It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Trump supporters be OK with a wall made from steel vs. concrete?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

You mean Trump, he's the racist.

As to the bankers, they need to go, or be severely curbed in there financial acts of depravity.

People that can't see that are part of the problem really, walls or otherwise.

edit on 8-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2
Well at least drones don't have babies costing us 25 billion in hospital care and medicines. Five billions pennies in comparison to the total cost of illegals. Secondly we can't stop every drone from carrying contraband but high tech electronics my be of some help.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

"Bank robber, is stealing, I don't give a damn if it was insured or not. It's illegal. They should go to jail. Period."

Fair point but the bankers, nevermind a few other miscreants seemingly above the law should be in the cell next door........but they're not are they?

When the laws are there to serve and enable only the privileged few there not your laws any longer there are "There" laws.

Enforce the laws. I don't give a damn who it is. ENFORCE THEM. Bank robbers, crooked bankers, car thieves, murderers I don't care.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
trump said over and over and over and over and over....that the wall would be paid for by Mexico....screw him...he can pay for it, or get trump voters to pay for it, or take some of that millionaire tax break money back and pay for it, or take some of that corporate tax break money back and pay for it....trump supporters are bunch of wussies for not holding that guys feet to the fire, and then bitching about why the rest of us don't want to pay for it.....

Has the fat lady sung yet? NO.

Geez, this TDS is really out of control.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I think your ether looking for Robocop or these dudes.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: mikell

You mean Trump, he's the racist.

As to the bankers, they need to go, or be severely curbed in there financial acts of depravity.

People that can't see that are part of the problem really, walls or otherwise.

"Their". One of my pet peeves.

The problem is, you are so blinded by hate, you simply can't see anything BUT hate.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think your ether looking for Robocop or these dudes.

I have no idea where the hell you are trying to go with this, but I try to not stoop to a morons level, sorry, I'm done.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No, no, your right, Trump loves poor Brown people and Muslims, there his best friends.

Nothing to do with being blinded i simply recognize a complete and utter bastard when i see one.

And Trump ticks all those boxes, and then some.
edit on 8-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

They both enforce the law. Duhh.

You don't like Dragnet???

What the hell is wrong with you? LoL

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

who cares.... thats not what I was addressing. That poster wanted to change the asylum laws and I simply pointed out that they are international laws....

More like international guidelines.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As long as the wall works to force everyone to cross at port of entries then dont care what it is made from.. Must go deep into ground which could be easier to break or get around if made of steel is only concern

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Trump will visit our Southern border this week.
I do not believe that he will back down on the wall, but the kind of wall is a different story.
Does it matter to his supporters?
Does it matter to the left, are they opposed to the wall, or the cost, or both, or just anything that Trump wants?

www.yahoo.com...
On Sunday, Trump pledged not to bend in his demand money for the wall but said the barrier could be made of steel instead of concrete as a potential compromise with Democrats who refuse to fund it.

I'm not a wall expert and neither is the 1000s of liberals saying it would be 100% ineffective. I say ask the border patrol what they want, what works for them, what they see as the best wall since they deal with all this daily, and THEY WANT A WALL. But no, Schumer and Pelosi are freaken wall experts that know better...lol

edit on 8-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I imagine they want their wages to begin with.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
wouldnt it be easier for trump to just use dead mexicans to make the wall , like the giant wall they made in the 300 with all those bodies just stacked on top of each other !

wouldnt even make a dent in their ammo budget !

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'd be ok with ground surveillance radar, and remote weapons turrets placed strategically along the border, with 4-8 Forward operating bases station with border control agents.

Then follow that up with some national guard units for 'Just in case of the Sniphats try something stupid'.

But hey, That would mean sovereign national law would be enforced instead of ignoring it.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

"I'd be ok with ground surveillance radar, and remote weapons turrets placed strategically along the border, with 4-8 Forward operating bases station with border control agents."

I imagine those women and children ""illegally"" crossing your border would make the perfect target for such weaponry.

What are "Sniphats"?

Googles not giving me anything back on that one that makes any sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trump supporters would be okay with a shelf full of farts in jars on the border -- anything that looks like a fence to save face on his campaign promise.

The reality is that Trump has already broken his promise. The wall was predicated on Mexico paying for it.

If he really wants a wall, and if the GOP supports it, I propose they reduce the tax cut on corporations and the rich and apply it toward the fence of holding in our love.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I imagine they want their wages to begin with.

Boy if I was a GS, and I been sitting home for 3 weeks watching TV, knowing I'll still get all my back pay I would love for it to go on for 6 months...lol

Now for the positions that still need to work it sucks, but there are two sides of that coin with the Dems giving nothing while saying all the responsibility is on the President. The dems could have ended this just as fast as the President could.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Then follow that up with some national guard units for 'Just in case of the Sniphats try something stupid'.

But hey, That would mean sovereign national law would be enforced instead of ignoring it.

The big question is how do you secure the power/wiring needed for all this high tech equipment that the dems feel is all that is needed. How deep are you going to bury it where someone could not just easily cut it with open land... I would have 500 people go there each day and dig up different areas and destroy the wires, or have people go into areas looking for motion detectors and either destroy them or steal them and then go back across the border into Mexico.

So unless they plan to have people be the wall then tampering along the 700 miles would be very easy thing to do on a daily bases, so I'm not sure what their answer would be to prevent that. My answer would be a fortification called a wall that would not only create a delay in crossing (many would not be able too) but would be the fortification of the infrastructure for all the high tech.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

My wife's brown. She's voting Trump 2020. Watch less fake news.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join