It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian parents send young daughters on suicide mission

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This boggles my mind and tears at my heart.
This religion of peace actually believes their God endorses such violence, and they willingly teach these values to their children and make them participate in suicide bombings.

Anyone who can send their 7 or 9 year old daughter out on a suicide mission is mentally deranged, and should not be having children !😡
Please don’t let these types of Muslims into North America or Europe. They will only cause more problems.

Any ideas on how to successfully combat this destructive ideology ?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The control of ideas is anathema to Western values. Therein lies the challenge and the incompatiblity of Islam to our society.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I'd be happy to introduce Allah to the father. Big pussy can send his kids, but not himself. poor kids never had a chance.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Your assessment is spot on imo; they are insane.
Anyone who supports them is insane.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Oppenheimer had the solution.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is the way the Muslims do things, we cannot interfere with them in their countries but we should make sure that these kind of Muslims do not get a foothold in our country. There are good Muslims that want to get away from that but half of them applying to get here still believe in that kind of philosophy. We should vett them well.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Being someone who studies Islam for two and a half years, i can tell you right now, though there is a group of Muslims(if you can even call them that) of this type who should BE JAILED.

You can bust Islam i todays world down to five categories.

Salafi
Sunni Moderates
Shia extremist
Shia moderates
Sufi

Right off the back, the Shia and Sunni Moderates, and Sufi are welcomed in the west and should enjoy the same freedomes as you and i.

The other two, Shia Extremist and Salafi have no place in the western world, and in my opinion, the world in general. I would personally volunteer to help arrest and eliminate them myself.

This is coming from someone who was born in a moderate sunni family. Im more of a new age person myself, though i can always distinguish # from shinola.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yet according to the media Al-Assad is the monster for fighting these animals.

I certainly those two "parents" were hanged.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Once one begins to take a peek at Oz hiding behind Islam's curtain, it becomes obvious why:

Everything in islam and its qur’an was stolen from Ancient Pagan Religions that predated it by thousands of years. The symbols are no exception and are nothing other than twisted corruptions of their much earlier and original Pagan versions.

islamic symbols STOLEN from Ancient Paganism

It is a well known fact archaeologically speaking that the cresent moon was the symbol of worship of the Moon god both in Arabia and throughout the Middle East in pre-Islamic times. Educated Muslims understand these facts only too well—better, in fact, than most Christians. Robert Morey recalls a conversation he once had:

"During one trip to Washington DC I got involved in a conversation with a Muslim taxi driver from Iran. When I asked him, 'Where did Islam obtain its symbol of the crescent moon?' he responded that it was an ancient pagan symbol used throughout the Middle East and that adopting this symbol had helped Muslims to convert people throughout the Middle East. When I pointed out that the word Allah itself was used by the moon-god cult in pre-Islamic Arabia, he agreed that this was the case.

I then pointed out that the religion and the Quran of Muhammad could be explained in terms of pre-Islamic culture, customs, and religious ideas. He agreed with this! He went on to explain that he was a university-educated Muslim who, at this point in his life, was attempting to understand Islam from a scholarly viewpoint. As a result, he had lost his faith in Islam. The significance of the pre-Islamic source of the name Allah cannot be overestimated" (op.cit., pp.52-53).

“The origin of this (Allah) goes back to pre-Muslim times. Allah is not a common name meaning “God” (or a “god”, and the Muslim must use another word or form if he wishes to indicate any other than his own peculiar deity” (Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, I:326, Hastings).

What is particularly interesting to me personally is seeing the parallels between the evolution of Islam and the Roman Catholic Church, both of which absorbed pagan ideas in order to make converts. Muhammad was not alone in his plagiarisation of other religions.

The archaeological evidence demonstrates that the dominant religion in Arabia was the cult of the moon-god. The Old Testament consistently rebuked the worship of the moon-god (Deuteronomy 4:19; 17:3; II KIngs 21:3,5; 23:5; Jeremiah 8:2; 19:13; Zephaniah 1:5).

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Thousands of inscriptions from walls and rocks in Northern Arabia have also been collected. Reliefs and votive bowls used in worship of the "daughters of Allah" have also been discovered. The three daughters, al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat are sometimes depicted together with Allah the Moon-god represented by a crescent moon above them. The archeological evidence demonstrates that the dominant religion of Arabia was the cult of the Moon-god.

