It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If We Were All Spirits...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If we were all spirits,
Just disembodied ghosts,
Where on this Earth would we dwell?
What would we seek the most?

And if we were all together,
Then what would we fight about??
For we would have no possessions,
No bathrooms to clean,
No factories for jelly beans...
Just a bunch of spooky nothings
Without the meat and spleens!

Now explain to me
The meaning of existence
After this show,
And I'll give you some canned green beans
From 15 years ago...

To Those 'In The Know'
-xXoXOoXOo

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

...I'd be Scotch, considering I drink almost an entire bottle each day.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

I'm a vodka guy... but I'm not as brave. I respect the dedication, however!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy

There is no way you're a vodka guy, because you can't be a "guy" when you're a disembodied spirit posting on a fake message board in an illusion of a reality. But, thanks for the green beans on heart chakra Tuesday!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

There is no way you're a vodka guy, because you can't be a "guy" when you're a disembodied spirit posting on a fake message board in an illusion of a reality. But, thanks for the green beans on heart chakra Tuesday!

YESSS!!!
What this guy/spirit said!

And then some!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

We are made of the very stuff we are experiencing. Our spirit dwells in the same place where particles come into existence and then go out of existence with collider experiments.

The meaning of existence is for God to realize His omnipotence. Every possible quantum state must be realized in order for reality to be mathematically sound. Our Big Bang is the result of a star collapsing to a black hole in another pre-existing space-time dimension. In one space-time dimension you marry Sue. And in another space-time dimension you marry Kim. All that matters is every possible possibility get's realized so God's omnipotence can be accurate and complete.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Now explain to me The meaning of existence...

You can be a success in everything else but if you don’t have love in your life you’re a failure.

In light of eternity, what you have done in love and service is all that is going to stand in that day.

He asked me a question: "What did you do for your fellow man?" www.youtube.com...

Jesus asked: "Have you learned to love?" www.youtube.com...

"It was ALL about the love..." www.youtube.com...

"Have you ever loved the way youve been loved here?" www.youtube.com...

"The message I brought back from my nde, or near death experience, was to love myself and others unconditionally." www.youtube.com...

Richard Cole – meets God in afterlife

RICHARD COLE, He always believed in God and Jesus but was not a committed Christian as he had so many questions and doubts. He had a heart anurism and went in for an operation. He was chilled to freezing point. He saw everything happening to him in the operating room and then he died.

Richard heard God say “Do not turn around as you may not see my face” Faced the other way he asked questions of God about Adam and Eve. This is a very interesting account and seems more genuine than most.

He asked God “What is the meaning of life”

Answer: “It is all about love”

Richard Cole is a frequent vintage race car exhibitor and enthusiast who has participated as a judge at Concorso Italiano, The Los Angeles Concourse at the Rose Bowl, and Ferrari Club of America events. That’s his Daytona vintage race car in the picture with the “Enzo” plate. As so many others do, Richard Cole has not written a book about his encounter with death.

UPDATE: from comments by a close friend it seems Richard Cole finally went to be with the Lord forever in December 2016.

www.sportscardigest.com...

THIS MAN DIED DURING SURGERY, MET GOD & ASKED HIM, "WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE?"

Bob Jones died- God sent him back from heaven's door

"Have you learned to love?" (Jesus speaking to Bob Jones at the entrance of Heaven.) Here is an account of a divine encounter prophet Bob Jones had with Jesus Christ. Hear what God told him what was going to happen and what He was going to do!

top topics

join