It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop shoots chihuahua in face for barking at him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The whole world hates American cops. No wonder civilians need cams on them 24/7.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Wow this asshole needs prison.

If that had been one of my dogs, that asshole would pray for something as humane as prison.

I would do everything in my power to show him how few body parts a human being needs to be considered legally alive.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

He should be shot up the arse with his own weapon, then filmed squirming around on the ground, in his own blood, filth, agony, pain and misery, contemplating the last 5 minutes of his life, as a lesson to any other piggy bastard who thinks its ok to hurt small harmless animals and then hide behind a badge.

If that sounds harsh, well its nice to be nice, and the bastard did shoot what essentially amounts to a puppy in the head.
edit on 8-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

If that had been one of my dogs, that asshole would pray for something as humane as prison.

I would do everything in my power to show him how few body parts a human being needs to be considered legally alive.

That's some tough keyboard commando talk. Despite popular belief, not all dogs are good dogs and not all owners are failures if they have bad ones. The "he won't bite" whine of the little old lady really means "he won't bite me, usually."
The cop didn't really need to shoot the dog but the owner didn't have the animal under control. There is probably more to the back story that we don't see on the Russia Today website. They tend to filter out good and only post the bad as part of their propaganda mission.
My neighbor has a "rescue" dog from Puerto Rico that was actually one of the feral mutts that PR suckered the US into taking after the big hurricane. It is a nasty little Jack Russell terrier that I had to punt back over the fence after it went after me in my own yard. The owner said that it is overly aggressive and does tend to nip just about everybody and he may have to put it down. I offered to pay the vet.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

That's some tough keyboard commando talk.

Tough but sincere. Anyone that shoots one of my dogs should not expect to live a long and happy life. If it costs me everything I own and my life, so be it.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

US cops, you just gotta love them.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Yes, that Chihuahua was a threat to his life.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

And then there are Police like that dude.

Who had that swine under control?

He shot a Chihuahua in the head what more additional information could there possibly be?

Was the Chihuahua a trained assassin, drug mule, or threat to anything other than the halfwits ego?

Probably not really.

edit on 8-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You should be a cop, you sound tough.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As a rott owner, this situation crosses my mind every time I leave the house with my dog.
...or my dog is outside

I have noticed a massive drop in traffic patrol, which is appreciated, so at least I don't have as many panic attacks while traveling.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I agree. This dog prevented a future Hitler/Trump from growing up and causing a terror spree.

eu.usatoday.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: lakenheath24

So do you have no compassion for life? , oh its a dog that's yappy and like a small rodent so its not worth life right ?

I have to chihuahua pugs , and they are the best dogs I've ever had better than my collie , better than my whippets, and better than my alsatians , they are friendly , great guard dogs (yes they detect any noise and make enough noise that you are awake before someone even opens your garden gate,) and are just great fun to be around, they are also very brave, my two dogs have faced off an entire pack of foxes in my garden.

I have compassion for all life , but to you it seems to be size based

well my friend I can only hope that if a giant race of aliens comes here they have compassion for smaller life forms.
Id hate to see you squished like a bug , you know just because you are small and yappy!

Fox seldomly form "packs", but will rarely hunt with family members, in which case it is know as a "skulk" of Foxes...brave lil' chipugwas... or is it pugwawas?
edit on 8-1-2019 by Knapperdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Rott owner= short/fat/micropenis/small apartment or trailer park/wellfare/tatts/food stamps/probably a chevy owner/doesnt pick up poo. Close?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
someone should shoot the cop in the face for barking and see how he likes it. eye for an eye, and all that ya know. just my opinion...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

That's some tough keyboard commando talk. Despite popular belief, not all dogs are good dogs and not all owners are failures if they have bad ones. The "he won't bite" whine of the little old lady really means "he won't bite me, usually."
The cop didn't really need to shoot the dog but the owner didn't have the animal under control. There is probably more to the back story that we don't see on the Russia Today website. They tend to filter out good and only post the bad as part of their propaganda mission.
My neighbor has a "rescue" dog from Puerto Rico that was actually one of the feral mutts that PR suckered the US into taking after the big hurricane. It is a nasty little Jack Russell terrier that I had to punt back over the fence after it went after me in my own yard. The owner said that it is overly aggressive and does tend to nip just about everybody and he may have to put it down. I offered to pay the vet.

you really don't sound like much of an animal person at all. hope you really didn't kick that Jack Russell for real back over the fence "so to speak", that would be a real crappy thing to do. JR's are so small.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: 2Faced

violence begets violence , do not wish for the suffering of others

just to call them on their bull# is enough

wow, you couldn't be more wrong, just calling them out is enough? if it was, this kind of crap wouldn't keep happening at an all time exponential rate? I tell ya what, maybe a couple cops should be made examples of when they shoot a small animal for no reason. I mean really be made an example of, and hung out for the public to see afterwards. I bet if we did that to a few of these so called police officers, they would start thinking twice about shooting someone's dog, or any animal on someone's property for that matter. you just don't get it. how many crooked cops, politicians, and what not, get called out all the time for crap, and nothing ever happens, the same train just keeps on a rollin'. you think words will change things, sorry, it takes action to change things. especially things like this. I bet you are the type of person who would let someone mug, rob, rape you, and not even fight back. Just call'em out on it, right? wow, the idiocy of some people.....

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

you really don't sound like much of an animal person at all. hope you really didn't kick that Jack Russell for real back over the fence "so to speak", that would be a real crappy thing to do. JR's are so small.

He had clamped down on my foot at the time, so it was more of a fling than a punt. He went end over end and gave a little yelp when he landed -- it was only a 4 foot high fence. He survived and still goes after everybody he sees that isn't his owner. They usually have him leashed but sometimes he gets away and that is when he causes trouble.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Tragic event, poor wee girl RIP.

Ones a Pit Bull through the other a Chihuahua.

The Chihuahua you could simply stand on and it would be all over in a flash, whereas the Pit Bull would have your nads and proceed to eat your face if provoked.

But its all about how you train an animal, and act around them, to be honest. It's seen the poor kid as a threat or quite possibly lunch.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

He had clamped down on my foot at the time, so it was more of a fling than a punt. He went end over end and gave a little yelp when he landed -- it was only a 4 foot high fence. He survived and still goes after everybody he sees that isn't his owner. They usually have him leashed but sometimes he gets away and that is when he causes trouble.

Hmm attacked by a jack Russell, you don't like dogs and they don't like you...

I would never ever trust you that being the case, dogs sense it when people are " wrong ".

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

True that, but it is more about intentions no? I mean if that chewawa think COULD, it would eat you. They have bad attitudes. It's no different than say getting kicked by a pony or a horse....the intention was to bite and maul, so even though the obvious outcome between said examples would be different physically...intentions are the same. BTW, I aint no lawyer, BUT, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You should be a cop, you sound tough.

I'm not tough at all. I just don't like dogs in my yard, especially when they are biters. I shouldn't have to put up with someone's anthropomorphized Spot so I don't.

When I was on the farm, the Labs [working dogs] would chase off or kill any loose dogs that wandered onto their turf. I shot a few that got in with the sheep before I put the llamas in with them. A few llamas with crias [babies] kept the sheep safe 24/7.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join