It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis and ufo conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
In 1936 a Ufo was rumoured to have crash landed in Germany. 4 occupants were said to have been taken from the crash site. Just after the world war 2 started the nazis made a man made ufo. is it possible that the nazis got the information from the crashed UFO in '36 and used its technology in the sencond world war?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This indeed is the belief of many. The supposed crash of '36 is on my agenda of ones to delve into deeper for a post here (though anyone else is welcome to go there of course, hehe...) Indeed, many believe it to be the actual reason behind Paperclip (the grab up of the Nazi scientists) besides the V-2, etc. One going into this should also research the numerous Nazi attempts at saucer craft (there are some great pics out there of this).

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I never heard of this before. This sounds freaky! Could we get some links & pictures on this subject.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I never heard of this before. This sounds freaky! Could we get some links & pictures on this subject.

take a look at this pic
www.naziufos.com...

or try this site
www.naziufos.com...

what do you think?

[edit on 27-2-2005 by george54075407]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I believe it.

As WWII wanned there was a big push by both the Russians and the Americans to "rescue" German rocket scientists, it was dubbed Project Paperclip. It's no secret that these scientists were responsible for giving both countries the biggest push in their space exploration efforts.

The Germans did possess a certain level of technological advancement, however, they were beginning to lose the war and most of the resources were used as a stop-gap measure instead of additional research and development.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i have an open mind on it.
however it does same strange that after a " massive disc" crashes in germany in '36 the nazis create a disc that is almost exactly the same.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think what really counts is the fact reverse technology of a spacecraft luckily didn't help the Nazi's.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have a documentary that proves the germans were in the process of creating UFOs starting around 1929-End of WW2 where they were disassembled and taken to the Arctic.. (I think the arctic anyhow) .. and submerged the pieces in those neato submergable subs... that could stay underwater for weeks...

this is the name of the doc.. if anyone has any luck finding it, it's worth it.

U.F.O. Secrets of the Third Reich.ogm

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've always been very curious about this topic. However, I'd like to see some proof that didn't peter out while on the trail. I'm not against the possibility, but I would like to not put a mysticism on Nazi Germany, at least more than is already there.

If you look at some of the science of Nazi Germany, they were, in many instances, way ahead of the allies in the fields of synthetics, flight, and other sciences. I have been given to understand that there was a silicon basis for much of their advanced science. And frankly, being a a fan of humanity, I wonder if we couldn't think in terms of many of these "advances" actually springing forth from the mind of human beings, and not necessarily aliens ...

Although it is fun to let one's mind wander over possibilities of aliens, crashed ufos, and mystical carrying-ons. Unfortunately, the proof is in the pudding. In spite of their best efforts, they lost the war, and we are left to mentally roam through possibiliities, probabilities and what ifs. Like so many other eras and incidents in the Chapel Perilous.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If the nazis did get the information on how to build a UFO from a crashed alien space craft then does this prove the existence of et's?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
I have a documentary that proves the germans were in the process of creating UFOs starting around 1929-End of WW2 where they were disassembled and taken to the Arctic.. (I think the arctic anyhow) .. and submerged the pieces in those neato submergable subs... that could stay underwater for weeks...

The Nazi's were trying to get to the center of the hollow earth via the arctic entrance.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hitler believed in the Hollow Earth theory.
Those guys were up to all sorts of wacky stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by dnero6911

The Nazi's were trying to get to the center of the hollow earth via the arctic entrance.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hitler believed in the Hollow Earth theory.
Those guys were up to all sorts of wacky stuff.

All these theorys they had is probably what lost them the war

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm not going for the whole Nazis to Antarctica angle. But there was some good evidence pointing to a '36 crash, and attempts to build saucer craft. However, they were attempts, not successes. Also, there are many DESIGNS and guessed specs, but it doesn't mean they actually BUILT any such working models.... If they had a working anti-grav drive, we'd all be reading this in German right now....

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'm not going for the whole Nazis to Antarctica angle. But there was some good evidence pointing to a '36 crash, and attempts to build saucer craft. However, they were attempts, not successes. Also, there are many DESIGNS and guessed specs, but it doesn't mean they actually BUILT any such working models.... If they had a working anti-grav drive, we'd all be reading this in German right now....

there is some very good evidence. Take a look at the website i provided above. They have pictures of saucers with the nazi badge on it and many english and american fighter pilots explain that they were often attacked by germans flying saucers

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yeh, they sure lost the war... lol
if you believe what you saw...

Of course the "german" ideal was lost.. but .. all the "believers" just switched gears... western gears..

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
this sounds pretty cool, that would have been a good reason to round up all the nazi scientists

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGE54075407

there is some very good evidence. Take a look at the website i provided above. They have pictures of saucers with the nazi badge on it and many english and american fighter pilots explain that they were often attacked by germans flying saucers

So site owner Maurizio Verga " has been a guest lecturer for several Congresses and Seminars in Italy, as well as lectured in many countries, and given countless interviews to newspapers, magazines, radio and TV stations ".

Really? With statements like "No really hard historical evidence about the undisputable existence of such advanced technology has been presented so far." ??

I was wondering if anyone on here bought/read/likes books like these:

( I originally posted this to the Nazi Aircraft thread in the Aircraft Projects Forum btw-
you might want to go there for further Humbug ... )

[edit on 15-3-2005 by popular mechanics]

top topics

join