It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Hank Johnson Calls Trump Supporters Less Prosperous, Uneducated, Alcoholic, Drug Addicts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why wasn't Democratic Congressman Hank Johnson’s Atlanta NAACP speech rebuked on MSM? Have you seen it? It's a doozy. He not only calls Trump racist and compares him to Hitler, but also mentions that Trump supporters "are dying from alcoholism, drug overdoses, liver disease or simply a broken heart caused by economic despair." Well, I guess that explains why I'm so depressed and why MSM didn't touch this story... because most of the biased journalists and commentators on MSM probably feel the same way towards Trump and his army of "deplorable" supporters. Can you imagine the fallout on MSM, if a Republican Congressman delivered a speech that described Democratic voters in such a way?

Hank really starts delivering the goods at 2:45...

One "freshman" Congressman, who I'm starting to really admire, is former Navy SEAL, Texas Republican Dan Crenshaw. He had plenty to say about Johnson's offensive speech.

Republican Dan Crenshaw's Twitter link:
twitter.com...

Unlike the Liberal medias "darling," publicity monger, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Dan Crenshaw is unpretentious, intelligent and comes across as a sincere man. He called out Hank Johnson for being a fool:

“But if you want to insult President Trump, at least you’re picking on somebody your own size. At least you’re picking on somebody who can fight back,” he said.

“But you went on to insult, degrade and demean tens of millions of Americans who voted for him. To call them drug-addicted, uneducated and unhappy alcoholics — this is a cowardly form of politics."

“These people are exercising their right and their voice the only way they can, which is through their vote,” he continued.

“They don’t have a TV show. They don’t have a radio show. They don’t have a weekly column or big social media following."

“They have a vote. And you use your public platform to insult and demean them. This is not the behavior we expect from a member of Congress."

“So I’ll leave you with this: Pick on somebody your own size,” he concluded. “Pick on me if you’d like. My office will be right down the hall from yours. I’ll see you in Washington.”

www.westernjournal.com... um=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation

Dan's the man!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
this guy?
why would anyone take this guy seriously?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
At least he isn't worried that too many of them on the right side of the country could cause it to capsize and tip over.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

he nailed it!

*walks away playing a banjo*

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Haha I was wondering if it was the same guy, man I still can’t believe he said that. Then he has the balls to call someone else uneducated? Some people have no shame.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That's not very nice of him.

I know someone who isn't getting a Christmas card.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Man... The things I COULD and things I WOULD say....

He speaks of racism, bigotry, lack of education, drug addicts... Man... Does this fool really know that racism and bigotry in today's world is due to certain ways being pushed on another? He sounds much more racist than any Trumpers than I've ever met. Lack of education... Drugs?

I'm just gonna stop while I'm ahead.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

he nailed it!

Dinga ding ding ding ding ding ding diiiiing...

Gulp! Fwew! Pooo Yiahy! That's some good stuff right there.

Dingadong ding dang ding dong ding dong...

Yeeeeeeeehaaaw!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

But my question is, is the island gonna capsize. How is this idiot still in office

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ya, if he's the guam guy then he's dumber than the average 8 year old.

Got a lot of nerve calling others uneducated.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Long live Dan! Dan is the man.
edit on 1 8 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If you are going to name call, at least do it on a fact based argument.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This guy is an embarrasment. How dafuq does he keep getting elected?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Nothin' like punchin' below your weight-class there Rep. Johnson. Well done!

You put 'em in their place. Was the applause that that undoubtedly garnered worth demeaning half of America, including a good number of black americans, some of whom might have voted for you??

I wonder, has Guam capsized yet??

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

he nailed it!

Need another whiskey, brokeass?

link   
Geeze. I wonder what the democrats are reading and getting stoned on?

edit on 1 8 2019 by Shockerking because: because: Had to change my wording up a bit to make it more understandable, sorry.

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
this guy?

“Guam could capsize”

THAT HAPPENED! He literally said that. He honestly believed that. And NOBODY sitting there at the time called him on it and said “you’re fired”.

The fact democrats vote for and support a (quite literally, in every sense of the word) ‘MORON’ like this ‘total idiot’ says a lot about them.

The second he revealed how astoundingly stupid and thick he was that day, he should have been fired.

“Guam could capsize if too many people stand on it at the same time”.

And he still gets to speak to groups of mindless NPC’s

Disgusting

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

he nailed it!

( joins in with opening chords of Foggy Mountain Breakdown and passes a chaw of tabakker. )
edit on 8-1-2019 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
this guy?

WOW! He appears to be on pills, or some other substance. What a tweek

He thinks Guam might tip over and capsize? What kind of dope makes him think like that?

Dan is awesome. I will be watching him. It is good to have a guy like Dan stick up for blue collar Americans. He has our back, and I appreciate that

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join