It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Starting to Happen in Australia

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
a reply to: continuousThunder

To paraphrase you a bit:

woah dude hold the phone, no need to go paraphrasing me to make what i said look all wishy-washy, here's a direct quote you can use to hopefully plug up that massive gaping hole in your understanding;

a dude told my girlfriend, directly to her face, in actual words, that jews are the lowest rung on the racial hierarchy and must be exterminated.

this isn't some conflation because i read a post on tumblr and want to be a cool antifa, those words actually came out of a dude's mouth at this rally. get outta here with your condescension and your accusations of poor critical thinking, if you read the words i wrote you'd know this.

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
a reply to: continuousThunder

Now, your claims could be true in this circumstance, of course.

real wild how we have this effect in play right now where, because people have been called nazis before, most everyone is willing to bend right over backwards to avoid calling anyone a nazi no matter what.

"ohhhh there's tons of proof this guy idolises hitler and wants a picture of him in every school and for children to be given a copy of mein kampf and his crew all throw nazi salutes and wear ss helmets and many of them have documented history with extreme white nationalist groups that have done literal violence to minorities and their """workers party""" rally was carefully timed with the anniversary of the formation of the nazi party [also originally called a workers party] and his rhetoric is extremely familiar to anyone who's spent any time reading history but he doesn't have a literal swastika tattooed on his forehead so naaaaaa sjw hyperbole"

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

"oh but lol it's a joke lol"

Another counter-protest in Melbourne yesterday by "Campaign Against Racism and Fascism". It was a peaceful protest, nobody called for example, for people to be deported or executed, unlike those who they were protesting against.
edit on 12/1/19 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/19 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10   >>

join