It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Gun-toting hippies' greet Boulder 'assault weapons' ban with mass noncompliance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Southern Democrats up until the sixties were gun toting nra members as a rule, wasn't until the Dems got grabby that they made the switch.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Pro-gun democrats?

Bulls#, the posters paid by the word here have emphatically said no such thing exists because everyone left of center wants to take yer gunz.

you even missed the point when your tribe spoke to you in your language. hell, maybe it's you.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Pro-gun democrats?

Bulls#, the posters paid by the word here have emphatically said no such thing exists because everyone left of center wants to take yer gunz.

Ummm...and yet...you continually vote along party lines and incrementalize with every knee jerk emotional response to some crazy ass who happens to shoot up another...gun free zone...that you created for that very purpose...

So...YES...you are part of the restrictive...rights grabbing...tolerance crowd...a very vocal pack of totalitarian minority progressives who truly hates the fact that the majority disdains your version of how life ought to be told how to live...

It’s time you realized that the rest of us...the majority...have no desire to be...kept...

You may enslave the minds of the gullible...the easily led...but the vast majority sees you for what you are...

Dangerous...

Keep encroaching...and you just may get that #resist you keep fawning over...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I have this to say to the citizens of Boulder:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Is Boulder collectively retarded? Mentally ill? There aren't very many explanations for this.

Both, really. I don't know many people who can stand Boulder - except Boulderites.

This is the first I've heard of it though. What a bunch of idiots.
edit on 1/7/2019 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
From what I read the OP or someone thinks there just HAS TO BE MORE GUNS!! Has to be more just has to be. No proof but has to be more.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Pro-gun democrats?

you even missed the point when your tribe spoke to you in your language. hell, maybe it's you.

Yeah, I'm real tired of this "everyone not me is a Dem" short bus & special helmet crap. "Libertarian" is in my goddamn signature, what part of this do you people keep missing? How much more blunt do I have to make the sentence down there?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's funny to see hard right wing people shocked that some of the more liberal people actually believe in fire arm ownership and less regulations.

Just proves that opinion isn't always correct.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You can pretend to be whomever you wish, that's on you. It's not my job to worry about who you "identify" as. The old story "nobody is trying to take your guns", may have been debunked at this point. At least a few folks seem to be after the gunz.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

One of the problems I've seen with the left is they are trying to expand their platform too far taking on too many issues that will eventually hedge out much of their main base. Fortunately like a vast majority on politicians, they don't deliver once elected, they just leech their paycheck to be just another stretch of bureaucratic red tape. Unfortunately they delivered in this case, and in an area will it will instantly piss off constituents.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hurry up and build that wall, so when confiscation door to door starts...no one can get out.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ahh yes, the people's republic of Boulder..... I used to go there in high school to people watch out on Pearl Street. It doesn't surprise me that this is happening, but really how stupid can they be. They are the ones who voted the people in place who made these laws anyway. Maybe they need to start the process of getting rid of some of these people they voted in place who made the laws. All of these political critters are replaceable.

I don't dare get high and mighty though, all of Colorado seems to be going nutso these days. So damn many new people moving here and trying to change things. Voting for people who don't actually represent anything other than the new people coming in. Colorado used to be a very different place and I won't lie, I'm a little bitter about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Celebrity death match... Pelosi vs McConell vs Trump..,.

Plz make this happen!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It's funny to see hard right wing people shocked that some of the more liberal people actually believe in fire arm ownership and less regulations.

I never include liberals with leftists. Liberals usually are close to center and sometimes even agree with the right. Leftists, well they are just mentally ill nitwits who have a pretty low understanding of how logic, common sense, rights, beliefs, etc...work. They also are the biggest crybabies on the planet. Leftists ARE an enemy to this Nation because their ideology is as dangerous as any weapon we face. Scarier part, they are already here and protected by the rights everyone else gives them.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Gun Toting Hippies? Sounds exciting.

What strange times we live in, one minute there are gun toting hippies and the next we can see pot smoking conservatives.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'll just say this up front. I'm willing to buy all their guns that they voted on to have massive gun control laws in place..Hell, I'll even go as high as 50 bucks per gun for the good ones.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wake the # up people, your government works against you, you republicans are much the same as the democrats you've all just been bamboozled into believing you're enemies.

Meanwhile your government is busy removing your rights one by one and you lot blame each other because of who you vote for....

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's like seeing a pregnant nun...

Makes one feel strange and a little grossed out...

edit on 8-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Had to click for the title alone.

'Gun toting Hippies'.

Guess the buzz wore off.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Let's not pretend this is widespread. 20% of liberals support gun rights.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join