It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop shoots chihuahua in face for barking at him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Please see examples of dogs attacking children and provide further explanation please.
v/r
L24

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I was just wondering that myself. Although the 8 year old might be too scary. Two year old might be more his speed.

Man, that is some cold ass cowardice right there.

I mean, seriously, a yapping Chihuahua? How did he even get hired?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I take it you don't have kids, the easy answer is they are scary and really annoying, dogs are smart...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Wow, the video is infuriating. Being fired should be a first step in a long series of punishments.

Being a K-9 unit makes it so much worse.

edit on 1 8 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

35,31 and 21. Plus 2 and 4 year old grandbabies. My lab lives those two little terrorists.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well, i have never heard of any Human being seriously mauled to death by a pack of Chihuahua.

Plenty of Police displays nothing other these days than a bad attitude.

If the Chihuahua is having a bad day it doesn't mean the Police would get shot in the face.

I think in this instance its the Police intentions that are highly questionable, basically he murdered an animal in cold blood, as no realistic threat was presented by that animal that i can determine.

edit on 8-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A chihuahua is not a dog. It’s a rat on steroids. And as such a hippy excuse for a dog in disguise.
I’d have shot it too. A yippy aggressive small dog is just as dangerous as a soft eared bull dog that’s been properly trained.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Exactly!

A Hamster with an attitude really. LoL

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

They're generally good judges of character.

My sisters big, as in huge, mutt--he was an Australian shepherd crossed with a moose--well over a hundred pounds--but just as gentle a dog as you could ever want. I was working in the yard, when I heard an almost sub-sonic growl coming from Brodie.

Brodie? Growling?? The two just didn't equate, y'know?? I look around and there's a guy standing across the street staring at the house...and Brodie is in full KILL, KILL, KILL mode. Lips curled, growling...just ready to go to war.

The guy wasn't unusual in any way, other than Brodie wanting to do nasty things to him...but I wouldn't have let him with twenty feet of me after that. In fact, I told him to move on, and that there's nothin' here for you.

I miss that big ol' softie.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: EternalSolace

Exactly!

A Hamster with an attitude really. LoL

Pretty much, I mean what a dumb # cop. Unless the chihuahua had its jaws on a baby’s throat, seriously?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Chiwawas are Satan. If it was a Lab then hang that bass turd.
Seriously......even other dogs hate chiwawas.

Chiwawas are the Wayne Rooney of the dog world.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Chiwawas have sex with grannies???

Now that's just sick! LoL

And whatever you do don't Google that.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Too late. Gross. I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You might need a wee Chiwawa one day, for something, even if it's only some love and affection.

Woman are warmer all the same and they don't crap on the rug, well not unless you pay them extra.

Joke by the way before i get my testicles handed to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: projectvxn
Wow this asshole needs prison.

If that had been one of my dogs, that asshole would pray for something as humane as prison.

I would do everything in my power to show him how few body parts a human being needs to be considered legally alive.

That's some tough keyboard commando talk. Despite popular belief, not all dogs are good dogs and not all owners are failures if they have bad ones. The "he won't bite" whine of the little old lady really means "he won't bite me, usually."
The cop didn't really need to shoot the dog but the owner didn't have the animal under control. There is probably more to the back story that we don't see on the Russia Today website. They tend to filter out good and only post the bad as part of their propaganda mission.
My neighbor has a "rescue" dog from Puerto Rico that was actually one of the feral mutts that PR suckered the US into taking after the big hurricane. It is a nasty little Jack Russell terrier that I had to punt back over the fence after it went after me in my own yard. The owner said that it is overly aggressive and does tend to nip just about everybody and he may have to put it down. I offered to pay the vet.

you really don't sound like much of an animal person at all. hope you really didn't kick that Jack Russell for real back over the fence "so to speak", that would be a real crappy thing to do. JR's are so small.

He had clamped down on my foot at the time, so it was more of a fling than a punt. He went end over end and gave a little yelp when he landed -- it was only a 4 foot high fence. He survived and still goes after everybody he sees that isn't his owner. They usually have him leashed but sometimes he gets away and that is when he causes trouble.

Hmm attacked by a jack Russell, you don't like dogs and they don't like you...

I would never ever trust you that being the case, dogs sense it when people are " wrong ".

Did I not explain that the dog attacks anyone he sees? He wouldn't like you or anyone on this thread, so according to the old wives' tale you quoted, none of you should be trusted as you are "wrong."

I have to say that I am always amused by the emotional oneupsmanship of pet owners on ATS when they perceive that someone has abused an animal. They try to invoke more and more Draconian punishments for the abuser as they claim what horrors they would release if anyone ever touched their dog who, amazingly, is always better than "people," as all fellow posters agree.

Maybe losing his job is enough punishment for the police officer. The owner can try to sue the city and, if he wins, use the excess to buy another few dozen stray Chihuahuas.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

THANK YOU!

I wondered how we got 5 pages into this thread, and nobody brought up this asshat was a k9 handler. How the hell did that happen?
You are supposed to have a certain temperament to be a k9 handler. At least that used to be the case, when my uncle had 3 dogs with the state troopers.

This man is a disgrace, and deserves to be facebook shamed. That's all it's good for anymore, anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Any excuse to make a sexist comment eh?
The cops a trashpile kind of person, deserves to be sacked.

Any insider info on their genitals and why it matters? Or just showing your colors while reaching for low hanging fruit.

Ehh ehh? Like what I did there?

a reply to: Unruhestifter

edit on 8-1-2019 by Rob808 because: Missed an obvious pen fifteen joke I needed to bring further attention to.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
WTF
That POS deserves to be fired..out of a goddamn cannon, into a wall.
Keep on hiring psychopaths

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

This pile of human garbage will likely just be hired by another LE agency, hell, he has already been trained

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Get help!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join