It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major National Security Announcement from President Trump - Tuesday 1.8.2019 at 9pm Eastern.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

All I know if it wasn't for the illegals I would have never been able to afford the construction on my house It was either hire them directly or hire the contractor with all the license who would in turn hire the Illegals but charge me more .

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: xuenchen

since youtube still exists, and they haven't pulled the videos of democrats calling for stronger border security a few years ago, I think the overall fight will be laughed at by most. At least the one's with brains AND integrity. (yea, both of them)

Just to remind some people...who am I kidding, the people who need to watch it won't, because REEEE or something.
Whole video points out the lefts, particularly schumers, hypocrisy.
Most blatant hypocrisy starts at 1:45.

Bypass these lying hypocrites in a constitutional, legal way Mr. President.
It is why we elected you.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
I hope he does declare it an emergency to get the ball rolling. I also hope he requires Congress to cut more pork from the spending bill. The fraud waste corruption and abuse have become ridiculous. I think the digitizing of dc is a must. Why waste so much money on security and maintenance when these clowns could just meet and do their voting and arguing over the internets.

Hi. Listen to some music to calm your nerves...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
If 45 declares a national emergency to authorize the military to build his steel barrier (the WH is now backing such, instead of a concrete wall), he’ll be taking a major step in his in-going adulation of the world’s dictators;

He’ll have his very own “Iron Curtain”.

Those who will not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

When he finds a way to declare himself emperor, I'll be concerned. But as of right now, January 7th 2019, he has to face another election in 2020, where the citizens of the Nation he is President of will decide if he gets another term, and if he does, that will be his last.

If Michelle Obama decides to run, will the same worries be heard? Another dynasty? LOL, nope, just the sound of smooching cheeks.
edit on 7-1-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

have never seen either political party being as stubborn as the Dems have been the last couple of years

have you been asleep for the past decade?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I truly do not believe that the majority of people want this wall or the government shutdown to continue.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Imaging all the lawyers trying to find a way to stop it and make $$$$$$$$$ for themselves. Will be lots of Dims heads exploding Wednesday morning.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

All I know if it wasn't for the illegals I would have never been able to afford the construction on my house It was either hire them directly or hire the contractor with all the license who would in turn hire the Illegals but charge me more .

I don't blame you for trying to save money, but think about what you are saying here. You are supporting illegal workers to save a few bucks, and causing less work for legal workers, who have to pay for insurance and taxes. So you ARE the problem here, a large part of it.

Sorry to call you out like this, but you said it, not me.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I liked that video about the wall.

You know, it will only cost every citizen about twenty bucks to get that wall built. Family of four, less than taking everyone out to a cheap dinner and a show. The wife and I will have to give up one all you can eat fishfry....oh no, I should be condemning the wall because I will be one fishfry short.

edit on 7-1-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

think you missed the point , If I had Hired the Legal contractor all he would have done was hire the cheap labor himself so i just cut out the middle man .

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: carewemust

I truly do not believe that the majority of people want this wall or the government shutdown to continue.

Are you sure?

Specifically, 61 percent think that current border security is inadequate, and more than half of Americans — 54 percent — support a physical barrier along the southern U.S. border. This is particularly bad news for democrats such as Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) who recently reneged on funding the border wall.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

think you missed the point , If I had Hired the Legal contractor all he would have done was hire the cheap labor himself so i just cut out the middle man .

I get that. And it makes sense. But if nobody hired illegals, they would have no reason to come here. That is a big argument I keep hearing from the left. It can't be both ways.

The contractor has to follow rules and have insurance. I doubt the Home Depot crew you hired had any. Good thing nothing bad happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

When you say it like that, it kind of sounds like human trafficking.

"I mean I wanted the construction on my house, but I didn't want to pay fair market price. So I found some illegals who probably live 10 people to an apartment to do it for below minimum wage." (paraphrased by me)

At least you're honest, so kudos for that.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Most illegal..drugs...occurs where there is no wall.

You're absolutely right. You know where it happens? The ocean.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

edit on 7-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: nm

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Who's got the popcorn?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: rickymouse

have never seen either political party being as stubborn as the Dems have been the last couple of years

have you been asleep for the past decade?

I have been watching them all along for thirty years, sure they were stubborn on a couple of issues, but not every single issue like they are now. The Dems seem to be unable to do anything bipartisan these days but still want the Republicans to cross over to their side. It is like here on ATS, we are supposed to debate things and try to agree on something by exposing the truth. The Dems do not want the truth anymore, they want their way. Debating with them is not even worthwhile, they talk like they want to give and take but then turn right around and say they will not provide one single vote across party lines and they will follow through with crushing any of their dissidents of their hierarchy. Their members are being bullied into complying, by a few irrational senators. Sure, the Republicans and democrats did this before, but not to the extent that they have been doing it in the last couple of years.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't blame you for trying to save money, but think about what you are saying here. You are supporting illegal workers to save a few bucks, and causing less work for legal workers, who have to pay for insurance and taxes. So you ARE the problem here, a large part of it.

Sorry to call you out like this, but you said it, not me.

Consumers don't see how their own desires to save money often lead businesses to engage in a race to the bottom.

A company that didn't hire illegals would go out of business because they couldn't compete on price which is all the end consumer cares about. I know someone who used to own a cleaning business and he didn't hire illegals. He eventually had to close up shop because he couldn't compete (at least legally).

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust

Most illegal..drugs...occurs where there is no wall.

You're absolutely right. You know where it happens? The ocean.

Good thing we have some floating walls on that venue.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yup, the Puddle Pirates are on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join