It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body language, Trump VS Schumer & Pelosi

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: StallionDuck

These people don't respect the president. This p!$$es me off to no end. They all but prostrated themselves for Obama and they can't even look this president in the eye. Whether they like it or not, this IS their president. They should respect him and at very least treat him as such instead of the laughing stock they believe him to be.

He is the laughing stock of the planet. He is a joke to the majority of the world.

Also, I'm sure you gave Obama the same respect you give Trump. Lol

You act like you know me. Look buddy, I served our nation in more ways than one. In that, I was taught to respect the PotUS no matter who it was. At that time, Clinton was in office. Go figure... So no, unfortunately Obama was the president and I saw him as such. I'm not that childish and wasn't one of those "He's not my president". I knew he was president and saw him as such even though I hated his policies. I didn't like the guy but I didn't see our Rep side treat him like the libs are doing now to Trump.

Once more, I hate to show you wrong but he isn't the laughing stock of the planet. Maybe half? But again... Who cares. He's not the president of the whole world. I could give a rat's @$$ how the rest of the world see's us. If you don't like it, don't come here. Half and maybe more so see him as doing the right thing and that's what counts. Just because we piss off the other side doesn't mean he's any less. He's not your savior Obama and isn't doing the damage that your savior has done and that's a great asset to this country and that's one of the reasons why we voted him in. Don't like it? Tough. Our votes counted and this is the result of the vote.

The libs saw that the people has spoken and they can't deal. Not my problem.
edit on 9-1-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: StallionDuck

Don't worry, you wont have to put up with us not respecting trump much longer.

Yeah? Why is that?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
When they came on the screen my wife said they looked like aliens trying their best to act human but being bad at it, like the cockroach alien from M.i.B.

That’s why I married her, her references are awesome.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thank you for providing more proof to support what the rest of us already know. Deplorables live in an alternate reality called stupid. a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Although I agree with most of the stuff Trump does, I've been against his wall idea since day one and I was glad he ignored the issue for so long even though it upset some of his supporters. However it seems he has decided it cannot be put off any longer, and I don't think Trump is very used to not getting what he wants. He has been winning so much and he's unwilling to lose on this campaign promise. It has become a game of stubbornness, both sides are acting like children, trying to see who will cave first.

Having said that, Trump clearly has a stronger argument and is more willing to negotiate. In that speech he talks about a metal barrier or fence instead of a cement wall, this actually seems like a reasonable compromise to me. Over the last few days we've seen old videos arise showing democrats promoting a "barrier" on the border. It may just seem like word play but it's a much more realistic approach and it would undoubtedly be effective at mitigating the flow of illegal immigrants across the border.

I don't think Trump is doing the right thing by being so stubborn, but he has a legitimate concern. He should be the bigger person and allow normal government operations to resume, but I guess he wouldn't win so often if he gave up so easily. Here in Australia we're surrounded by the ocean on all sides, compared to the U.S. we have a very tiny number of illegal immigrants and yet we still have arguments over how to properly deal with it. Of course the U.S. will survive without a "barrier", but you would also benefit greatly by building one.

Trump is presenting a real solution to a real problem, yet the dems are totally unwilling to compromise in any way as was made clear by the pair of ET's named Chuck and Nancy, all sides are at fault for this situation. There's no real justification for their position either because people seeking asylum can come through the proper channels. If the vast majority of illegal immigrants are coming across one border then why wouldn't you want to protect the border, unless the motive was purely to oppose Trump?
edit on 9/1/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Agit8dChop

trump, over and over sits with his arms crossed directly in front on him, when he doesn't know how to act. Just look at him at Bushes Funeral, uh awkward, he was the elephant in the room. How about him speaking to the Parkland Shooters, arms crossed tight.

When someone crosses their arms, it usually means that they're closed for arguments. By crossing the arms, a barrier is put in front of the body, as some sort of protection. Putting an object in front of you may be the same signal.

www.simplybodylanguage.com...

Yesterday, I was listening to an alt right radio host, he had a caller, who went on and on about how much trump has let him down, and he wished he had not voted for him. He is not the only ex trump supporter who feels that way. There are a growing number, of ex trump supporters who feel just like him.

Of coarse the same, 15 people on ATS, will stick up for trump not matter what. Some people just can not accept when they are wrong.

Yes, I voted for Trump. Yes, I have buyers (voters) remorse. That being said, if the election was held today, I would still vote for him over Hillary. My hatred for Hillary outweighs my dislike for Trump.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

Gesticulate: to make gestures especially when speaking.

Gestures can also be written but still manipulative ...kind of like writing ‘tRUMP’. Written manipulation, like the nazi’s used to use

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I saw this meme on the news and thought I would die laughing. It is so perfect, their expressions don't even need to be 'shopped!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So annoying when people say potus

Good for you

Yes he is my president and yes he is a Pyle.

Have to earn respect.

He has not

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

My first thought was the 2 little girls in the hallway in the movie the shining

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It’s fitting to see these establishment swamp creatures as the face of the opposition. Trump easily won this exchange with a moral argument for border security, while the opposition largely lamented a partial government shutdown (75% is still up and running), proposing legislation that serves mostly government (and those speaking). He’s destroying life-long politicians at their own game.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

By “the world”, they always mean the political class, the media, and their base. They have no clue what occurs outside their bubble.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
you can hear him breathing in his nose with a bit of force!

That's called coc aine.

Wrong president. That was Obama that did the coke. The interview from his classmate said he came back from dates with older white men with it. True fact.
edit on 9-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

And you act like you know me. I didn't vote for Obama for either one of his terms, but he is a decent, respectful man and therefore I respected him in return.

Trump hasn't earned any respect. He's disrespectful to nearly every one, can't form a coherent sentence to save his life, and I will never understand the praise nor will I respect him until he shows some sign of being a decent human being.

I do care how the rest of the world views us, and I don't like being a joke. We're a joke, because he's a joke.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

So annoying when people say potus

Good for you

Yes he is my president and yes he is a Pyle.

Have to earn respect.

He has not

You are starting to sound alot like silly.

Is that where you wanna be when Jesus comes back?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Shumer and Pelosi had the look of vultures being kept away from a carcass by a pride of lions. They looked genuinely terrified somehow - I've never seen a stiffer pair of seasoned politicians speaking, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Are you threatening a Senator and the Speaker of the House? Sure sounds like it.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The woman doesn't seem very professional.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Nancy looked coked out. The latest Botox must have caused some pain for her to have clearly taken that much Oxy right before going on air.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Democrat response was absolutely counterproductive.

I doubt they will do that again. They just shadowed Trump to gnaw at his heels.

Every day they become more irrelevant and less powerful.

All they will have left is scorn and thirst for revenge. These are death throes.

edit on 1 9 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join