It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Trump supporters be OK with a wall made from steel vs. concrete?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Israel and the Vatican, really???

Oh yes prime examples of lovely people. LoL

Why do you imagine that they are behind those walls in the first place?

I dont care what you think nor that you assume i should not have an opinion, that just shows your ignorance and contempt really. LoL

Rejected, right back at you. x

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Grambler

Well, the bankers have one, thats a given.

If you are going to rob anything, a bank's at least somewhat legitimate a target, just saying.

Not that its right, but if needs must, its certainly preferable to robbing the average business or persons home nor property.

Seriously? You realize that the bank robbers are not stealing from the bankers...just all the poor citizens who actually have their meager funds collected there, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Oh they are british..they cant be wrong. were just stupid americans to them.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

So is ok for the bankers to do just that to all the poor citizens, but the robbers are the real bastards??? LoL

Their monies are insured, peoples not so much.

If you are going to steal do it with the likes of that mob, makes perfect sense.
edit on 8-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a
I posted the rules before. they do exist,and they are there for you to read. intellectual dishonesy much?

Show me where I'm wrong:

(1)In general

Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

Knowing you it will be an obvious misinterpretation based on personal bias.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Well if the cap fits. LoL x

You were not always stupid, there was a time where the rest of the world looked to America to lead the way into the future.

God only knows what went wrong.

edit on 8-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Stainless steel nice shiny stainless

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Don't you mean expensive scrap to steal?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cherry picking isnt a good fit for you. Oh no go get the Whole section and then the geneva conventions as wel on the asylum. I am not going to repost something again that you can go look up and if was honest could admit you are wrong.

And your excerpt is in refrence to boat people and those CAUGHT and brought into the US. This is why we want a wall to keep them from ever touching US soil. Because the bleeding hearts cant accept the rule of law.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

"This is why we want a wall to keep them from ever touching US soil."

Technically that would be the indigenous peoples soil would it not?

Far as im aware most of you are indeed immigrants of a sorts.

"Because the bleeding hearts cant accept the rule of law."

One law for some and another for the rest you mean. LoL

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: mikell

Don't you mean expensive scrap to steal?

Well if its treated with a layer of Metal that they use in reactors they can blowtorch it all day long and it still not break.

And no there are not indegnious peoples in america in truth. They came over a land bridge and ran off a previous people. The UK was also taken from others so you got no room to talk.
edit on 19000000ppam by yuppa because: oops.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ah so now the wall/fence/whatever is an almost invincible wall instead of invisible? LoL

Priceless really..........funnily enough so would be the fencing i imagine.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Ah so now the wall/fence/whatever is an almost invincible wall instead of invisible? LoL

Priceless really..........funnily enough so would be the fencing i imagine.

never said invincible. just out of most peoples ability to cut it.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I never said invincible nether, i said "almost invincible".

The additional cost would make it impractical at best to use such materials i imagine.

Then there is the fact that people will always find a way, especially if there is monies to be had from even more expensive scrap.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Cherry picking isnt a good fit for you. Oh no go get the Whole section...

Here's the entire law.

...and then the geneva conventions as wel on the asylum.

There's nothing regarding the Geneva Convention in the law I cited.

And your excerpt is in refrence to boat people and those CAUGHT and brought into the US. This is why we want a wall to keep them from ever touching US soil. Because the bleeding hearts cant accept the rule of law.

The law covers anyone who gets here by any method, it isn't my fault you can't read it and understand it properly.

edit on 8-1-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
How the hell, did anyone think that comparing a bank robber to an illegal immigrant, was a great argument?

Bank robber, is stealing, I don't give a damn if it was insured or not. It's illegal. They should go to jail. Period.

Illegal immigrants are just that. ILLEGAL. Deported until proven that they are here to be an American and be proud to do so.

Hope I'm not going too fast here.

Don't like it? Elect enough people who can change the laws. Just because YOU may not agree with them, doesn't change the fact that they are currently our laws.

Otherwise, enforce the damn laws.

Period.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

"Bank robber, is stealing, I don't give a damn if it was insured or not. It's illegal. They should go to jail. Period."

Fair point but the bankers, nevermind a few other miscreants seemingly above the law should be in the cell next door........but they're not are they?

When the laws are there to serve and enable only the privileged few there not your laws any longer there are "There" laws.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Privileged class, don't forget to say racist too because you have already surrendered the discussion.

THE
END

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
trump said over and over and over and over and over....that the wall would be paid for by Mexico....screw him...he can pay for it, or get trump voters to pay for it, or take some of that millionaire tax break money back and pay for it, or take some of that corporate tax break money back and pay for it....trump supporters are bunch of wussies for not holding that guys feet to the fire, and then bitching about why the rest of us don't want to pay for it.....

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: StallionDuck

hint... trump lies

That's what you believe but what does it have to do with my post that you responded to? What I said WASN'T a lie. Even your liberal news reported it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join