It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffee, Eggs, and Bacon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
7:00 AM

Nag, nag, nag ! It was incesant and it was starting to really annoy him. How long had they been married now ? Two, no, almost three years. She'd been as nice as pie before the wedding and then as soon as they'd got back from their honeymoon it had started. From the moment they got up until they went to bed she nagged and most of the nagging was about their sex life but let me ask you, would you feel like it after you'd been tormented all day ? Work and the oblivion of sleep were the only respite he received.

Suppressing the rising feeling of hoplessness and anger he poured himself a coffee. No wonder she was a successful lawyer, he thought, she must nag those that opposed her into submission. Now she was attacking his labido again. He spread some butter on some toast and tried to ignore her.

" I know it's not me, other men don't have a problem getting it up. not before I married you and not since."

He looked up at this barb and she returned the gaze.

"That's right you dozy idiot. If I'm not getting it from you what do you expect ? You think I'm going go without just because you can't function as a man ? It wasn't as though it was worth waiting for anyway. What's up ?" she laughed."I've had loads of men in the last year or two."

He could feel his face turn red. He felt numb and her words seemed to echo around in his empty head. He had a sensation that something was broken, not his marriage that had been broken a long time ago, but something else, something inside him.

7:30 AM

She was lying on the kitchen floor, blood seeping from the gash in her head, the broken dinner plate that he'd thrown moments earlier shattered on the ground around her. She was dead.

He poured himself another cup of coffee and put some bacon in a frying pan, he smiled at the thought that she would have disaproved of the bacon, he cracked two eggs into the pan for good measure and sat down and read the post while it slowly cooked. CNN was on the TV and he looked up to catch the weather. This was more like it. Excepting the subdued tones of the weather forecaster and the gentle spitting of the frying food it was quiet. He knew at that moment he had no regrets.

8:00 AM

After breakfast and his third cup of coffee he decided that he should start to address the situation. He was now late for work, he smiled, of course that was better than being just plain late like his late wife. He phoned his work and faked stomache cramps. He told them he'd be in later if they subsided but that he feared he'd be away all day as he suspected that the Thai prawns he'd had last night were the culprit and that he had mild food poisoning. He didn't call her workplace, that would just make things awkward when questions were finally asked about where she had disappeared to.

He first placed a dish cloth over the wound on her head which had already started to congeal and took some clingfilm from a kitchen draw and started to wrap it around her head to hold it in place and to stop any further seapage, he then stripped her naked and dragged her to the bathroom and managed to hoist her in the bath tub.

All this time he was thinking about what to do with the body.

Returning to the kitchen he put her bloody clothes into a black plastic bag and then started to tackle the congealing blood on the tiled floor.

9:30 AM

He was almost finished with the tidying up and had thought of a way of disposing of the body when he looked up and caught what looked like a burning building on TV. He turned up the sound. One of the towers of the World Trade Center had been hit by an airplane. As he watched another plane hit the other tower. Like millions of people around the world he forgot for a moment what he was doing and watched. Looking out of the window he could even see twin plumes of smoke on the Manhatten horizon. Damn!, he thought, his wife often went there for work.

11:30 AM

He watched engrossed like so many other only occasionally did his own wifes murder prick his consciousness. He watched the towers fall and followed every alert and scare that every rogue aircraft brought. Finally, he forced himself to tackle the problem his wife's body posed.

Skillfully he dragged her covered body into the carport and hoisted it into the boot of the car. He drove out into the country for 4 hours and disposed of her body in a shallow grave in the middle of a forested area.

10:00 PM

It was late by the time he returned home and he was very tired. He poured himself a scotch and relaxed in the silence her absence brought. He saw the light on his answer machine flashing and retrieved the messages.

Beep!

"Hey, Sara are you there ? Call me back ASAP I need to know you're OK."

It was her boss. He wondered if he was one of the men his wife had been talking about.

Beep!

"John, it's Sara's boss Simon here. Look can you call me back when you get this. I don't want to worry you but Sara may have been visiting a client in the WTC today."

Beep!

A woman's voice.

"Sara, it's Jane. Call me."

Beep!

And so it went on. Message after message. It was almost as if evberyone wanted to know someone that was in the WTC. He'd remembered clearly that she'd said she was going to go to the office that morning not the WTC.

Sept 11th 2003.

He was standing with other relations of victims of 9/11. He was totally in character. The support he'd received had been amazing and the generousity of the American people had been a huge bonus. Literally billions had been divided amoungst relations. He'd even got extra by saying that she'd been pregnant. The lack of a body had been no obstacle.

Hell !! He was even a hero !!!! ??????

March 2005

He breathed easy. Over 1,000 bodies would never have a trace found and that one body out in the woods ? That would never be found either. He was confident of that.

Everyone remembers where they were on 9/11. He sure did.

[edit on 27-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Fascinating and so plausible it makes you wonder, could it actually have happened? Surely it could have, but did it?

Well, I just erased quite a speculation on this whole thing just in case it ruins where you are headed with this if it goes on.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
That my friend was good reading!!

Thank you

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Great story, John bull 1.

I enjoyed it

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hey john bull 1 your story wasn't good nor it wasn't great do u want me to tell you what it was *pause of silense it was..... AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

He drove out into the country for 4 hours and disposed of her body in a shallow grave in the middle of a forested area.

Not quite the perfect murder.

March, 2006... teenagers with dog on trail hike come across something interesting...?

I will keep quiet about this jb1, if you send $20k to my favorite charity. I will U2U you.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
John bull.......I want more!
That was really good, I feel satisfied.

new topics

top topics

join