It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the food runs out who will die first? Trump or congress?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So the money runs out and welfare stops.

Millions of starved and armed Americans descend on Washington with nothing to lose?

Who going to dragged onto the streets and hung first?

Morally it should be congress as they are holding everything up.

However....most on welfare are likely democrat voters so would they turn on their handlers or go after the bad orange man?

Trump likely will have support of the military to protect him though would anyone bother protecting congress from the mob?

Who going to go down first i wonder?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

When the food runs out, Trump can then legitimately declare a National Emergency and build the wall anyhow. So he will get what he wants, and Congress will have no more excuses not to do their job.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The hungry people.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Kind of an off question, but isn't dc well fortified?

I mean shut down the trains and a few streets and it becomes easily monitored and secured. Well in a triangle around the national mall to capitol hill to the wh.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Interesting to see how many want and need government.

Maybe a third option where neighbors help others out and everyone just gives the middle finger to Uncle Sugar.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't know about either dying.
But this Schumer shutdown V2.0 squarely rests on the padded shoulders of Plutsi and Schumer.
Clearly, these two see national security as an impediment to the commiecrats getting votes.

Anyone, seeing how insincere they are when they met in the White House ,with The VPOTUS and POTUS, understand how sick the commicrats are.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Interesting to see how many want and need government.

Maybe a third option where neighbors help others out and everyone just gives the middle finger to Uncle Sugar.

Oh my, now that is ripping off the band-aid.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unruhestifter
However....most on welfare are likely democrat voters

Deny ignorance, please.

16 of the top 20 welfare states are red.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

However....most on welfare are likely democrat voters

Deny ignorance, please.

16 of the top 20 welfare states are red.

That doesn't clarify anything except bias.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You know sometimes I worry that the next Timothy McVeigh is among us on these boards they way some of you talk about political violence, almost like you're looking forward to it at times.

The food won't run out, even if the food stamps stop sure there will be some very unhappy people, might even see some violence as poor people steal to eat in the extreme. But an armed militia of "Mostly democrats" (how do you even know this?) storming the White House and shooting down Trump and members of congress over of this....no.
edit on 6-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Millions of starved and armed Americans descend on Washington with nothing to lose?

However....most on welfare are likely democrat voters so would they turn on their handlers or go after the bad orange man?

Trump likely will have support of the military to protect him though would anyone bother protecting congress from the mob?

You do understand dc citizens are unarmed?
Only the cops and drug dealers have guns in dc.

Your proposed scenario is unlikely.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can you see it?

It's almost completely masked but still very visible in your phrasing and choice of event.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
When (IF) thousands of hungry people march on D.C., it is going to be very difficult to argue, in that particular moment, that $5 billion would be better spent spent building a wall, than on feeding starving US citizens.

The argument may, or may not be, valid in everyone’s eyes, but it will be made, for the sake of “optics” if for no other reason.

And when it is made, it will be a turning point.

ETA:

Remember, a mother with a starving child will care little for “national security”, and will face almost any risk to see her child fed.
edit on 6-1-2019 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2019 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You know sometimes I worry that the next Timothy McVeigh is amount us on these boards they way some of you talk about political violence, almost like your looking forward to it at times.

The food won't run out, even if the food stamps stop sure there will be some very unhappy people, might even see some violence as poor people steel to eat in the extreme. But a armed militia of "Mostly democrats" (how do you know this?) storming the White House and shooting down Trump and members of congress of this....no.

I think you meant among .
But the point you bring up is valid.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No concern they will et their own first. Another note a guy was proposing having a million people rush the White House and remove The President. Someone finally told him it's a real bad idea. They have enough rounds to hold you back d The President would be long gone.

He thinks it's possible.

HAHAHAHAH

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Changed just my autocorrect messing up again.
edit on 6-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
way some of you talk about political violence, almost like you're looking forward to it at times.

ive been saying that for a long time now

it is not almost like some of them are looking forward to it.
it is exactly like some of them are looking forward to it.

stat digging through the antifa type threads.

wishing the violence would come to their little town

they dont want it to stop
they want a reason to get involved and be justified

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I wonder ... how many of those starving mothers are going to spend that money to get to DC instead of feeding their hungry children? And if they do, what does that say about why they have hungry children?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I think Trump would be more nutritious in general. No smoking or drinking. A healthy diet of sugars and fats. Should be tasty.

Some of the congress could be a little gamey in taste and will probably be loaded with chemicals.

Stick to trump roast I guess

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Around these parts, we call that SHTF... easier to type.

More like millions of unarmed lost souls descend onto the streets in their neighborhood with nothing to lose.

Someone at the local food stamp office... likely a janitor, since the workers will have already been laid off.

Can't argue with that.

The protesters.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join