It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Example On Why California Politicians Are Clueless Idiots...Meet Jerry Brown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Outgoing Democrat California Gov. Jerry Brown decided to defend the state’s sanctuary laws in one of his final acts as governor, saying that Cpl. Ronil Singh’s death had “nothing to do” with them.

Brown told KXTV in one of his final interviews as California’s governor that he did not think California’s current “sanctuary state” law shielding illegal aliens from federal immigration authorities, SB 54, would lead to an increase in illegal alien crime.

www.breitbart.com...

What a clueless douchebag. Can someone ask Brown to explain the actions of one of his mayors?

“I am sharing this information publicly not to panic our residents but to protect them,” Mayor Schaaf said in a statement Saturday night.

“We understand ICE has used activity rumors in the past as a tactic to create fear; our intent is for our community to go about their daily lives without fear, but resiliency and awareness,” said Schaaf.

“Oakland is a city of law-abiding immigrants and families who deserve to live free from the constant threat of arrest and deportation,” she said. “I believe it is my duty and moral obligation as Mayor to give those families fair warning when that threat appears imminent.”

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

ICE creates tactics to create fear? What about the illegals that live in your city who are committing crimes?“Oakland is a city of law-abiding immigrants and families." Yeah, explain that to the family and friends of Cpl. Ronil Singh and the many others whose lives have been impacted by the state’s sanctuary laws.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Some of us knew 20-30 years ago...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

"clueless douchebag"

This thread is purely trolling from a liberal Democrats point of view. How come when I create anti-Republican threads they get deleted. But this thread is allowed to stay. The TOS makes no sense. Like in basketball, if you are going to call fouls make sure you call the same fouls on both ends.

edit on 6-1-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

first thing i think of when i hear about jerry brown

jello may be bat # crazzy but he was on point with this one

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Different rules for different fools...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

We're discussing this "foul." Instead of complaining on why your threads were "deleted" how about commenting on the issues that I raised. You can't, because any normal, intelligent person can plainly see the idiocy of the "sanctuary city" movement in this country. It's about people who don't belong in our country hurting and killing American citizens, while Democratic politicians shelter them.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Brown has blood on his hands.

He should own it.

Cowardly scum.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Couldn't agree more DB.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Jello sits way further to the left than Jerry Brown ya know.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

“Oakland is a city of law-abiding immigrants and families who deserve to live free from the constant threat of arrest and deportation,” she said. “I believe it is my duty and moral obligation as Mayor to give those families fair warning when that threat appears imminent.”

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

Um, only the illegal ones can be deported, we don't deport legal immigrants.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

first thing i think of when i hear about jerry brown

jello may be bat # crazzy but he was on point with this one

That song was released in 1978. That's some scary stuff right there.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You want to know the scarier thing?

Brown is downright conservative compared to the incoming governor elect in California.

Think about that ...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting point, during the funeral services for the cop killed by the illegal alien, the incoming governor went to a basketball game and took selfies with the crowd.

Politicians don't care about legal immigrants or citizens, they just want the illegal aliens to come in and enact the Cloward-Piven Strategy.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You cite one example to call it trolling?

How about the fact that this Police Officer (along with countless other Citizens) was murdered in no small part due to sanctuary BS and the complacency surrounding those with a demonstrated proclivity for disregarding our laws and excusing their unlawful conduct by hiding behind BS allegations of "isms" (too many for a sane person to list, frankly)

And that Mayor, that Oakland moron, did nothing but tip off criminals that law enforcement officers were likely to be conducting raids. She not only obstructed their lawful duties, but put each officer at risk. Their policy of not deporting these criminals (by not turning them over to ICE, especially those with federal detainers) contributed to this officer's murder. His killer was ordered deported, but had absconded from the federal immigration court system and was never returned to their jurisdiction because of complicit virtue signalling posturing artificial fools like Brown & Oakland's mayor.

Anything to look good on paper though, right? Whatever best signals your virtuous virtues to the rest of us

.....talk about aiding & abetting (AKA "colluding") with foreign nationals to break US law.... two of your heroes right there. Examples.

EDIT: Nothing against "you" personally df
I use "you" in a very general sense, referencing politicians on the left
edit on 1/6/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

join