It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Addresses The Nation LIVE From Oval Office 9pm EST - Jan-8-2019

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I mentioned this earlier.

here is a thread on Cuomo basically outing why the dems are terrible and responsible for the shutdown.

It is an unbelievable video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes because at that point logic was overriding his npc brainwashing program. Good catch and point well made.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]Carcharadon[/post]

originally posted by: [post]bknapple32[/post]

originally posted by: [post]xuenchen[/post]

Anyone against the wall and airtight border security is:

Pro-Sex Slavery.
Pro-Human Trafficking.
Pro-Cartel Profits.
Pro-Brown people being exploited to maximize corporate profits.
Pro-Terrorism.
Pro-Slave Labour.
Pro-Screw over American tradesworkers.

Being FOR those things are the ONLY reasons for being against the wall.

Anything else is just lies.

Democrat agenda 100%.

They also want to fill specific areas with illegals to make gerrymandering easier for Democrat voting pockets 🌚

You guys really buy this dont you?

I suppose theres no need for discourse since im now 100% apparently in favor of, sex slavery, human trafficking, cartels, racism,slave labor and the end of the american dream.

You guys say whatever you can to eachother for pats on the back. But the hyperbole goes through the roof with a lot of you.

You and people like you have spent the last 2 years calling the President and his supporters every vile name in the book.

How does it feel?

Don't like it? Cry me a river. Well a bigger river because the tears you've shed the last 2 years could fill the Rio Grande 3 times over.

I guarantee the ONLY reason you are against the wall is Trump. Anything else you might claim is 100% a lie.

You are against the wall?

See my previous post for the REAL reasons why.

Go watch interviews with actual Border Patrol Agents and wake up. Those men and women are on the front line and they know more about it than you, Pelosi, Schumer or any Leftist talking head on TV.

The BPD knows the situation. You don't.

One more to add to the list.

Pro-American Citizen Death and Rape. If you weren't for it you would be for measures that would prevent these things being done to Americans by illegals.

I stand by my reputation here. I have NEVER called trump supporters vile names here. Ive attempted to engage in civil discourse, yes.. I also attempt to call out hypocrisy when I feel I see it. Engaging with TRump supporters here can be a great round of discourse and enlightening on an intellectually stimulating level.....

Youre a new member with an OBVIOUS agenda however. You seem to ''know'' a lot about me and what I am and am not aware of or what I am and am not for. Preytell how do have all this info about me? lol.

I will say- you in particular, are whats wrong with ATS these days.
edit on 8-1-2019 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Lots of chatter that the Chuck & Nancy "response" looks more like a hostage propaganda film 🤣

Was this a Democrat response or a hostage tape?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Some nice Memes will be coming from the Chuck-Nancy zombie clip. Someone sprayed them with starch so they'd look fresh. Twas way past their bedtime.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Lots of chatter that the Chuck & Nancy "response" looks more like a hostage propaganda film 🤣

Was this a Democrat response or a hostage tape?

Not going to do a thread, but here is my longwinded play by play of chuck and nancies speech

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Your analysis and responses are better than those 2 desperate jilters 😊

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Your analysis and responses are better than those 2 desperate jilters 😊

Low hanging fruit, but hey, Ill take it.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

any means necessary

bitter jealousy at work...

How Convenient: Charter Spectrum has Major Outage Across US before President Trump’s Address on Border Security

Maybe Trump actually screwed them.

Let's say he tells them he's going to declare and emergency, and wonderfully lays out instead the reasons for the wall. Now the Dems are up, and all they can do is chant against protection from rapists and murderers.

4d?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]bknapple32[/post]

originally posted by: [post]xuenchen[/post]

Anyone against the wall and airtight border security is:

Pro-Sex Slavery.
Pro-Human Trafficking.
Pro-Cartel Profits.
Pro-Brown people being exploited to maximize corporate profits.
Pro-Terrorism.
Pro-Slave Labour.
Pro-Screw over American tradesworkers.

Being FOR those things are the ONLY reasons for being against the wall.

Anything else is just lies.

Democrat agenda 100%.

They also want to fill specific areas with illegals to make gerrymandering easier for Democrat voting pockets 🌚

You guys really buy this dont you?

I suppose theres no need for discourse since im now 100% apparently in favor of, sex slavery, human trafficking, cartels, racism,slave labor and the end of the american dream.

You guys say whatever you can to eachother for pats on the back. But the hyperbole goes through the roof with a lot of you.

You and people like you have spent the last 2 years calling the President and his supporters every vile name in the book.

How does it feel?

Don't like it? Cry me a river. Well a bigger river because the tears you've shed the last 2 years could fill the Rio Grande 3 times over.

I guarantee the ONLY reason you are against the wall is Trump. Anything else you might claim is 100% a lie.

You are against the wall?

See my previous post for the REAL reasons why.

Go watch interviews with actual Border Patrol Agents and wake up. Those men and women are on the front line and they know more about it than you, Pelosi, Schumer or any Leftist talking head on TV.

The BPD knows the situation. You don't.

One more to add to the list.

Pro-American Citizen Death and Rape. If you weren't for it you would be for measures that would prevent these things being done to Americans by illegals.

