It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body language, Trump VS Schumer & Pelosi

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

love this channel, I've learnt so much and she's enjoyable to listen to! I know a few have posted 'Body Language Ghost' before , for those that dont know it, do yourself a favor and go watch a few of the past videos.

Really interesting how she explains Trumps breathing and offers it as an explanation for his peculiar speaking technique. His sinuses are narrow and he cant get enough breathe, so he has to speak and breathe which creates pauses and uptones... interesting! you can hear him breathing in his nose with a bit of force!

Anyway, Schumer - Pelosi - what an embarrassment!

Are the Democratic-Anti-Trumpers really that naive that they'd give those two the Presidency? Do you not see it in their eye's that they're capable of anything to get power?

Trumps statement was good, on point.. but he didnt cut deep enough.. It needed to be a sledge hammer and didn't really ''announce'' anything - it was just a brief of the current situation... good yes - but, people are growing tired of Trump pulling his punches, as of late!
edit on 9/1/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It looks like a bad SNL skit for the Dems, when we worry about the needs of foreigners before our own people we have lost the country hopefully Trump can bring us back!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
He has them off guard now!!!

HAHAHAHAA!!!

I say something big tomorrow, Thursday because he wants people to get paid and look like he did it.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It has been Confirmed , Chuck and Nancy are Reptilian Overlords posing as Humans . Our Only Recourse now is to Destroy them in the Name of Saving Humanity . Humans Unite !

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-1-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Gesticulating is sign of manipulations, dishonesties which tRUMP and his entire team of admin. are master of, being used as “standard formula available in American culture” to distract the audience from the main subjects under the question exactly like they are in theatrical performances.

This has been seen a lot under Nazi, neo-Nazis and rallies of white supremacists.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

You are Delusional , take the Red Pill NOW ...............

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

So we have another Antfia supporter = Nazi and white supremacists. Enjoy your life racist.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Now, that was funny. I just woke up and haven't watched it yet. I watched oak island instead. I'll have to watch both clips now.

I've been into body language for several years now.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chinablast

Funny that america has been worrying about foreigners for a very long time , worrying about them so much , they had to free them to death

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Wow! That was good. I really enjoyed the commentators take on this.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Just watched the Chuck & Nancy comedy show. I can only think they were auditioning for some SNL sketch. Hilarious.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hope the Both of them do not Creep You Out unless you are a Horror Fan Sister...)

edit on 9-1-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

to distract the audience from the main subjects under the question

Sounds like what MSM does every single day. Are they a bunch of Nazis too?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
you can hear him breathing in his nose with a bit of force!

That's called coc aine.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

trump, over and over sits with his arms crossed directly in front on him, when he doesn't know how to act. Just look at him at Bushes Funeral, uh awkward, he was the elephant in the room. How about him speaking to the Parkland Shooters, arms crossed tight.

When someone crosses their arms, it usually means that they're closed for arguments. By crossing the arms, a barrier is put in front of the body, as some sort of protection. Putting an object in front of you may be the same signal.

www.simplybodylanguage.com...

Yesterday, I was listening to an alt right radio host, he had a caller, who went on and on about how much trump has let him down, and he wished he had not voted for him. He is not the only ex trump supporter who feels that way. There are a growing number, of ex trump supporters who feel just like him.

Of coarse the same, 15 people on ATS, will stick up for trump not matter what. Some people just can not accept when they are wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

These people don't respect the president. This p!$$es me off to no end. They all but prostrated themselves for Obama and they can't even look this president in the eye. Whether they like it or not, this IS their president. They should respect him and at very least treat him as such instead of the laughing stock they believe him to be.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

These people don't respect the president. This p!$$es me off to no end. They all but prostrated themselves for Obama and they can't even look this president in the eye. Whether they like it or not, this IS their president. They should respect him and at very least treat him as such instead of the laughing stock they believe him to be.

He is the laughing stock of the planet. He is a joke to the majority of the world.

Also, I'm sure you gave Obama the same respect you give Trump. Lol

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Maybe it’s just me but when I saw the dems response I immediately thought “American Gothic”.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

When trumps own propaganda arm, Fox news channel, fact checks his speech and points out his lies; it's hard to get respect from anyone except his cult of personality. Even his staff doesn't respect him.

but, but, Obama is beating a dead horse. He's gone...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Don't worry, you wont have to put up with us not respecting trump much longer.

<<   2  3 >>

join