It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems saying a wall is immoral are outraged trump is trying to pull back from illegal wars

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I personally think the wall is bad but that is just the conspiracy side of me.

Also we should know that walls don't do much than keep people in than out.

The only wall (and that contains multiple walls) that served its purpose is that one somewhere......

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: olaru12

And we have a second response in here that actively avoids the topic at hand, using personal attacks in luei of debate.

I'd say it's lazy, but you're going out of your way to dodge it.

It's not even the left any more, it's a shell of what it used to be abandoning it's platform to bet all stakes on obtaining power by being "not Trump" or fighting him on everything.

All because he hurts feelings and speaks like a jackass. Lower yourself to his level and you're the same thing.

Topic...I don't want war either as a vet. btw...I'm not a democrat, my feelings aren't hurt, and your insults directed to me mean nothing but I will put you on my stalker list if you want as you seem very interested in all my responses on ATS.

catagorize me however you want...I'm labeling you "stalker"

edit on 9-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

i dont get it. whats the crisis? it sounds as if there is a catastrophic scenario going on, but is that true? there are people trying to come to america and i think thats happening till centuries and it will happens in the future, legal and illegal. so, what is this all about? there are massshootings, there are the common racist attacks, there is no working healthcare system, there are too much drug addicts, too much guns, and you people arguing about a #ing wall wich will change nothing but costs billions of dollars. its not about the wall, right? its about frustration, fear, hate. ats is a board for mostly rightwings, thats ok, sometimes really strange to read but thats life, i'm pretty curious and i want to hear all sides. i follow many rightwings on twitter. i have to admit, i still dont know exactly what a lefty is, but i follow some activists and most of them just trying to make the world a better place - sometimes they fail and sometimes they post stupid things too. we are all human beings and no one is perfect. but as i said before, we are all connected and i don't think walls helping us to get better people.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I would be more than happy to discuss why illegal immigration is a crisis, and have done so on many threads

However, even if feel there is no crisis, how is that responsive to the op, which is about Dems saying a wall is immoral, but regime changing wars are perfectly fine?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I have to ask, do you EVER leave your parents basement? I feel it’s unlikely. a reply to: Grambler

Got um!

Grambler should delete his account after that burn. I liked the not addressing the topic approach. Shuts them down everytime

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

war is never a good thing because people dying for nothing. the invasion of irak was a disaster and it makes things much worse. syria is a mess and i have no clou who is fighting who and where this war is going to.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THAT was a quick Triggering.
Well done, G.

rEEEEEEEE in the morning sir, may I have some more?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

And we have a second response in here that actively avoids the topic at hand, using personal attacks in luei of debate.

I'd say it's lazy, but you're going out of your way to dodge it.

It's not even the left any more, it's a shell of what it used to be abandoning it's platform to bet all stakes on obtaining power by being "not Trump" or fighting him on everything.

All because he hurts feelings and speaks like a jackass. Lower yourself to his level and you're the same thing.

Topic...I don't want war either as a vet. btw...I'm not a democrat, my feelings aren't hurt, and your insults directed to me mean nothing but I will put you on my stalker list if you want as you seem very interested in all my responses on ATS.

catagorize me however you want...I'm labeling you "stalker"

Take it how you want.

Label me as you wish.

I try to be a straight shooter and call it how I see it. Popular opinion or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Every moral and practical argument against the wall, save for the one about cost, has been utter claptrap.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I personally think the wall is bad but that is just the conspiracy side of me.

Also we should know that walls don't do much than keep people in than out.

The only wall (and that contains multiple walls) that served its purpose is that one somewhere......

Walls that are to keep us in have the keys on the other side. and the sharp edges pointed in facing us.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yet the same democrats saying that are outraged that trump would even try to pull troops back from illegal wars in Afghanistan and Syria

I think we would be wise not to be lectured on morality from blood thirsty people that push for regime change wars every chance they get

When America pulls out of Syria the people who you've supported and encouraged , the Kurds , will be slaughtered by Turkey , Erdogan already has the hump that the withdrawal has been slowed , Bolton thinks the Turks should guarantee Kurdish fighters security which earned him a snub yesterday.

Your country has a moral responsibility to these people regardless of the rights and wrongs of the situation.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just leaving this here. Bolton is backtracking and trying to keep the US in Syria... The anti Trump opposition will switch to "we should pull out" then.

For the record I despise Bolton, always have.

link   

What exactly makes you an expert on wars? American Generals have said pulling out of Syria would be a mistake. Yet you sit behind your keyboard, bashing them. Its not the Dems, its our Military, who says we should not pull out. How long did you serve??

edit on 9-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: gortex

Your country has a moral responsibility to these people regardless of the rights and wrongs of the situation.

Why can't the UK help them? Why us?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Do you want to take a chance, ISIS regroups and attacks the U.S.? I trust the Military, and what they say. You go ahead and trust Grambler.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Because you are the ones who went in and made the promises not us , are you a country of honour or do you turn your backs on the people you have aided and encouraged all these years in the knowledge they will be killed.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Do you want to take a chance, ISIS regroups and attacks the U.S.? I trust the Military, and what they say. You go ahead and trust Grambler.

Why because we've been winning wars?

The longer we're there the more enemies we make. That's not me trusting Grambler, it's learning the lessons. The more bombs we drop, the more civilians get killed, and their family is just going to be the next generation of people who hate us.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Because you are the ones who went in and made the promises not us , are you a country of honour

We used to be.

or do you turn your backs on the people you have aided and encouraged all these years in the knowledge they will be killed.

My country didn't make those promises, shoddy politicians did.

They were dead to begin with and used as pawns, it's sad and I hate it, but it is what it is.

The only option we'd have is making Kurdistan, how do you think that would go?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Yet the same democrats saying that are outraged that trump would even try to pull troops back from illegal wars in Afghanistan and Syria

I think we would be wise not to be lectured on morality from blood thirsty people that push for regime change wars every chance they get

When America pulls out of Syria the people who you've supported and encouraged , the Kurds , will be slaughtered by Turkey , Erdogan already has the hump that the withdrawal has been slowed , Bolton thinks the Turks should guarantee Kurdish fighters security which earned him a snub yesterday.

They were there before we came and were holding their own with supplies from the Western world after we saw their plight. We have a lot of interested parties for that land and alas they can't all occupy it peacefully it would seem.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join