It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dome Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"Dome Experiment" is actually the title of an episode on a show called "Regular Show". It comes on Cartoon Network on regular TV (at least I think, still) and you can watch it on Hulu (preferably, lol). If you have young children or teens/adolescents and they watch cartoons, you've more than likely have witnessed this show at some point. And oh man it's freaking hilarious too! The crap they talk about and some of the adventures and mishaps and just plain weirdness - kinda reminds me of the good ol' 90's cartoons. Its got alot of jokes and dialogue that adults can get a crack out of, most definitely the ATS community I would think. I believe everyone on here should give this episode a go - if you haven't already.

And i say this because something about this show, especially certain episodes in s7, pushes me believe that the creator was into conspiracy theories. A perfect example would be to just watch the episode in the title of this thread.

Which reminds me! If I can, I'll try to find the episode on YouTube or at least a link to a safe website where you could watch it, or maybe if I can download the episode somehow and post it on here for those of you don't have Hulu and your interested now and would like to watch it.

Here we are.

www.dailymotion.com...
edit on 1/8/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: Provided da videooooo

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well, I watched it. Not horribly funny or original...meh.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

You gave it a-go at least.

join