It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the food runs out who will die first? Trump or congress?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That was 7 years ago. We have a lot more illegals on the system now.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

How is it the presidents fault if food shortage should occur,as an individual you are responsible for yourself,another one of millenium fame,my parents didn't teach me to work

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

What about the money being funding toward people trying to get in illegally? Sanctuary Cities for example.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Why is this not on the news?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Interesting to see how many want and need government.

Maybe a third option where neighbors help others out and everyone just gives the middle finger to Uncle Sugar.

In rural America and the small towns i can see that.

But imagine the ghettos of Chicago, Detroit ect or Baltimore near DC when the food stamps run out.

You think they will just roll over or go all pro community ?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

How is it the presidents fault if food shortage should occur,as an individual you are responsible for yourself,another one of millenium fame,my parents didn't teach me to work

Never said it was. In fact I don't think it is the government job.

However doesn't change the fact you will have ghettos of starving people, most of whom will be armed.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Puhleeeze. If they don't have food money then it stands to reason they ain't got gas money neither.

You think outside agents would not jump at the chance to put them on busses and send them to DC?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Then someone needs to ask them to wonder why those outside agents, if they "care" so much, aren't using that money to buy them food.

Seriously ...

Hey man, you're starving so I'll bus you to DC, but don't expect me to feed you.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Depends on if they are illegals or not.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Then someone needs to ask them to wonder why those outside agents, if they "care" so much, aren't using that money to buy them food.

Seriously ...

Hey man, you're starving so I'll bus you to DC, but don't expect me to feed you.

I know that, you know that.

But the sort of people I am talking about are not exactly known for their intelligence......if they where then they would not be in the ghettos feeding off big governments teet.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You do realize that there are rules and laws for such, and ultimately he may not get what he wants or things go as he wants right? That it may just end up being an act that will ultimately be only for show?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Due to the loss of food I believe this may cause a domino effect which may effect food availability for everyone. DHS has been saying that peopl should have food for 6 months. To me this means they may already have plans for this scenario.

This is not about the people without food stamps, but may snowball into a situation that critically effects all people.
I worry 5 things may occur:

Loss of electricity due to rioters hitting power stations and critical infrastructure.

Loss of food supply chain due to rioters cutting off food supply to cities.

Loss of fuel due to rioters cutting off roads. No transportation.

Loss of weaponry as fighting begins in cities all around the USA martial law may be enacted for everyone and people would lose their right to bear arms.

Loss of rule of law as law enforcement wont be able to handle a hungry population.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

They should pass a real budget.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

They should pass a real budget.

Trump says we may be shutdown for years.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
And the shutdown just keeps on going I wonder whats going to happen net.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join