It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems saying a wall is immoral are outraged trump is trying to pull back from illegal wars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just a little thread to sum up the democrats as of late

Building a wall is immoral and must be rejected at all costs

Yet the same democrats saying that are outraged that trump would even try to pull troops back from illegal wars in Afghanistan and Syria

I think we would be wise not to be lectured on morality from blood thirsty people that push for regime change wars every chance they get
edit on 9-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

(post by soundguy removed for a manners violation)
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Damn... Didn't even make it past the OP. Someone got TRIGGERED!

Great job Grambler. You know you're doing well if you can achieve this so quickly. lol

I agree - I don't understand the left's motivation other than just simply anti-everything Trump says. I think that's the whole point of their party.
edit on 9-1-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
THAT was a quick Triggering.
Well done, G.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I have to ask, do you EVER leave your parents basement? I feel it’s unlikely. a reply to: Grambler

So lazy you're not even going to touch the topic?

First comment in and you're just slinging s### at the walls to see if it will stick.

Ya know, I lean left in many ways, but it kills me that they are willing to war hawk just to spite Trump, it's pathetic.....

Even more pathetic is the base not willing to call it out, rather they'll do the bidding for establishment rapists at everyone's expense.

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Would it be possible to get some material that isn't just a rehash of Rush and Brian Kilmeade. And your vlog is getting repetitive as well.

We get it....Trump good, libs bad!

And your vlog presentation screams "amateur" time to game up amigo! With just a little tweeking, you could be the new Alex Jones and monetize your deal. I know you put a lot of effort in to the rants why not ratchet up a notch and reach an audience besides you tube and ATS.

edit on 9-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I have to ask, do you EVER leave your parents basement? I feel it’s unlikely. a reply to: Grambler

So lazy you're not even going to touch the topic?

First comment in and you're just slinging s### at the walls to see if it will stick.

Ya know, I lean left in many ways, but it kills me that they are willing to war hawk just to spite Trump, it's pathetic.....

Even more pathetic is the base not willing to call it out, rather they'll do the bidding for establishment rapists at everyone's expense.

Carry on.

It seems like a lifetime ago, but as a young man I joined with my democrat friends in rejecting illegal wars like Iraq

Where did they all go?

Somehow they now think I have changed and am immoral

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I still remember when Obama was a candidate and telling GW "Mr. President stop this illegal war"

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Would it be possible to get some material that isn't just a rehash of Rush and Brian Kilmeade. And you vlog is getting repetitive as well.

And your vlog presentation screams "amateur" time to game up amigo!

I don’t watch rush and kilmeade

Surprised to hear they call our war hawks like my op

Your criticism of my videos are noted, even though there wasn’t one in the op.

I will not give it up, but thanks for the suggestions!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And we have a second response in here that actively avoids the topic at hand, using personal attacks in luei of debate.

I'd say it's lazy, but you're going out of your way to dodge it.

It's not even the left any more, it's a shell of what it used to be abandoning it's platform to bet all stakes on obtaining power by being "not Trump" or fighting him on everything.

All because he hurts feelings and speaks like a jackass. Lower yourself to his level and you're the same thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
He’s fairly correct. The Democratic Party is neither left wing nor liberal, and in fact are just as much the party of war and corporate corruption that the republicans are.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The people that say a wall is immoral are the same ones who think abortion is okay.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Curious Nancy wants troops to stay in war zones isn't it ?
FlashBack -
January 19, 2007 - War of Words Without End

Speaker Pelosi was arguing, in essence, that the president is putting young men and women in harm’s way for tactical political reasons, and she’s questioning his motivations, rather than questioning his policies. The one thing you can say about President Bush is that he’s not moving forward with this new plan because he thinks it is popular; he is doing it because he thinks it is right.

Today

Na ncy Pelosi links Trump's 'premature' Syria troop withdrawal to Michael Flynn sentencing Thursday 20 December 2018

Ms Pelosi, who is seen as likely to be elected speaker in Congress when Democrats take control in January, added in her statement: “We must also ask why the president did not make this decision in the context of advancing peace negotiations. Syrian families caught in the middle of this conflict continue to endure heartbreaking horrors every day.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey, I dont know about Grambler, but my basement bedroom is quite comfortable, for the record. It's dark and cozy, like a cave with blankets. I even have a chair and everything. (Lesson for everyone - if you get divorced, fight for your house, don't just give it up!)

Anyway, back on topic.... It's the same stuff, different day from the Left. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Right as well for a number of reasons, but at least they have consistency; this garbage coming from the other side changes every election cycle to fit with whatever social issue is going on, and the people eat it up every time..... It's almost as if the average individual only has a memory that goes back 6 months at most.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Dang you sure showed him huh. You totally combated his thoughts with that awesome basement line, but you forgot to call him racist, sexist, or a Nazi. These insults are important so people know your virtue exceeds their own. You get liberal points for ignoring content completely and just insulting and talking about what you feel but you could have scored more with baseless accusations as well. You have served your cause well my friend, changing the minds of many intelligent people I’m sure.

Seriously though come back and tell us your thoughts on why democrats, who have always been anti war, are now against ending unnecessary wars and bringing our troops home simply because it’s what trump wants.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It seems like a lifetime ago, but as a young man I joined with my democrat friends in rejecting illegal wars like Iraq

Where did they all go?

Fighting the good fight against Trump on every issue even if it coincides with what their platform supposedly is/was.

Because nazi racist sexist buzzwords and muh feels and such.

God forbid anyone discusses issues honestly.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Come on man, really?

That's what passes for debate with you?

Grambler is talking about illegal wars and the hypocrisy of moral outrage toward the wall. Address that.

I do want to point put that Afghanistan is not illegal. Protracted and a waste of time, money, and resources? Yes. Illegal? No.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Come on man, really?

That's what passes for debate with you?

Grambler is talking about illegal wars and the hypocrisy of moral outrage toward the wall. Address that.

I do want to point put that Afghanistan is not illegal. Protracted and a waste of time, money, and resources? Yes. Illegal? No.

Illegal wasn’t even the right word, immoral

But I’d do believe although the original war was legit, we have gone far beyond what was authorized as the original scope, thus making it illegal in my opinion

But the morality of continuing to be there is more important than the legality to me

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Would it be possible to get some material that isn't just a rehash of Rush and Brian Kilmeade. And your vlog is getting repetitive as well.

And your vlog presentation screams "amateur" time to game up amigo! With just a little tweeking, you could be the new Alex Jones and monetize your deal. I know you put a lot of effort in to the rants why not ratchet up a notch and reach an audience besides you tube and ATS.

Your posts are becoming worth less and less as time progresses. If you don't do something now, your posts will start to look like soundguy's posts.

Where's you refutation to the post? What do you think of continuing war efforts in the Middle East? Why is that not immoral but the wall is?

Are you out of arguments that make sense? Is that it?

Seems like.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join