The pagan Arabs worshipped the Moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day; making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the Moon-god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the Moon-god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month which begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor, etc.

The Muslim's claim that Allah is the God of the Bible and that Islam arose from the religion of the prophets and apostles. Islam is refuted by solid, overwhelming archeological evidence. Islam is nothing more than a revival of the ancient Moon-god cult. It has taken the symbols, the rites, the ceremonies, and even the name of its god from the ancient pagan religion of the Moon-god.

Allah the Moon God

"The source of this (Allah) goes back to pre-Muslim times. Allah is not a common name meaning "God" (or a "god"), and the Muslim must use another word or form if he wishes to indicate any other than his own peculiar deity." (Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics (ed. Hastings), I:326.)

According to the Encyclopedia of Religion, Allah corresponded to the Babylonian god Baal, and Arabs knew of him long before Mohammed worshipped him as the supreme God. Before Islam the Arabs recognized many gods and goddesses, each tribe had their own deity.

bayezid, who is Allah

“Historians have said Allah was actually the chief of the 360 gods being worshipped in Arabia at the time Mohammed rose to prominence. Interestingly, not many Muslims want to accept that Allah was already being worshipped at the Kaaba in Mecca by Arab pagans before Mohammed came. Some Muslims become angry when they are confronted with this fact. But history is not on their side. Pre-Islamic literature has proved this.” (G.J.O. Moshay, Who Is This Allah? (Dorchester House, Bucks, UK, 1994), pg. 138).

GOD AND ALLAH ARE DIFFERENT

edit on 1.6.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This type of thing is really shocking. Some Palestinian groups (inc. Hezbollah) have used children as bombers, so has Boko Haram and others.

Children don't attract suspicion, and girls especially are dispensable in the eyes of the male dominated cultures that persist in these places.

What's really unhelpful is prefixing every atrocious act with the "Islam is the region of peace" mantra. Most Muslims would be equally shocked by the use of child suicide bombers, and the use of suicide bombers generally. Not all Muslims are brutal fanatics and most (like the OP, I guess) actually do want to live in peace.

Unfortunately, for the Syrian apologists, the Assad regime has been particularly nasty and the actions of his dictatorship has bred brutality and violence. I am not excusing the reactive violence, as two wrongs don't make a right, but just stating a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The control of ideas is anathema to Western values.
a reply to: Metallicus

lol, er, NO, it's not. The truly sad part is that there are ignorant, naive and indoctrinated people everywhere who are easily trickedx into believing Lies
What do you call ANY highly indoctrinated religious person, including Western Christians, Mormon's, Jews, Scientologists et al?

It matters not which religion does this, LIES are LIES and death is God's job, not ours.

The 'ideas' they are TOLD to believe are "not controlled"?

The Christian Crusades of the Middles Ages were the most murderous of ALL the 'religious' "indoctrination drives"

convince me I'm mistaken, I don't think you can

edit on 7-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: pffft

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

yes burn every last book which promotes religious ideology and creates superstition and irrational fear make sure no one ever speaks of it again !

i dont dislike religious people I just think it causes far too much suffering to even be considered peaceful or the search for the divine .

In fact , sorry can we just blanket do away with all dead mens ideology !
they are all dead , yet we still follow their ideas , and they cause nothing but suffering !
edit on 7-1-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

At the same time as doing away with all religion id do away with all free standing armies , as killing for your god is murder, and killing for your king or country is just state sanctioned murder , neither are justified !

I think that people only want to be free, and how can they be free if they do nothing but follow others ideas ?
they arent thinking for themselves !

its all indoctrination

no one is born racist, or extremist , they have to be conditioned and brought into those ways of thinking

the revolution will not be televised as the revolution can only take place in the mind !

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mshahiddev

Being someone who studies Islam for two and a half years, i can tell you right now, though there is a group of Muslims(if you can even call them that) of this type who should BE JAILED.

You can bust Islam i todays world down to five categories.

Salafi
Sunni Moderates
Shia extremist
Shia moderates
Sufi

Right off the back, the Shia and Sunni Moderates, and Sufi are welcomed in the west and should enjoy the same freedomes as you and i.

