It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian parents send young daughters on suicide mission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

right so god didn't smite an entire planet of his creations because he #ed it up the first time ?

he didn't annihilate Soddom and Gomorrah because they weren't following his rules ?

if you love your creations why are you willing to destroy them ?

God is fallible and is not a omnipotent being of love

the teachings of Jesus are completely different from the old testament and I believe it was the old testament that Paine refers to !

Jesus real or not , his teachings are good

God on the other hand is like a child scorned

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

God on the other hand is like a child scorned

Perhaps He is more like the loving , yet stern parent, who after multiple warnings , gives consequences to his very disobedient children.

One thing , I believe for certain is that he did not intend for us to kill
others, using bombs strapped to children. That is what this thread is about so please don’t make it all about how crazy all religions are.

Start your own thread for that topic if you wish.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

this was very much on point , because we are discussing the reason why we have suicide children

and its because some of us believe in a cruel god and because religions are crazy !

so it was very on point

the reason we are having this conversation is because some religious fanatic has indoctrinated their kids and their family to be ok with killing their kids in the name of their god !

What kind of caring parent , tells their children not to kill , then sets an example by doing the exact thing they said not to!

God " do as I say and not as I do " (a sample from parenting 101 by god )
edit on 9-1-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I can appreciate where you are coming from.

Your point has been noted.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

very reasonable of you !

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is unbelievable! Its hard for any person to be completely safe from terrorism because no one knows where it is going to crop up next.

I don't know what the answer is to rid the earth of it or if that's even possible.
If it were possible to keep them from getting explosives and maybe gradually convert them to a more loving christian religion?

Makes you wonder how these desert country's get their hands on these type of explosives to begin with.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

terrorism is an affect of democracy , interventionist foreign policy and imperialism !

I think it seems terrorists only really started kicking about when those in the west ,or sorry any form of authority pushes people too far !

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

gradual conversion to a more loving christian religion?

my experiences in these desert countries include shielding a mormon from a mob of muslims due to
his conversion attempts amongst younger inhabitants. an absolute pain in the sphincter.

f

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That's what I was thinking. People must really feel stepped on to go to the extreme of attacking someone with one of their children as a suicide bomber. And she didn't even hit a b*****d target. What a waste of a perfectly good daughter!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

gradual conversion to a more loving christian religion?

my experiences in these desert countries include shielding a mormon from a mob of muslims due to
his conversion attempts amongst younger inhabitants. an absolute pain in the sphincter.

I meant gradually convert them as in FORCE! them to convert to Christianity or die.

Many folks are Christians today because their ancestors were forced to convert to it, leaving their old pagan or whatever other belief systems behind. Roman Emperor Constantine in 325 CE forced Christianity onto the local people.

Convert Or Die

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

lol well i guess all that's left is to procure an air ticket and a suitcase full of bibles. book one-way and have sufficient funds for body-parts collection and repatriation.

f.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

I do kid! I don't know what the real answer is. Terrorism is terrible thing and I can't imagine someone sending in a child as a suicide bomber. It blows my mind all to pieces. I didn't mean to make light of such a serious subject. It really is beyond horrible!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

we're good trucker.

no easy answer to any global extremism except perhaps a shamanic snatch squad mind molecule delivery system package

f

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join