It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya charged with obstruction of justice in US court

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well look here it's that Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya getting charged with obstruction !!

No wonder she's been kind of "out of the news" lately.

MSM has been nervous about her getting exposed as a possible Democrat operative.

She's the one that was supposed to be at the forefront for arresting Trump Jr and others at that famous tower meeting in 2016.

Trump's people must have "seen her coming" and let her set herself up for a fall 🤣

Vodka bottle empty 🤣 she worked for FusionGPS 😎

All Roads Lead to Democrat BS

Russian lawyer in Trump Tower meeting charged with obstruction of justice has past with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson

Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya, who was at the center of a controversial 2016 Trump Tower meeting, was charged in federal court on Tuesday with obstruction of justice in connection to a civil money laundering and forfeiture case involving a Russian tax refund fraud scheme, first uncovered by the late Sergei Magnitsky.

Veselnitskaya represented Cyprus-based real estate holdings company Prevezon Holdings, in a money laundering lawsuit brought by the Justice Department in 2013. In the case, the government sought to prove that Veselnitskaya’s clients had received and laundered a portion of the proceeds of a Russian tax refund fraud scheme involving corrupt Russian officials.

Federal prosecutors in New York’s Southern District said on Tuesday that Veselnitskaya submitted to the court an “intentionally misleading declaration in opposition to a government motion.”

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And the plot thickens... Even more...

Federal prosecutors in New York’s Southern District said on Tuesday that Veselnitskaya submitted to the court an “intentionally misleading declaration in opposition to a government motion.”

Seems like this was all Comey and the rest of Obama's crew did since this Russia BS started. Presented intentionally misleading and false declarations in order to get rid of a legally elected-president.

BS getting exposed by the day and the Democrats on ATS wants to keep pushing the MSM narrative.

Get your head out of your #!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Same lady??

A top Russian official accused of directing Natalya Veselnitskaya, the lawyer who met with senior officials of U.S. President Donald Trump's election campaign in Trump Tower in 2016, has died in a helicopter crash.

I have read month's ago that this particular flight was not aproved... can't find it however.
Hmmmm..

www.rferl.org... -crash/29526704.html

Weird?? It won't link..
The page does exist..

What I searched..

edit on 8-1-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

what a coincidence.....
it is amazing how that almost never happens

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

She is not a Democratic Oprative. Wishful thinking. Wasn't Hillary, going to be charged with something, about three weeks ago? This time "for sure" Still waiting, for the hundredth time!

In the meantime, 16 people involved with trumps csmpaign, were for a fact, in contact with Russians. Of coarse, its trump, so you alt right, just stick your heads in the sand.

edit on 8-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And didn't she say she had no connections to the russian government....
Wow...wonder what else she lied to the grand jury about? Or the house oversight committee?
This isn't related to Mueller or his investigation however it clears up some info about Ms. Veselnitskya.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

LOL democrat operative.... good one foxy good one...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

she had the meeting at trump towers while she was in NY to present these false declarations, which, according to the indictment, she helped write up with russian officials.. by what I hear, the indictment does go into detail regarding her links to russian gov't officials although this case itself doesn't involve trump in any way... as far as anyone knows... and had been going on for quite some time.

And, in another interesting story, which may or may not have been discussed on ats already, we have another russian money launderer showing up who is connected to a trump connection...

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Is this that lady that loretta lynch personally signed paperwork for so she could attend that trump tower "meeting"?
The one the immigration judge would not let in the country?
That lady?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

F that... it had nothing to do with Comey or Obama..... go look at what this case is about before you start spouting the crap.
The case has nothing to do with the russia investigation but it does prove that the russian spy who was able to get an in into the trump campaign does indeed have ties to the russian government.... This is what this case is proving....
I'm sure that Mueller if he didnt know this before will be interested in this now. But I bet he knows all about this connection.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

no she was the lawyer that was given entry into the country so she could present court documents, pertaining to a case that she was part of the defense team on. now we know that those court documents weren't that truthful and were written up in collaboration between her and russian gov't officials. we also now know that the trump tower meeting took place while she was in the city to deliver those documents to the court.

edit on 8-1-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Is she still in the United States, or is she like those 13 Russians who were indicted but will never be arrested or tried?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Loretta Lynch never did any such thing.... another stupid internet story maybe? Huh?Huh?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

roflmao MSM propaganda strikes again !! 🤣😆😂🐔

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

She was also mysteriously "allowed" in the U.S. by Loretta Lynch too !!

Hmmmm

Wonder who gave Lynch THAT "order" ? 🤣😆😂🐔

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Is this that lady that loretta lynch personally signed paperwork for so she could attend that trump tower "meeting"?
The one the immigration judge would not let in the country?
That lady?

Yup THAT lady 🤣😆😂🐔

Obama exposed now 🤣😆😂🐔

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

She was in trouble early this century in Moscow for some court nonsense too. I didnt read it all.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

She was denied entry in November 2017 to attend hearings on the money laundering case.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

no she was not... Loretta Lynch didnt personally approve VISAs so just stop it.

Did Jeff Sessions approve VISAs?
I think the head of the DOJ had better things to do but you go ahead and believe this nonsense.
Add it to the list of junk you believe.
edit on 182019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I know.. MSM...

"Now, the lawyer that went to the meeting, I see that she was in the halls of Congress also," Mr. Trump said. "Somebody said that her visa or her passport to come into the country was approved by [former] Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch. Now, maybe that's wrong. I just heard that a little while ago. I was surprised to hear that."

edit on 8-1-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join