It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hostile UFOnaut 2003 location unknown (humanoid encounters)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
sorry for the late arrival of this week's edition of humanoid encounters
CASE

This isn't my story but one a friend told me not long ago that I found fascinating, mostly because of the genuine emotion in his telling of it. The fear in his voice and on his face was visceral and contagious as he told the story even though it happened years ago when he was a kid. Anyway, about 15 years back a friend of mine and his group of friends were out having their run of our little rust-belt town not far from a big city, doing all the things kids do before they discover drugs and girls and all the other things that take you out of that childhood sense of adventure. In particular they were out in this part of town we call the flats, originally zoned industrial but after the big fiber plant closed nature reclaimed the place for the most part, so it was fields and woods once you got past the big dilapidated factory that sits by the tracks. For obvious reasons the parents around here tell their kids to keep out of the area because it could be dangerous, but the thing that strikes me as odd about this part of town is that there have consistently been rumors that there is waste of some kind buried out there that's toxic, allegedly radioactive and/or related to the Manhattan project. It's become local folk wisdom that there's something out there you don't want to get into since my dad was a kid in the 50s. My friend and his posse were playing manhunt, which I'm told is basically hide and seek, and so he was going through the woods looking for his friends who were hiding pretty successfully from him. He reaches a break in the trees, steps out into a small meadow, and that's when he saw it. Across the field, about twenty yards away, there was something squatting in the tree line, clad in all silver and a bulbous helmet, looking almost like some astronaut from a D grade sci-fi flick. It saw him in the same instant he saw it, and leaped up in surprise, but there was something off and almost simian about the stance it took when it leaped up. Almost like a chimp in a spacesuit, but taller and close to human. Just as quick it raised it's arm like it's going to point and somehow fired a tiny metal dart at my friend, which hit him in the hand as he turns to run. He ripped the thing out of his hand while running and screaming for his friends. As he told me this with a shaky voice he showed me the small scar on his hand. I'm a skeptical person, and it's a cheesy story, but this is a guy who is not capable of faking the trembling voice and faraway look of someone who is remembering something that terrified them. I insisted we go look around that place after hearing this, but we found nothing strange except a weird-looking warehouse type building closer to the freeway than the woods that was relatively new, and empty wilderness. To this day I have no clue what he saw, but I believe he did see something.

source:www.phantomsandmonsters.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
i usually don't post anonymous internet stories, because for obvious reasons they are almost all fake
but i am doing an exception here because this story has some elements on it that have been reported in UFO lore before and they aren't common knowledge:
*the appareance of the humanoid is identical to the UFOnauts from the 50's-70's period, you can find various reports of astronaut-like humanoids even ones that left footprints like the apollo astronauts
*the odd walking style of the UFOnaut wich the witness said was simian-like is very similar to a bunch of other reports where the UFOnauts din't walk in a normal manner, either waddling like penguims or simply stumbling about
*the sighting happened near a dump, believe it or not, john keel found that for some unexplainable reason, UFOs , bigfoots and other oddball creatures from another dimension are attracted to waste dumps and are frequently reported near them, even the famous mothman was reported in a old abandoned TNT making facility wich probally still had remmants of the products used there during WWII

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I've noticed this curious affinity for waste dumps.

A shame about the anonymity of the account but an interesting read, nevertheless.

PS: I recommend you split the quoted text into paragraphs for ease of reading - many may be put off from the start.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

this is a bit hard to do, due to the fact its a copy paste

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

this is a bit hard to do, due to the fact its a copy paste

"This isn't my story but one a friend told me not long ago that I found fascinating, mostly because of the genuine emotion in his telling of it. The fear in his voice and on his face was visceral and contagious as he told the story even though it happened years ago when he was a kid.

Anyway, about 15 years back a friend of mine and his group of friends were out having their run of our little rust-belt town not far from a big city, doing all the things kids do before they discover drugs and girls and all the other things that take you out of that childhood sense of adventure. In particular they were out in this part of town we call the flats, originally zoned industrial but after the big fiber plant closed nature reclaimed the place for the most part, so it was fields and woods once you got past the big dilapidated factory that sits by the tracks.

For obvious reasons the parents around here tell their kids to keep out of the area because it could be dangerous, but the thing that strikes me as odd about this part of town is that there have consistently been rumors that there is waste of some kind buried out there that's toxic, allegedly radioactive and/or related to the Manhattan project. It's become local folk wisdom that there's something out there you don't want to get into since my dad was a kid in the 50s. My friend and his posse were playing manhunt, which I'm told is basically hide and seek, and so he was going through the woods looking for his friends who were hiding pretty successfully from him. He reaches a break in the trees, steps out into a small meadow, and that's when he saw it.

Across the field, about twenty yards away, there was something squatting in the tree line, clad in all silver and a bulbous helmet, looking almost like some astronaut from a D grade sci-fi flick. It saw him in the same instant he saw it, and leaped up in surprise, but there was something off and almost simian about the stance it took when it leaped up. Almost like a chimp in a spacesuit, but taller and close to human. Just as quick it raised it's arm like it's going to point and somehow fired a tiny metal dart at my friend, which hit him in the hand as he turns to run. He ripped the thing out of his hand while running and screaming for his friends.

As he told me this with a shaky voice he showed me the small scar on his hand. I'm a skeptical person, and it's a cheesy story, but this is a guy who is not capable of faking the trembling voice and faraway look of someone who is remembering something that terrified them. I insisted we go look around that place after hearing this, but we found nothing strange except a weird-looking warehouse type building closer to the freeway than the woods that was relatively new, and empty wilderness. To this day I have no clue what he saw, but I believe he did see something."

Not really that hard to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfie0827

thanks

new topics

top topics

join