It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major National Security Announcement from President Trump - Tuesday 1.8.2019 at 9pm Eastern.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
How about the government moves 2/3 of the illegals into middle and northern tier states and tell those states to deal with it.

Give any illegal citizenship if they will live and work in that state for 10 years. The new one found entering also get the same deal.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Republical strategist Rick Wilson has written a scathing article about Trump's speech. He was not a fan in any way shape or form.

was he previously?
somehow I do not think he was.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Republical strategist Rick Wilson has written a scathing article about Trump's speech. He was not a fan in any way shape or form.

was he previously?
somehow I do not think he was.

From the Daily Beast:
"

Rick Wilson is the author of Everything Trump Touches Dies: A Republican Strategist Gets Real About the Worst President Ever. He is a national Republican political strategist and media consultant based in Florida who has produced television for governors, U.S. Senate candidates, super PACS, and corporations. He’s on Twitter at @therickwilson.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Extorris

I just left out the "Trump supporters are attention seekers" .

Which explained what followed.

Or is it just Trump supporters slowing down to see accidents?

No.
But it is just Trump supporters who consider the attention an embarrassing spectacle garners a "win".

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

So this is no surprise based on his previous work?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Not really. The man does have a good line in invective though. I enjoyed it for obvious reasons.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Poll: Voters blame Trump, GOP for shutdown
www.politico.com...

Poll: Majorities oppose Trump's wall funding demand
thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

It was your analogy, I just said it was weak.
Maybe you can show me the right way to make an "embarrassing spectacle" a win. Can I borrow your p#ssy hat?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Not really. The man does have a good line in invective though. I enjoyed it for obvious reasons.

it was hilarious
just not surprising coming from that guy
bet he is cheering on mitt romney

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Well, since the United States is no longer free (coming from myself, a person living here) … how can the U. S. lead the so-called free world? Is any place in the world actually 'free' anymore, anyway? Wtf?

Face it, we are all owned....

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Whom does he represent? What group of people care what he thinks?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
Well, since the United States is no longer free (coming from myself, a person living here) … how can the U. S. lead the so-called free world? Is any place in the world actually 'free' anymore, anyway? Wtf?

First time I've heard this. Please explain. Who/What has removed United State's freedom?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The US is not free? What rights have we lost? Last I knew, we can still vote, travel across state, county, city, town lines without being questioned. I'm very curious of what rights you've lost.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Test of steel prototype for border wall showed it could be sawed through.

LOLOLOL

LINK

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Well, I don't actually have free speech, because if I say certain things in front of the wrong people, I can lose my job, or worse.

I don't have a representative government, because my congressional district is gerrymandered to such a degree that my vote will not count (the district is structured to include my township with other townships that have different needs, and are more populous).

I cannot protest in the center of my town without getting a permit 'approved', which means it can be disallowed at a whim.

I don't have the freedom to earn what I can, as part of every paycheck of mine gets taken away before I ever receive it, for various taxes and government entities, and to support - against my will - a number of other people who outnumber, outbreed, and outvote me, taking more and more.

I don't have freedom to have firearms in this state without registering myself with the state to own them (ammo too).

I cannot carry a firearm in this state, without going through government bureaucracy.

That is the short list.

If I could just get representative local government back, that'd be a start, and the freedom of speech would be nice to get back also.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Chance321

Well, I don't actually have free speech, because if I say certain things in front of the wrong people, I can lose my job, or worse.

I don't have a representative government, because my congressional district is gerrymandered to such a degree that my vote will not count (the district is structured to include my township with other townships that have different needs, and are more populous).

I cannot protest in the center of my town without getting a permit 'approved', which means it can be disallowed at a whim.

I don't have the freedom to earn what I can, as part of every paycheck of mine gets taken away before I ever receive it, for various taxes and government entities, and to support - against my will - a number of other people who outnumber, outbreed, and outvote me, taking more and more.

I don't have freedom to have firearms in this state without registering myself with the state to own them (ammo too).

I cannot carry a firearm in this state, without going through government bureaucracy.

That is the short list.

If I could just get representative local government back, that'd be a start, and the freedom of speech would be nice to get back also.

I suppose you could always leave for a country with less restrictions. But you might just miss the perqs. Your call, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I am basically here for work, and that alone. If I ever lose my job, which is good enough to try very hard to keep, I will definitely leave this area for another, better one

Illinois is just not a very good place to be living at the moment, sadly.

edit on 11-1-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: corrected verb tense

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Saturday January 12, 2019

CNN Headline: GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN IS LONGEST IN U.S. HISTORY!

As expected from this Anti-America terrorist organization, right at 12:00:01 tonight, CNN started bringing government employees before the camera, to describe how hard their lives have become.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday January 12, 2019
CNN Headline: GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN IS LONGEST IN U.S. HISTORY!
As expected from this Anti-America terrorist organization, right at 12:00:01 tonight, CNN started bringing government employees before the camera, to describe how hard their lives have become.

Because telling the American public of the true cost of these shenanigans for government workers is a thought crime, right?
edit on 12-1-2019 by JohnnyCanuck because: clarity

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join