up the democrats as of late

Building a wall is immoral and must be rejected at all costs

Yet the same democrats saying that are outraged that trump would even try to pull troops back from illegal wars in Afghanistan and Syria

I think we would be wise not to be lectured on morality from blood thirsty people that push for regime change wars every chance they get

This is a good point. There's nothing wrong with NOT building a wall, as long as we address the security issues on the border and there's nothing wrong with pulling troops out of Syria and Afghanistan and Iraq. We don't need out Troops in the middle east. Especially over oil.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My favorite part about this thread is how its basically 6 pages arguing over why we should or shouldn't be at war...not too much about why we should secure our country's boarders...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Always remember, as I'm sure you do, that it's not "democrats" but the establishment deep state that transcends party. This liberal has been protesting those wars across the board since right after 911, when I was coming of age. Not many conservatives I knew (in fact almost zero) were protesting with me back then. Every single one in my personal life mocked me for it. I also was one of the few liberals I knew personally who also criticized the OBama admin for Libya and Syria. I saw more online, however,

My point is that conservatives shouldn't get on their high horse about war mongering, based on this history. I do recognize that some, possibly yourself, have been consistently against neo-imperialism and endless wars.

No, a wall isn't immoral. We do need to be able to secure and control our borders, as any country should be able to.

originally posted by: Grambler
Just a little thread to sum up the democrats as of late

Building a wall is immoral and must be rejected at all costs

Yet the same democrats saying that are outraged that trump would even try to pull troops back from illegal wars in Afghanistan and Syria

I think we would be wise not to be lectured on morality from blood thirsty people that push for regime change wars every chance they get

edit on 9-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
My favorite part about this thread is how its basically 6 pages arguing over why we should or shouldn't be at war...not too much about why we should secure our country's boarders...

Interesting choice of words, "boarders". The people in question are NOT "boarders", they are "illegal aliens"! You can call them whatever you wish, but "boarders" they are not!

Secondly, I will say...straight up..."WE SHOULD NOT BE AT WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!"

Period!

I don't care which political party advocates for war in the ME...they're WRONG!!

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!!!

Period!!

We have no business there! None!

Now, you want to talk about "illegal immigration"? Okay, let's talk about it!

Try running the border in Israel! No wall there...just a BULLET!

So...which do you prefer????

Note - Be careful before you take what you perceive to be the moral high-ground!!

That is all.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How Clinton and obama took out Gadaffi and just left Libya in a state of anarchy is crazy.

No plan after taking out their leader, no exit strategy. Just a hit and run that left the country a terrorist hot bed.

You know it's real bad if libya is not even brought up anymore

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
A final solution to the libitard problem is this.

Trump should say water is good. We all need water to survive. And that the US will provide free water to all.

Within a week all far left fruit loops will be dead from dehydration.

Why?

Cause orange man bad and everything he says you must do the opposite.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join