It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Hank Johnson Calls Trump Supporters Less Prosperous, Uneducated, Alcoholic, Drug Addicts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hank Johnson is fodder for the liberal powers that be. He is in congress and elected to keep a seat warm and do what his white liberal slave masters want him to do. He will never have an original thought.

Many of these black Democrat politicians are sell outs. They are literally running a long con game on the black community. Their sole purpose of being in office is to enrich themselves. The only requirement is to carry the water for liberals.

Does anyone really believe someone this slow intellectually is capable of winning a congressional election without gerrymandering and TPTB placing him in office? Why would Democrats tolerate this ministrel? Because they know they have a vote they can control.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What ever happened to the "Old School " Democrats of the 60s and 70s? They were ok back then. These new ones are strange, and brainless.....

At least he is entertaining

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 1 8 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I thought he was describing the inner cities black community.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Congressman Hank Johnson total meat-head dumb-bell 🤣🦘🚬

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I deny his statement. The only time...ONLY TIME I ever smoked anything was with DC Mayor Marion Berry. We both enrolled at Trump University afterwards to continue our Edgeaumanikation. We bought our uniforms during a Walmart shopping spree where we saved so much money it was pathetic, with our savings we bought a couple magnums of Mad Dog 20/20 and toasted the Mad Dog himself.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Painting an entire group with a broad brush rarely works out for the person making the accusation. I have been guilty of this myself from time to time. The Trump supporters I know are all middle to upper middle class and are simply tired of the BS.

I, myself, am highly educated, financially comfortable and have never used an illegal substance in my life. I also don’t drink alcohol or any other beverage besides water. I think this Congressman simply hasn’t met many white people.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Didnt Dershowitz say that anyone who compares Trump to Hitler is a holocaust denier?

Where does Hank get his "facts" from, Snopes?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The ones leading into Watergate? Its the same democrats -- just a few new faces.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
He may be right though. Us Americans are less educated, by most other nations standards. And we’re certainly less prosperous compared to congressmen and the lawyers, bankers, financiers they associate with. After all, we are largely the working poor. And lastly I’d say the majority of Americans suffer from some addiction or other. Whether it be tobacco, alcohol, illicit narcotics or pharmaceuticals. Of course that’s then the voting base for both parties.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

No #. Look at Maxine Waters declaring she is going to spend her days investigating finances of the entire Trump family. Yes, the same Maxine Waters who paid her daughter 600k in campain donations to put envelopes in the mail. Yes, the same one who secured bailouts for a bank where her husband had stock.

These people are so god damn stupid they dont even understand the service for which they were elected.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander nope, sadly it’s us who don’t understand. She got $600k to give her daughter for mailing envelopes. She got a bailout for her husbands bank. She’s obviously doing exactly what her donors want her to. What did you get? Guess which one of y’all gets it. She is apparently doing exactly what they elected her to do. Like every other politician, she was elected to funnel money to the banks and the owners of society. She doesn’t work for you, and neither does trump. Anyone who believes otherwise is a chump.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well at least Trump's supporters don't think Guam will tip over because of too many people on the Island.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The remarks from Johnson are far from the truth, in fact his assumption is absolutely wrong about the majority who voted for Trump. People who spout blasphemy like he did should be ejected from Congress. I think maybe our cats might be wiser than he is.

Is this what America is turning into when stupid people make remarks like Johnson with no real facts to back them? I voted for Trump because Hillary was so bad a candidate for president, any one with an ounce of intellect should have been able to see that.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Cracked me up.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
You realize that “stupid people make remarks like Johnson with no real facts to back them” perfectly describes our president, congressmen, media, etc, correct? For chrissakes I had a teacher in my foreign policy class that got into an argument with me because she thought Israel had no nukes! Our Econ schools don’t teach Econ history, and don’t factor banks, money, or debt into their statistical analysis. Someone will tweet or fb some party line propaganda bs blatant lie, and thousands will repost it! I think you need to rethink that statement.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Though it is true we often do not present facts in our private conjecture, I dont think we should have to substantiate the words coming out of Hank Johnson's mouth. Instead we should hold him accountable to his words.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
a reply to: rickymouse
You realize that “stupid people make remarks like Johnson with no real facts to back them” perfectly describes our president, congressmen, media, etc, correct? For chrissakes I had a teacher in my foreign policy class that got into an argument with me because she thought Israel had no nukes! Our Econ schools don’t teach Econ history, and don’t factor banks, money, or debt into their statistical analysis. Someone will tweet or fb some party line propaganda bs blatant lie, and thousands will repost it! I think you need to rethink that statement.
There are a lot of dumb people out there, most of them work in DC or work for MSM.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Good oh Hank "The island will tip over" Johnson. I don't think he meant to insult Trump supporters, maybe he was describing his Christmas family get together. You never know with this guy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join