It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hey all,
Do you know Tom Sabourin. He's a famous UFO hunter who managed to capture some awesome ufo footage from different spots around the world.
Check his site www.anomalies.net....
The Gulfbreeze cylinder is my favorite one, but they're all really worth to see. They are solid evidence of ufo presence.

PS : Hey Tom, if you stop on ATS, leave us a word

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
No opinions ?

Check the videos folks

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Gee, what a horribly ugly website. Took me a while to find videos but I couldn't stand all the colors, animations, sounds and design. Please tell if someone actually gathers videos on ONE simple page that doesn't cause estethic burn-out

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well Phlake, looks like you made it further than me. I couldn't even get the videos to work. On top of that, the repeating sound I was hearing made me want to go on a shooting spree.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Try as I might I could not get the vids to work !!

Is there another site with the same vids ??

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I was able to watch the vids. THe Gulf Breeze cylinder looks like a passenger jet. 747 IMO. I will have to agree about the quality of the site. It is poorly done.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If that's awesome ufo footage I'd have to see crappy ufo footage. Agree that the site sucks, navigating it is a pain. Most of the vids are explainable. The gulf breeze cylinder is indeed a passenger jet as someone previously stated...another is just an out of focus light from a plane or something.

Web sites like that give ufo enthusiasts a bad name, which is sad.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i do not trust colorblind people, i mean if you publish something on the net you should at leat master the basic skills of webdesign or pay someone who does(me for example). there should be a design-police to arrest such criminals.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm just always skeptical of anyone who can apparently capture multiple sightings of UFOs. The best cases are all isolated events, not recurring, and it seems like one would be hard-pressed to find a genuine sighting over and over again...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
If that's awesome ufo footage I'd have to see crappy ufo footage. Agree that the site sucks, navigating it is a pain. Most of the vids are explainable. The gulf breeze cylinder is indeed a passenger jet as someone previously stated...another is just an out of focus light from a plane or something.

Web sites like that give ufo enthusiasts a bad name, which is sad.

Well actually the sadiest thing is to realize how people can see crap where there isn't.
How can you say that most of the vids are explainable? I'm pretty sure you didn't even watch them all.
And by the way the passenjer jet explanation for the cylinder is the most stupid thing i have ever heard. Where are the wings man ? Even from the side they would be visible. Think twice before saying so ridiculous statements.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How about you think twice before calling what I say ridiculous.

You can't see the wings because the light is not hitting them in a manner that reflects the light back to where the video taker was standing. I've seen high flying planes that look like that on the video myself, and they were all just planes.

The most rational explanation is usually the right one.

edited to add:

Well actually the sadiest thing is to realize how people can see crap where there isn't.

I agree with that 100%

[edit on 28-2-2005 by sensfan]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
sensfan - I agree with you completely. That site was awful and done extremely poor. Indeed its sad to see a referred link be that disappointing too.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
sensfan - I agree with you completely. That site was awful and done extremely poor. Indeed its sad to see a referred link be that disappointing too.

Who cares about the design ? When i gave this link, it was for some interesting videos available in it, not for the site layout...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Umm....The whole site is crap. Crap videos, crap web design, crap crap crap.

How can you say that most of the vids are explainable? I'm pretty sure you didn't even watch them all.

I WAS able to watch them all and I found most of them to be passenger jet lights. Look up light configurations and you will see for yourself.

And by the way the passenjer jet explanation for the cylinder is the most stupid thing i have ever heard. Where are the wings man ? Even from the side they would be visible. Think twice before saying so ridiculous statements.

You should think twice before expecting ANYONE to belive that this crap is anything but crap. Those cylinders ARE passengerjets and you CAN see the wings on them

Look. I DO believe that we are not alone, but sites like this are one of the reasons that UFO's are not taken very seriously by alot of people. If this is your site, I apologise if I offended you, but you have to realize that we will go over this stuff with a fine tooth comb. We will let nothing bogus slip by. And this site is bogus. It is all in the name of denying ignorance.

[edit on 3/1/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
When i read you, it looks like you hold all the truths. i don't wanna polemize on the site. You will not change my mind concerning some of the videos, but anyway, i got my opinion, you got yours, it's ok.
And pleeeaase, i don't need lessons about denying ignorance. In fifteen years i think i learnt enough for deserving this.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
When i read you, it looks like you hold all the truths. i don't wanna polemize on the site. You will not change my mind concerning some of the videos, but anyway, i got my opinion, you got yours, it's ok.

Exactly
We all have our own opinions and that is what keeps us from becoming stale.

And pleeeaase, i don't need lessons about denying ignorance. In fifteen years i think i learnt enough for deserving this.

I wasn't trying to harp on you....well, maybe a little. I had only been awake for about 30 minutes so I probably could have worded it a little less harsh. Anyway, the problem I see with video evidence is the quality is not very good on most clips. This doesnt just pertain to the site you linked to. Im talking about almost all video evidence out there. The best I have seen is the Mexico Airforce video, and all you could really discern from that was a couple of glowing balls moving like no man made vehicle is supposed to opperate. I have even taken video myself and posted it here before, but the quality was so hard to keep that at most all you could really see was some strobing colored lights in a blurry cluster.

So, I am not knocking your research into UFO's or origins of, I was only trying to bring to light that this may not be the best representation of what there is to offer on the subject.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I agree very much

new topics

top topics

join