It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephanie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So if you're anything like me, you've turned on Netflix to look for a good movie and you've read the write-up on Stephanie, and even watched the trailer, and each time you thought "Eh..." and cruised past it with a shrug of the shoulders.

The other night was one of those nights where I got so frustrated looking for a movie that I hadn't actually watched that I just said "F It" and I hit play. Well holy crap... what a great movie!

I was hooked within the first five minutes and never turned away the entire film. I was totally engaged and super anxious about what was going on and what would happen next....

I'm so glad I found this little gem and I highly recommend it if you like suspenseful horror movies

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

I've never seen it while scrolling through netflix, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

It's nice to be surprised after watching a film you've avoided. Happened to me the other day with a film I've had for years(?), finally watched it. Really enjoyed it.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yeah definitely give it a watch! It's not the most amazing movie ever but it's simply well done! Great acting!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

I'm pretty forgiving on films. If it's an enjoyable watch, I'm happy. It's just entertainment for an hour or so.

I have friends that are unbearable to watch stuff with, wayyyy to critical of even the simplest things.

new topics

top topics

join