It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Were 11 UFO Sightings in the Hudson Valley in 2018

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

A list of UFO reports shows a pattern of strange things hovering above the Hudson Valley. The National UFO Reporting Center keeps a public record of unexplained events that have been witnessed in the skies. The Hudson Valley was very active last year, logging 11 sightings from January through December of 2018.
Source: There Were 11 UFO Sightings in the Hudson Valley in 2018

It seems interesting that the majority of them were reported as orange balls of light, considering the increased earthquake activity recently in the Northeast U.S. I often wonder if they are related, or that these type of apparitions are a precursor to increased geological stresses causing an earthquake in the not too distant future.

I wonder if there are any ATS members in this area that can confirm or comment on this list of events or of any temblors or other geological changes?

Comments ATS?

edit on 1/8/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

i didnt feel anything up yonder.
but pine bush ny is a ufo hotspot

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
the hudson valley specially pine bush has been a hotspot for years at least since the 80's

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Please keep in mind, that many of these sightings are just misidentified objects...drones, Chinese lanterns, meteorites, satellites in orbit and planes. You can go on YouTube right now and look at hundreds of video clips of pulsating orbs of light, that can be anything. I typed "misidentified object" on YouTube and came up with the clip below from 8 years ago. There are hundreds more like them. Yeah, you can technically call it a "UFO", but it sure the hell isn't an alien craft, so why not just call them misidentified objects?

Also, don't forget the clowns, who get off hoaxing the gullible public with their pranks. People are using drones to accomplish the same thing....

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Please keep in mind, that many of these sightings are just misidentified objects...drones, Chinese lanterns, meteorites, satellites in orbit and planes. You can go on YouTube right now and look at hundreds of video clips of pulsating orbs of light, that can be anything. I typed "misidentified object" on YouTube and came up with the clip below from 8 years ago. There are hundreds more like them. Yeah, you can technically call it a "UFO", but it sure the hell isn't an alien craft, so why not just call them misidentified objects?

Also, don't forget the clowns, who get off hoaxing the gullible public with their pranks. People are using drones to accomplish the same thing....

Please show me where I called them alien craft. Did you even read my OP at all? Or, are you just too smart for everyone and leap without thinking?

Please, re-read my OP, and comment on that and not what I didn't say.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I’m right outside of NYC on the Hudson. Have a very strange sighting in September 2018. I didn’t report a thing, told a few people that’s it. I wonder how many real sightings go unreported? I know I’m to busy to report anything, that nonsense isn’t interrupting my ATS time baby!!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I’m right outside of NYC on the Hudson. Have a very strange sighting in September 2018. I didn’t report a thing, told a few people that’s it. I wonder how many real sightings go unreported? I know I’m to busy to report anything, that nonsense isn’t interrupting my ATS time baby!!

Oh come on now you can't come in here and drop a "very strange sighting" from a couple months ago comment related to the topic and not tell us lol

edit on 9-1-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join