It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Highly Unusual Military Activity Beaumont Texas Dozens Of Military Helicopters Being Transported*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sorry, I was getting conflicting reports, and I re-posted with edits. Really nothing beyond this Vid www.youtube.com...

What comes to mind... Trump declaring a national emergency. Border security ? Wish I had more to post, but info is scant.
edit on 7-1-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I live about 10 miles North of Beaumont. If the people filming aren't from here then it probably seemed crazy to see so much military equipment being moved but that is a daily occurrence and has been for years.

The Port of Beaumont is the busiest military port in the world for processing U.S. military equipment. The port serves as headquarters to the United States Army's 842d Transportation Battalion, which specializes in port logistical activity.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrizzlyAtoms
I live about 10 miles North of Beaumont. If the people filming aren't from here then it probably seemed crazy to see so much military equipment being moved but that is a daily occurrence and has been for years.

The Port of Beaumont is the busiest military port in the world for processing U.S. military equipment. The port serves as headquarters to the United States Army's 842d Transportation Battalion, which specializes in port logistical activity.

My husband's referred to it as the "Tokyo of military equipment", meaning it's always bustling there. It's evidently a well-earned reputation from what I've heard of it, from him & others alike.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It's an Army aviation unit deploying overseas. They fly them to the port, prep them locally to go on ship, then ship them. It's cheaper and faster than breaking them down at their home station then trucking them to the port.

It's Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 171st General Support Aviation Battalion, New York Army National Guard. They're at Ft Bliss with 46 soldiers doing predeployment training for 30 days before going to Afghanistan. They fly medevac missions.

m.beaumontenterprise.com...
edit on 1/7/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Was that an application for the position of The President of the Threadkillers Brigade?

Nice answer Obi Won.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
one has to wonder about just how the claims in the OP source spring forth

anyone living in the ara would know its normal activity

so IF its an honest error - from an outsider - why did they not spend 5 seconds asking - before upload to y-tube and the chicken little screaming ????

we all make mistakes - and thing that thinks are " freaky " cos we compare observations to " what we know " - but we can always check / ask

so are the people making these " reports " terminally clueless and paranoid - with no ability to think or ask questions ???

or is there a streak of willfull dishonesty ???????????????

these kind of threads pop up with distressing regularity

one has to wonder ..................

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Purely rhetorical questions, I’m sure.

Most of us that have posted in this thread already know the answer.

May have got more traction 4 or 5 years ago though.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The YouTube comments are freaking gold though.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

yup - and there seems to be a distinct shortage of anyone who actually knows what goes on there

" some y-tube chicken littles " - are known to delete comments that expose the truth of thier claims

you dont think .............................

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

me asking reheorical questions ?????????????????????

fook - i has been rumbled

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrizzlyAtoms

edit on 7/1/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If you think that is bad the check out the following. One very deluded person has set up a live feed for the helo activity. The comments on the live feed are just mind-numbing!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo
Errr.. no thanks.I listened to the first 4:30 of that and couldn't stand listening to that f**king retard of a woman talk any longer. I was literally looking for brown stains around her mouth. She was told by at least two bystanders that it was normal and not unusual and refused to believe it. And what was that rubbish about tremors?
I fear for the human species.

top topics

join