It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘This president lies daily’ Critics demand networks fact-check Trump’s live speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You don't think its strange trumps campaign manager, giving Russia polling information, is the least bit strange?

It doesn't matter what you, or even I think. It's in Manaforts paperwork, and Muller does think its strange.

With all of your anti Hillary propaganda, I would assume the 2016 election was still going on.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

trump said 4000, terrorists have been detained at the Mexican border. Fact, the number was 6 possible terrorists.

4000, and possibly 6, is an awful big LIE.

Did Trump say that? If not, that's a pretty big lie.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I hope most understand that the fact checkers are rather liberal biased. There are a number of good posts on ATS that goes in depth.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Yes, trump said 4000, terrorists have been detained at the border. Google it. I would post a link, I have no idea how to do it from my phone(I know my phone is capable, I just don't know how).

It's not like they were all detained at once.
edit on 8-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: rcwilliams775
That is pretty funny coming from the MSM, especially left leaning MSM. If they are "fact checking" 45, who the hell is fact checking them? Deceit & Manipulation...that is all American news has become!!!

change subject of discussion....quick!.....go to "whataboutism".....ahhh, that feels better

I see you watch CNN using that ridiculous term. That term is for people with NO argument to back up their masters decisions and to avoid debates they can't win. If you are going to bash someone for lying, but the person you support also lied it makes you a fool. If your going to blame someone for being INSERT ACCUSATION HERE with or without evidence, but the person you support was also a INSERTED ACCUSATION, it again makes you look foolish. CNN coined that term to try and make those pointing out hypocrisy look bad. Anyone with an IQ higher than a stop sign knows its just a sad attempt, but the issue is the easily DECEIVED and MANIPULATED buy right in...case in point. lol

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yes, trump said 4000, terrorists have been detained at the border. Google it. I would post a link, I have no idea how to do it from my phone(I know my phone is capable, I just don't know how).

He did not. In fact, it was Sanders who said it, and it was more likely a mistake than a lie. Google it.

"Ahead of President Donald Trump's meeting Friday afternoon with Congressional leaders to negotiate the end of the government shutdown, the White House issued briefing materials that stated "3,775 known or suspected terrorists [were] prevented from traveling or entering the U.S. by DHS" in fiscal year 2017. Nowhere did the briefing materials state the known or suspected terrorists were stopped at the southern border."

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Facts do not have a party affiliation. Just like truth...
You are preparing for the lies to be called out and trying to get ahead of the train.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You don't think its strange trumps campaign manager, giving Russia polling information, is the least bit strange?

It doesn't matter what you, or even I think. It's in Manaforts paperwork, and Muller does think its strange.

With all of your anti Hillary propaganda, I would assume the 2016 election was still going on.

So thining its starange means there was a crime of collusion?

Mueller is charging him with lying about it. I have yet to see a claim form mueller that providing that polling data to russia was a crime.

But seeing as how you are so certaain, no doubt you will be able to provide that claim from mueller.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

There was a time when the media in the U.S. was truthful, with balanced reporting, and actual 'investigative' journalism, but alas, that time is far gone.

Who will check the facts?

The U.S. media?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!!!!!

They are biased, and lie just as much as any other big liar in the realm.

**** the U.S. media, and their so-called 'fact checkers'.

They have lost any ownership that they had over the truth, a long time ago....

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So far we have two people on this thread complaining about trumps "lies" that have themselves been caught in lies.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Way to spin it. Russia employed thousands and spent millions, all in the name of trump. Those are facts, spin it however you want, it is in The U.S. Senate Report!

Is the U.S. Senate Report, fake news?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com...

It was said by the administration, but it means the US border... not just the southern border, but including airports and ports of entry. The number isn't wrong, nor is it a lie. It also isn't wrong that our border with Mexico is the least secure entry point we have... thus, build the goddamned Wall and then add another 10 feet to its height just for the hell of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

The US Senate, and even more so the House of Representatives, are totally corrupt.

Yeah, their reports are meaningless, as a result.

Do you have any other - perhaps more credible - argument?

edit on 8-1-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: spiced it up ... with curry!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

www.mcclatchydc.com...

WASHINGTON As congressional leaders huddled with administration officials in the Situation Room, where wars and covert actions are monitored, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen threw out an alarming number that took members of Congress by surprise. Sitting around a conference table in the secure White House basement chamber on Wednesday, Nielsen told the group that included President Donald Trump, adviser Jared Kushner and top congressional leaders of both parties that border officials had apprehended more than 3,000 terrorists and 17,000 criminals along the U.S.-Mexico border in the past year, according to a person familiar with the private meeting.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

www.mcclatchydc.com...

WASHINGTON As congressional leaders huddled with administration officials in the Situation Room, where wars and covert actions are monitored, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen threw out an alarming number that took members of Congress by surprise. Sitting around a conference table in the secure White House basement chamber on Wednesday, Nielsen told the group that included President Donald Trump, adviser Jared Kushner and top congressional leaders of both parties that border officials had apprehended more than 3,000 terrorists and 17,000 criminals along the U.S.-Mexico border in the past year, according to a person familiar with the private meeting.

Yep, still not proof trump said it.

BTW, care to apologize for your.... misstatement that no terrorists came over the border?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well, as the great George Costanza once said: it is not a lie if you believe it.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

but you're not biased or anything... I mean the new members of the house have been seated for a whole five days so of course they are corrupt... shakes head...
The problems will never end.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

This is why I love this site...

And this is why the site so treasures you!

We don't have to watch CNN clips on Youtube to catch the obvious spin or wonder what the alt-left thinks about things.

You come here all on your own and tell us!

Thank you for your time...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Why was he sharing that information with Russia do you think?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Didnt Ocisio Cortez just say its better to be morally right than factually right. lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join