It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Addresses The Nation LIVE From Oval Office 9pm EST - Jan-8-2019

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Trump will address the world tonight at 9pm EST from the Oval Office.

He is expected to "explain" the border crisis in detail.

Probably will cite some BS from Democrat "Leaders" about the shutdown "crisis" as well 🤣

Rumors say he may announce a National Emergency !!!

Democrats already putting a "response" together LOL 😂

Here's a youtube feed live when it starts ....

Tuesday, January 8, 2019: President Donald Trump will argue his case to the American people Tuesday night that a crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border requires the long and invulnerable wall he’s demanding before ending the partial government shutdown.

President Trump Addresses The Nation LIVE From Oval Office 1/8/19

"can't wait for the Democrat responses with their BS"

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Maybe it will just be a montage of Schumer, Obama and Hillary quotes interspersed with the rock chuckers and Tijuana residents protesting.

Regardless of what, I hope it causes the Left House to actually detail their issues with a barrier and how they intend on funding the removal of what walls there are.
edit on 182019 by Butterfinger because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, he is going to spin more lies, like 4000, terrorists have been detained at the border. I can name, 6 ATS'Rs who are going to eat this up. It is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
While I don't have high hopes, I'd love to hear a plan. Eight minutes. I'll give you my full attention.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm not a US citizen, but I am an insomniac, so I think I'll watch this just for entertainment value and check in on the carnage a little later,

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I gotta know, what's up with the smoking in your pics? Also, why does it turn me on so much?

Rawr

On topic, Charlie Sykes, scumbag former 620 WTMJ top radio show host, said the President needs to earn his airtime!!!!

If our president wants to declare a national emergency people had better take it seriously.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Yes, he is going to spin more lies, like 4000, terrorists have been detained at the border. I can name, 6 ATS'Rs who are going to eat this up. It is ridiculous.

Sounds like you have a real positive outlook on life in general 😀

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Democrats:”Sh’it, he’s going to talk live without our pathetic leftist lies or spin or incorrect interpretations being put as the headline beforehand. Our VERY FEW remaining easily-manipulated supporters might see us for the shills we actually are, we better prepare a rebuttal”

The rebuttal: “Orange Man Bad”.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I gotta know, what's up with the smoking in your pics?

He signs off with that always. I guess it's being honest and saying, with this post I'm blowing smoke up your heiny.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

How interesting!

Care to post a link to a video of him saying that?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Who is that girl with the red hair ?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Which if you round up...

No pun intended.

link   

This could be a learning experience.

Just have him stand there, and on a screen show Clinton(s), Obama, Pelosi and Schumer decrying how much we need secure borders in well known and viewed passed clips.

Then say "I agree with them! So we have bipartisan support!" Then continue on with his speech.

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

How interesting!

Care to post a link to a video of him saying that?

I believe that was sarah huckabee saying that.
She also did say that those numbers are from land sea and air.

Now don't bash the link but it was the first that popped up. Kinda low on time here.

NBC

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Henubal

She is a E-cig shop owner somewhere and has a big following on the youboob.

I got bored and curious one night after reading one of his post and looked it up.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Henubal

Miss A.I. 🧟‍♀️

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This could be a learning experience.

Just have him stand there, and on a screen show Clinton(s), Obama, Pelosi and Schumer decrying how much we need secure borders in well known and viewed passed clips.

Then say "I agree with them! So we have bipartisan support!" Then continue on with his speech.

The ultimate ballbuster 🚬😂

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

Funeral director Chuck Schumer can't speak 20 words in 8 minutes. He is going to need longer.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm starting to think you're just a shill for the vape pen companies.

Also I think the president is going to burn a lot of assets tonight

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Let's pray none of your relatives are killed or maimed by an illegal alien intentionally or accidentally from driving intoxicated.

It's amazing how cold-hearted some people are toward their fellow Americans.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join