It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High quality area 51 pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If any of you want to look for flying saucers or aliens on an area 51 then dont hesitate to look at this pic. You can zoom in very far and you can make out some weirdly shaped planes near the runway.
i have seen loads of sattelite images of are 51 however this one has to be the best i have seen.

photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Its just a login page dude. Wheres the pic?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
oh sorry
erm first time using photobucket does anyyone have any idea how it works?
thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just give us your password temporarily

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Or remove all the stuff you don't want to share with us and make the picture/folder containing your area-51 pic public.

Or you can send it to my ats-mailbox; olafski@denyignorance.com
I'll place it online if you like.

Thanx in advance!

[edit on 27-2-2005 by Olafski]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
ok the password is greatwhite

tell me what you think about it

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Great pic george, thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Big Picture Georgie

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
the more size the more dtail though i suppose.
what do you think of the pic oops?
and also how did you do that?

[edit on 27-2-2005 by george54075407]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Pretty clear picture Goegre. However I can't seem to zoom in any closer and probably for that reason I'm unable to make out any weirdly shaped planes.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
Pretty clear picture Goegre. However I can't seem to zoom in any closer and probably for that reason I'm unable to make out any weirdly shaped planes.

you can just about make out some planes without zooming in on the far left runway. They dont look very strange however i do not recognise them

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am not sure what I am suppose to be looking at. Could you circle it or something in your photoediting package and then upload it on a free image hosting server(type image hosting in google for a list) and then either link us to it or insert it here with the code.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
ok you have a network of runways on the right of the screen.
to the left of the runways you have a complex of hangers, buildings etc.
the complex of the runways looks asif it is divided into quarters. (bottom left, bottom right, top left, top right.
the top left quarter of the runway complex on the left side about half way up you can see two planes next to eachother outside waiting to be tested or flown.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Nice quality but these pictures are useless to us and offer ZERO proof of anything.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The building in the bottom left corner looks like an egyptian tomb..!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have that picture, but its bigger, and it shows the mountains around it, and in one of the mountains there is a huge hole on the side of it, and that like looks like an underground base, i WOULD senc it, but i cant put it up on any site..though i can send it to some one and they could do it...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
bottom left building is rumoured to be a amunition storage.
i realise i show know proof of anything on this picture however that was not my intention i simply wanted to show you how clearly this image can be presented from satalites and if anyone can find anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
yea there are to strangly shaped (buildings)? ball looking kind of shine .
if you look behind the first row of trailer looking buildings (5 rows) you can see two balls if you zoom in on them they are sliver with a black top.
ps look on the bottom of the photo in the dark dirt area for a road layout that looks like a robot lol.

[edit on 27-2-2005 by Simcity4Rushour]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
yea there are to strangly shaped (buildings)? ball looking kind of shine .
if you look behind the first row of trailer looking buildings (5 rows) you can see two balls if you zoom in on them they are sliver with a black top.
ps look on the bottom of the photo in the dark dirt area for a road layout that looks like a robot lol.

[edit on 27-2-2005 by Simcity4Rushour]

i cant find the 5 rows of trailors that you mean. Where abouts are they on the picture?

top topics

join