I stand by my reputation here. I have NEVER called trump supporters vile names here. Ive attempted to engage in civil discourse, yes.. I also attempt to call out hypocrisy when I feel I see it. Engaging with TRump supporters here can be a great round of discourse and enlightening on an intellectually stimulating level.....

Youre a new member with an OBVIOUS agenda however. You seem to ''know'' a lot about me and what I am and am not aware of or what I am and am not for. Preytell how do have all this info about me? lol.

I will say- you in particular, are whats wrong with ATS these days.

Ah, you're making me blush!

There are only a few reasons to not want a wall. Everything else is a smokescreen or lie. Period. The things I listed are all various reasons why people want the border to remain a porous mess. But not every reason applies to every person.

One person might hate all of those things except being able to take advantage of a Mexican and pay him a fifth of what a legal citizen would charge for landscaping.

Another might like the human trafficking aspect.

Another might like 4 of those things. Another person favors just 2.

Do you get it now? I'm not saying YOU want the border open because of sex trafficking BUT you might like the border open because you get wicked deals on gardening and a nanny AND lots of drugs.

I have no idea. What I do know is that wants g the border open is done purely for nefarious reasons. Its indisputable.

There IS a crisis at the border. Border patrol confirms this.

There IS a human trafficking/sex slavery problem and the open border plays a massive role.

There is a problem with drugs

There is....

There is....

All of the lefts opposition to the wall is (and I'll throw you a lifejacket here) based on A) hatred of Trump or B) see my list.

That's it. Everything else is just deflection.

And no I'm not a "new" member. Been here longer than you sunshine. Its a new account yes but that's only because I'll go long periods without logging in and my password doesn't work so I make a new account.

And don't worry I know exactly what your posting history has been for the past 4-5 years. I think I remember first seeing your handle around 2013-ish? Maybe later than that. Regardless I've been here since pretty much the beginning. First joined a year after the site went up

My agenda? Holding a mirror up to leftist insanity. That's my agenda.

I've voted Liberal in Canada.
I support LGBQ.
I support public healthcare.
Gay marriage? Whatever. Feel free to be as miserable as the rest of us if you want lol.

I'm a fairly Liberal (Classic Liberal) person. But I loathe with all my being, Progressives and Statists. And will oppose them at every turn.

See back when the Democrats actually were Liberals and not this unholy abomination, they would have been 100% for the wall because it would protect the American worker and the unions from being priced out of the market by foreigners that would do the work for a tenth of the price.

THATS what kind of Liberal I am. That's what the Democrats were.

That is not what YOU or the Democrats represent today.

Keel those tears flowing. There's a drought somewhere, I'm sure they could use the water.
edit on 8-1-2019 by Carcharadon because: Spelling/grammer

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm no drug smuggling expert but, if I wanted to get stuff to my customers I wouldn't just send it one way and I would also have a float of cash for those who are willing to 'let it slide' at certain points where resistance is met.

Trump is pulling the war on drugs card here. Didn't work before, won't work this time, even if you built a 20ft concrete wall 20 ft deep from coast to coast, it will find a way in.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So your plan is to do nothing about it and just let it happen like your moronic party leaders?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

What are you talking about? Im Just pointing out the flaws into why trump wants this wall. First it was to battle illegal immigration, now it's to battle drugs, and immigration.

Unless you start taking action like China on drugs it won't stop even with a wall.
Stop assuming what my solution is, because I didnt give one yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: PurpleFox

What are you talking about? Im Just pointing out the flaws into why trump wants this wall. First it was to battle illegal immigration, now it's to battle drugs, and immigration.

Unless you start taking action like China on drugs it won't stop even with a wall.
Stop assuming what my solution is, because I didnt give one yet.

I agree much more need be done

But a wall is a good start

What have the rest of the politicians done to solve the problem in the last 30 years?

Yet suddenly trump is immoral for at least trying to do something that may help solve multiple issues that illegal immigration contributes to

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Nobody expects it to be a perfect fix for any of the issues coming across the border it has to be a piece of a bigger picture... so of course the Govt will stop with just that.

Also him couching it in War on drugs is something most people can relate to on some level, human trafficking is something most people do not think is a big problem, also the immigration thing is a hot button topic at the moment so pivoting the reason is actually a pretty shrewd move.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here’s the latest from the illiterate you worship. Omg!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

mobile.twitter.com...

What's the issue? Poor forest management has lead to these issues.

We see the same idiocy here in Canada with the far left nutjobs that run British Cloumbia. When you let moronic environmentalists that never leave the city run your environmental programs (or dream them up) you invariably get disaster.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

mobile.twitter.com...

here's the result. Omg!

roflol

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
Why not try a search to find something else?

🤣

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Lol, you didn’t spot the smocking gun? And deplorables wonder why speak about them the way we do, sigh. a reply to: Carcharadon

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Hey, looks like we are getting our border security after all.

Not bad for deplorables huh.

How much do you pay in taxes and in donations to special interests?

Because we shape the world without doing that.

Just saying. You seem weak socially.

You people tried so hard to resist us and failed.

Trump 2020
edit on 1 9 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join