It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archeoacoustics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: Kester

I loved watching the videos on Youtube from Malta and the Gp in Egypt when they do the harmonic tests and wonder about Pythagoras and his time inside it and the key of e , the pyramid when fully clothed would ring to the frequency of the planet and warn of impending doom from comets.

I wonder if it might also potentially resonate with thunder from a long way off, as a way of possibly predicting the weather?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I loved watching the videos on Youtube from Malta and the Gp in Egypt when they do the harmonic tests and wonder about Pythagoras and his time inside it and the key of e , the pyramid when fully clothed would ring to the frequency of the planet and warn of impending doom from comets.

I wonder if it might also potentially resonate with thunder from a long way off, as a way of possibly predicting the weather?

That is what some think that it captured energy like Warden cliff that Tesla built around 440 000 volt range from the Atmosphere that sum how was miracle planet altering device that made crops grow
or you could have metal mushrooms if you liked near Ucutia Siberia

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I hummed along to binaural beats and my whole being started to vibrate, it was amazing feeling, just done this a couple of days ago.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I once slept under one of the Near Hearkening Rocks. It was hard to get to sleep because the sound of the distant road was amplified. When a helicopter went past my whole body vibrated uncomfortable. The Hearkening Rocks have been used throughout history as listening posts.
https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1724579

On Durham riverbanks there's a carved concave rock face with a stone bench against it. I think it must have been designed for listening to birdsong.
edit on 10 1 2019 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You know you maybe onto something , I watched this video

David in the video speaks about all the ley lines and energy across Scotland, and that the lines also run along volcanic ranges
and often end at volcanic plugs ,where ancient sites were found !

he has mapped quite a few, what if they were also used as you suggest to transmit sound through the rocks since they are all along the same fault lines etc !
maybe the acoustic energy goes further on the ley lines ?

edit on 10-1-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Video not playing.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I work with web as well , thats shocking I should know how to fix this

anyway here is the link

david cowan ley lines

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interesting article, somewhat related, about acoustic devices built by the British to detect air raids in WWI.
www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Great post.

I studied audio engineering at university and while earning my degree, I learned about some of these funky acoustic "rules".

There was a story my lecturer told us about an old church in Scotland that had these small bells spaced out around the boundaries of the ceiling (indoors). For centuries, nobody had a clue what the bells were for until one of the students from my uni course went and studied it for a paper. He figured out that each bell had been tuned to ring at different frequencies in order to accompany the monks chanting.

Another one that baffles me is Stonehenge. Nobody is allowed to go near Stonehenge unless it's the solstices. The henge itself acts as a "phaser" effect (used commonly in music mixing practice) for anyone standing outside of the circle.

The ancients definitely understood more about audio and acoustics than we did, but all this information they had has been lost in time.

Also, as a side note, audio travels furthest through solid material because of vibrations. Audio travels furthest through solid materials, then water, then air/gas has the lowest travel distance.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: arbroathhiphop

you should definitely watch that video I posted , it will probably get the excitement flowing and you'll be oot with divining rod in hand humming away to yourself

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Good link at your link to a gallery. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I've got it playing through my headphones now. Background learning.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Aye I do that a lot when Im at work and someone on ats suggests a video!

I listen in the background and work
and if they mention something I need to see I wait until my break to watch that time stamp!

I think ley lines and sound energy could well be integrated or are indeed along the same lines in terms of energy distribution

has anyone done any great scientific study on ley lines ? are they just a phenomenon like ghosts, or do they have a real scientific origin ?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Over 40 years ago I followed Alfred Watkins www.amazon.co.uk... directions and took a map of my area, Durham, and circled every ancient site, church etc. and found the lines. There were three places the lines converged. One was Stanwick, brigantesnation.com... Then there was Winterton, www.countyasylums.co.uk... And of great interest to me, Whinney Hill next to Maiden Castle. www.keystothepast.info... I went to Whinney Hill school and often visit when I'm in Durham. The funny thing was I'd missed circling Maiden Castle because the wording on the map was obscured by the woodland symbol. As I was going through the map square by square I hadn't consciously realised as I skimmed over it, yet the lines crossed there.

More recently a dubious farmer told me a dowser had said a ley went through the corner of their porch and they should demolish it.The dowser said the ley continued on to a local mansion. I mapped the ley. The dowsers words seemed accurate but the ley missed the mansion. Then I transferred the line onto a more detailed map and found it went through a tumulus in the mansions grounds. The farmer stared for a long time when I showed him how a ley mapped roughly then crosses exactly on smaller details that are not shown on the map used to find it. On the ground other signs appear when following leys.

My third experience of leys was getting bitten on the buttock by a Shetland pony while following an overgrown track called Ley Lane. That sharpened my senses.
edit on 12 1 2019 by Kester because: (no reason given)

(post by Jeffreyh removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join