It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major National Security Announcement from President Trump - Tuesday 1.8.2019 at 9pm Eastern.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
[....snip....]But lets blame the Democrats right???

[....snip....]

Right! Because all they have to do is sign for the funding of this wall and everything is good.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]LSU2018[/post]

originally posted by: [post]tinner07[/post]
[....snip....]But lets blame the Democrats right???

[....snip....]

Right! Because all they have to do is sign for the funding of this wall and everything is good.

All dems have to do is do what we republicans tell them and everything is good*****

Fixed it to say what you meant.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So your telling me Tuesday night the triggering will begin. I will make sure to lock myself in my house and keep the lights off.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018

You may not know how to keep him from coming through your floor from below, or from sneaking in through a window, but you rest easy knowing that at least you have walls around your house and if an intruder comes around, he can't come through your open frame anymore.

Its all just a numbers game. With nothing 100% can come in if they choose. As you add levels of security less and less of them will choose to come in. With my house the doors are locked, I have an alarm system, a dog, neighborhood watch, Cops, gun owner... With all that how much of that 100% is still willing to come in? I bet 99.99999% are not.

With the border, a wall will limit a good percentage and make it easier to track those that try and track those that actually get across. Instead of housing 10,000s as they wait for their 6 months from now court date you house 100s.

Reducing the numbers of illegals in America reduces the strain we all feel from it, this also reduces the 100 billion yearly cost by a good deal too.

Exactly. That's why the left is so afraid of a wall. Far less illegals to house and push to the polls.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Not sure what he thinks he's going to accomplish by building the wall , They will find a way under, over or through it , It's going to end up a patch work mess from all the holes cut into it .

Say you walk into your house and you look around. You see openings everywhere in your house where there are no walls, just frame. Your nice big house backs up to an impoverished neighborhood. You hire a contractor to put walls on every empty frame in your house. This is meant to keep your family safe and keep intruders out. But you still know, in the back of your mind, that if an intruder wants in bad enough, he'll sneak through a window, maybe find a way under the house cut his way through your floor while you're away.

You may not know how to keep him from coming through your floor from below, or from sneaking in through a window, but you rest easy knowing that at least you have walls around your house and if an intruder comes around, he can't come through your open frame anymore.

Well I guess the analogy might be a little better if it were about your yard, but then again who wants that much to get into YOUR yard? Clearly it just does not work!

Anyone can walk into my yard, but they would have to be sneaky and crafty to get into my house because of my walls.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

8 minutes isn't really long enough to declare a national emergency and explain all the consequences.
Might be time enough for an executive spending proposal that funds an uncontested program such as the reopening of the IRS so they can process 2018 taxes and pay out refunds in 2019.
Should be more than just an advertisement to gain support for the border security issue with workers losing salary.

edit on 7-1-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

there is no national emergency..... whats the emergency? Fewer people than ever are coming over the border.
The president is offering inflated or even made up numbers which the supreme court is going to find laughable.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]carewemust[/post]
From this 2019 scotus photo it looks like we could have another big problem on our hands.

mobile.twitter.com...

the photo is fake and you know it. It was addressed in the Q thread. But far be it from you to note that and not spread it here. Of course you post it again.

The photo is a lie- like a lot of your talking points

Some of you rooting for RBG death is as disgusting as the sandy hook days- no doubt theres a common factor on those peddling it here.

It was about her retiring, not dying. Pay attention.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe you still don't get that the wall is strictly meant to keep illegals from crossing from Mexico into the US over the border. It has absolutely nothing to do with crossing the Gulf or Oceans to get into America.

That's not the unified message coming out of the White House, Sarah Sanders says it is also to stop drugs and terrorists which the majority of come in by sea for the former and completely by air for the latter.

If it can keep at least one dealer from crossing the border, it will be satisfactory.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]Sillyolme[/post]
a reply to: [post]rickymouse[/post]

there is no national emergency..... whats the emergency? Fewer people than ever are coming over the border.
The president is offering inflated or even made up numbers which the supreme court is going to find laughable.

Theres literally a post in this thread- or the Q one- cant remember...

Where quite literally the person blames the media and the left for making the caravan a huge deal and that it has now worked against them with this new national emergency.

Like huh? The only people who made the caravan a big deal was Donald Trump et al.... Like WHAT?!?!?!?! LMAO

We can agree or disagree if the caravan was a real crisis- but lets make no mistake about it- it was a Trump talking point- not a left talking point.

Border crossings are down. THE VAST MAJORITY OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ABUSE stems from over stayed visas.

If you are serious about immigration- take care of the real issues first, and if a wall is still needed? You have a lefty right here ready to sign up and help build the damn thing

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]LSU2018[/post]

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Thats what some of you are rooting for... lol

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That's also why they're against voter ID laws and want to step all over the Constitution, that they swore to uphold, and get rid of the electoral vote. How people are too blind to see this is beyond me. I guess since they think it'll go their way they're ok with it.

All you need is 65 million popular votes to win an election. Lets say we have 10 million illegals that end up voting and we add CA 24 million registered voters to the mix we are talking 1/2 way there with easy wins every time lol.

Yep, and that's why they want this. No care or concern about becoming a third world country. They'll worry about that later.

link   

Exactly. That's why the left is so afraid of a wall. Far less illegals to house and push to the polls.

Not having a large number of illegals with children in many cases these days would assure our systems are not overwhelmed and so the left would have very little to complain about and they need ammo for 2020.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I thought the Bellagio thing was just between you and DB, or was that the Venetian?

On topic, I'll definitely be tuning in and thanks to OP for bringing it to my attention this afternoon.
edit on 7-1-2019 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]Xtrozero[/post]

That's also why they're against voter ID laws and want to step all over the Constitution, that they swore to uphold, and get rid of the electoral vote. How people are too blind to see this is beyond me. I guess since they think it'll go their way they're ok with it.

All you need is 65 million popular votes to win an election. Lets say we have 10 million illegals that end up voting and we add CA 24 million registered voters to the mix we are talking 1/2 way there with easy wins every time lol.

Yep, and that's why they want this. No care or concern about becoming a third world country. They'll worry about that later.

What if 100 million illegals vote?!!??! OMG ZIONKKKKKK

Nowhere on planet earth, are 10 million illegal residents voting in a national election. The paranoia you all concoct to validate your talking points is becoming sad.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
According to reporting Mike Pence is saying that turmp is not ready to declare a national emergency.
But it wouldn't be the first time that trump and Pence were saying opposite things.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Too bad the emergency and crisis was about families being separated and not terrorists and criminals huh? And still other stories were about trumps conflated view of his own made crisis.
Too bad illegal entries are down significantly... People are actually afraid of trumps laws... and if it wasn't a national emergency when the numbers were higher it certainly is not now.

You'll get your wall, relax.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But for you, its just trumps fault.

No.. did not the congress submit a "bill" to the the President a few weeks ago that included IDK 1.6 or 2.6 billion dollars for border security That he was ready to sign until sean hannity told him not too?

For you to say that it is all trumps fault to me ... you dont know me... where did I say it was all trumps fault?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

most illegal immigrants come in by plane with a legal visa and then just dont leave.... Most anyway...
I guess a few slip over illegally but most do not.... just throwing some truth into this thread...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Jesus #ing christ... it has been proven that donald trump hires illegal aliens.... how bad can it actually be? Are they wanting a raise?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join