The other two, Shia Extremist and Salafi have no place in the western world, and in my opinion, the world in general. I would personally volunteer to help arrest and eliminate them myself.

This is coming from someone who was born in a moderate sunni family. Im more of a new age person myself, though i can always distinguish # from shinola.

Thank you for your informative post. In my OP I did say “these types of Muslims”. You have clarified the categories and I appreciate your input.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

it doesnt end with Islam though , we have had hundreds of years of religious persecution and sectarianism in Europe
how many europeans were killed because of the division of one faith into different sects
catholic and protestant

it does nothing but divide humanity over Faith , not objective reality , but subjective reality

killing each other over something which can not be proved or disproved !

that is insanity !

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This video is over 2 years old. Playing devils advocate....was this just a 'one off' incident or have there been more reported?
Just asking

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
This video is over 2 years old. Playing devils advocate....was this just a 'one off' incident or have there been more reported?
Just asking

Rainbows
Jane

It’s not like we get ALL the news from the middle east, and the fact that this happened two years ago ( which is not that long ) doesn’t negate the severity of the issue.

There have been other reports of children being used as bombers, and I have seen a few other videos.

There are more examples on YouTube, and that is only the ones reported on.
I hardly think the timeline matters, when you are looking at this type of ideology.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Any ideas on how to successfully combat this destructive ideology ?

In my opinion only a reformation of Islam which can make it compatible with western values. I will not hold my hopes for it however. Anyway, I have found an article dated from Tuesday, June 1, 2004 and It´s worth reading it.

The Religious Sources of Islamic Terrorism

Some elements of such rulings should be, inter alia:

• A call for renewal of ijtihad as the basis to reform Islamic dogmas and to relegate old dogmas to historic contexts.

• That there exists no state of jihad between Islam and the rest of the world (hence, jihad is not a personal duty).

• That the violation of the physical safety of a non-Muslim in a Muslim country is prohibited (haram).

• That suicide bombings are clear acts of suicide, and therefore, their perpetrators are condemned to eternal hellfire.

• That moral or financial support of acts of terrorism is also haram.

• That a legal ruling claiming jihad is a duty derived from the roots of Islam is a falsification of the roots of Islam, and therefore, those who make such statements have performed acts of heresy.

a reply to: JohnnyJetson

The Christian Crusades of the Middles Ages were the most murderous of ALL the 'religious' "indoctrination drives"

convince me I'm mistaken, I don't think you can

Instead of asking someone to convince you, maybe you should do some research about "Islamic-Muslim Crusades". For example :

Historical facts say that Islam, including Muhammad, launched their own Crusades against Christianity long before the European Crusades.(635-1094)

634-644 The Caliphate of Umar ibn al-Khattab, who is regarded as particularly brutal.

635 Muslim Crusaders besiege and conquer of Damascus.

636 Muslim Crusaders defeat Byzantines decisively at Battle of Yarmuk.

637 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iraq at the Battle of al-Qadisiyyah (some date it in 635 or 636).

638 Muslim Crusaders conquer and annex Jerusalem, taking it from the Byzantines.

In 1095 Pope Urban II preaches first Crusade and they capture Jerusalem in 1099. So it is only after all of the Islamic aggressive invasions that western Christendom launches its first Crusades.

TImeline of the Islamic Crusades

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Thank you for setting Johnny Jetson straight on the Christian crusades.

edit on 7-1-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I thnk its simply a matter of zero tolerance any human found commiting acts of violence or abuse in the name of their religion should be excommunicated and put in jail based on the severity of their crimes
furthermore any religion which actively causes suffering to others in any form is not a religion of peace
I think that Thomas Paine said it best

"It is from the Bible that man has learned cruelty, rapine, and murder; for the belief of a cruel God makes a cruel man."

" I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life. "

" I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church. All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit. "

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel. "

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel. "

I don’t know what bible Thomas Paine was reading, but I don’t see a history of wickedness by God.
Jesus spent much time healing the sick and feeding the poor, and his teachings revolved around kindness and generosity. He did call a spade a spade but never threatened to kill.

You can hardly compare the Muslim extremists to Christians, because Christians have done much in the form of good works for this planet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join