It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC, NBC and ABC Networks deliberating to grant the president free airtime Wont Air TRUMP.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I mean if you set out to hate someone then even his cereal choice would be crap and his tie would be vomit colored no matter what.

You are irrational. I don't see your opinions about his personality as anything I would value.

Edit to add:
Is this why the media wanted to play hardball? They don't like him personally and wanted to hate on him just for the fun of ridicule?

Maybe. That would make them horrible people.

edit on 1 7 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: tadaman

absolutely I think the trumpy is pouting and not doing his job.

the great negotiator my ass. it's funny.

We (meaning Americans) don't negotiate with terrorists, darling...

ETA: And before you ask...

terrorist: noun

A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

I give you the definition of the Democratic Party of the United States in it's current form.
edit on 7-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

did you think the Game of Thrones poster he had in full display in the situation room funny?

sorry if i don't take him seriously..

Holy crap!!!!

I don't know if you thought this out or not, but you have finally stumbled upon a REAL reason to impeach Orange Man!!!

A Game of Thrones Poster!

Quick.. get on your friends list on Facebook and spread the word... Orange Man is finally going down!!

Does the left ever consider in the grand scheme of things that they have sunk so far into desperation mode for any reason at all to dislike someone they don't politically agree with that they just look childish and slightly insane?

OK... maybe not SLIGHTLY.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TheJesuit

If the leftists could, they'd ban all speech until it has been "sanitized for your protection".

I was so grateful to CNN for warning us that it would be breaking Federal Law, to read the Wiki-leaked material on Hillary Clinton!

While they were using leaked material from the Steele Dossier to make headlines...

And making Assassination suggestions. I want CNN taken down more than I want the Deep-State arrested. CNN is an ongoing terror attack on America.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I mean if you set out to hate someone then even his cereal choice would be crap and his tie would be vomit colored no matter what.

You are irrational. I don't see your opinions about his personality as anything I would value.

Edit to add:
Is this why the media wanted to play hardball? They don't like him personally and wanted to hate on him just for the fun of ridicule?

Maybe. That would make them horrible people.

His opinion is the definition of ‘leftist desperation’

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I don't take him serious, if that makes me irrational to you I could care less. LOL

i dare you to watch this video and than explain to me why you take him serious.

link

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hear a lot about how fake and corrupt the news is but now some people are demanding they are reporting.

Flipping comedy.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Has twitter blocked him yet so he can't communicate at all?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You all realize that POTUS set up the Emergency Presidential Alert texts for a reason right?

Because it was foreseen that the media would be this unprofessional from the get go.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
You all realize that POTUS set up the Emergency Presidential Alert texts for a reason right?

Because it was foreseen that the media would be this unprofessional from the get go.

Not to rain on your parade, but the Obama administration set the Emergency Presidential Alert up... it just got finished when Trump was in office.

It would still be a spectacular use of available resources though...

edit on 7-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I can't STAND ABC CNN CBS etc... Bunch of #ing Hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I don't take him serious,

Neither did the DNC in the last Presidential election. How did that work out for ya?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If the POTUS is just going to lie the whole time, why should they air it?

A national emergency over what? The same thing that's been happening since the 1980's? Now they're trying to claim thousands of terrorists are crossing the border when, just last year they said there were zero terrorists attempting to cross the border.

Trump is creating a literal false flag and most of ATS is eating it up because he's 'their guy.'

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The network doesn’t want to run the address live so they are able to selectively edit the video and feed you their biased “analysis”. This is one of the reasons the President needs to use Twitter in order to get unedited feedback to “We the People”.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I don't take him serious, if that makes me irrational to you I could care less. LOL

i dare you to watch this video and than explain to me why you take him serious.

link

Trump is and always has been a braggart.
I don’t care that he is, he is getting sh!t done as President.
Just think of all the other sh!t he could get done if he wasn’t handcuffed by the anti-American Libs.
The 2020 campaign slogan by every Dem hopeful should be “Make America Garbage Again”
They would see a record turnout.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

A national emergency over what? The same thing that's been happening since the 1980's? Now they're trying to claim thousands of terrorists are crossing the border when, just last year they said there were zero terrorists attempting to cross the border.

Trump is creating a literal false flag and most of ATS is eating it up because he's 'their guy.'

11 million illegals in this country and counting IS a national emergency.
It’s long overdue to be stopped by any means necessary.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Last poll I saw was that 92% of Americans agreed that illegal immigrants were a problem that needs dealt with.

On the Democrat side of the poll, 88% agreed.

So anything the Democratic party wants to do otherwise is disagreeing with 88% of their own base.

Seems to be a representation problem. no?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: RazorV66

Last poll I saw was that 92% of Americans agreed that illegal immigrants were a problem that needs dealt with.

On the Democrat side of the poll, 88% agreed.

So anything the Democratic party wants to do otherwise is disagreeing with 88% of their own base.

Seems to be a representation problem. no?

I am not sure who is farther out of touch with reality....the Dem politicians or the Dem voters.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: ATSAlex
I don't think is up to them to decide to air or not a presidential emergency declaration if they do not agree with it. Pull their FCC licenses.

I am pretty sure there must be a LAW somewhere that they HAVE to broadcast an emergency whether they like it or not...

Did you think that when networks declined to show addresses by Obama? Just curious.

I am pretty sure there is NOT a law somewhere saying that, though, and as long as networks are fulfilling their license obligations then there’s fine.

Sorry bout your luck

Did you think that when networks declined to show addresses by Obama? Just curious.

Can you name one time ?
No , I did not think so

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
Be the change you wish to see

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join