It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife is having Gallbladder surgery tomorrow. I'm scared.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I suffer from attacks, have done for over a decade, had 4 last year, That's the most I have had in a year before. I can tell you now, I would rather be punched in the face repeatedly than suffer one of these attacks, the pain is unreal! I am terrified of getting another, and I know I will get one!

I don't want surgery though, at least not right now.

Hope your wife has a smooth surgery!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your Father. Your wife should do just fine and we will be cheering her on. Best wishes to you both. I know it's always scary when a loved one goes in for surgery, but try to take deep breaths and bring someone with you to wait at the hospital. That would be a big help. It always helped me.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Good news! Surgery is done, and she is back home! All went well. Guess I had nothing to worry about.

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. I have to go pick up her pain meds now, and take care of her.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Good news! Surgery is done, and she is back home! All went well. Guess I had nothing to worry about.

Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. I have to go pick up her pain meds now, and take care of her.

YAY!
Thank you for letting us know it went well!
Please make sure she takes it easy as long as possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

Good to hear...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
I suffer from attacks, have done for over a decade, had 4 last year, That's the most I have had in a year before. I can tell you now, I would rather be punched in the face repeatedly than suffer one of these attacks, the pain is unreal! I am terrified of getting another, and I know I will get one!

I don't want surgery though, at least not right now.

Hope your wife has a smooth surgery!

It is one on the worst pains, Ive had 3rd degree burns, an amputated thumb in an accident, stitches galore, pins in my foot and ankle but this is other worldly. First one I thought I was having a heart attack, spent the night doubled over on the cool basement floor. After I found out what it was, had the apple cider vinegar and apple juice ready, next time it hit the ACV leveled it off to just a constant misery, both my first two attacks were at night. The 3rd one I was at work, felt it coming on the pain was excruciating, vomited which hurt like hell in itself. Finally after a couple of hours called my sister to pick me up and I went straight to the hospital. had it out the next day.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join