It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens to snowflakes when there is no snow?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
a reply to: network dude

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007,[16] where she won second prize in the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on C. elegans' lifespan.[17] As a result, the International Astronomical Union named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.[18][19] In high school, she took part in the National Hispanic Institute's Lorenzo de Zavala (LDZ) Youth Legislative Session. She later became the LDZ Secretary of State while she attended Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez had a John F. Lopez Fellowship.[20]

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics.[20][24][25]

Source

29-year-old Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez makes history as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress

Source

I only wish my kids were a "clueless" as this young woman.

Seems like she has been pretty successful in life so far, and I can only hope that my 22 year son does as well with the college fund he earned in the Marine Corp in his education and future endeavors.

Nowhere near as successful as President Trump but let me guess what you think of his intellect and achievements.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

if there is no snow - there cannot be snowflakes

this post is brought to you by the dept of critical thinking

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Rather not comment except to say that my son, referenced in my post, is a Marine. His dad and mom both served in the US Army. Character is destiny.

<< 1   >>

join