It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DarkOverLord Hack is Misdirection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: LookingAtMars

its still big in the german news. but it isn't that bad and its not the first time something like that happens.

Thanks for the info. Have any stories come out using the hacked data as a source in Germany or are they all just about the hack.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bauwser
Maybe its the other way around and is this German hack some kind of distraction from the 9/11 hack.

It didn't work then

I don't see anywhere detailing the information that is in the hack.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The only ones that seem to care about the DarkOverLord hack seem to be the alternative media, the Germany hack has been getting lots of press in the MSM and av seen it getting coverage in the alt-media also so I don't really see anything as being a distraction.

Can you point me to where the data is being dug into or stories about what has been found in all the data that was released?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

after two years ats i wonder what in this world isn't a conspiracy?

It all is, remember we are in a simulation

I know what you mean I wonder that myself at times.

edit on 6-1-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

This makes so much sense. Wait for the ingredients to cook. We'll see who is for dinner soon enough.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Silverstein is not an ordinary, average, every-day citizen.

He has been the subject of WTC criminal theories for decades. Anyone who believes in the Axiom "follow the money" has to at least look at Silverstein, as his insurance policies netted him massive payouts post-9/11

Of course, none of that even comes close to the racket created around the defense industry post-9/11. Shareholders in the top contractors certainly got rich, on selling the American taxpayer a lot of useless junk we didn't need at 1000% markup or unproven technology that further eroded our civil liberties, weakened our Constitutionally enumerated rights and has all but eliminated privacy.

That said, someone should also be looking at Merkel, etc data. No reason both can't be looked into simultaneously

There has got to be some patriotic billionaire out there to pony up the money. Or a crowd funding endeavor. My only hope is that whoever gets it uses it to cure our public institutions of the parasitic deep state that has veiled itself with our great flag for so many years.

But I agree though, they like to use these bright shiny objects to distract from important stories

edit on 1/6/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If the DarkOverLord hack is real and 911 details are released, that would be great! It just looks like a it could be a distraction.

Thanks for the informative reply

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The only ones that seem to care about the DarkOverLord hack seem to be the alternative media, the Germany hack has been getting lots of press in the MSM and av seen it getting coverage in the alt-media also so I don't really see anything as being a distraction.

Can you point me to where the data is being dug into or stories about what has been found in all the data that was released?

Thanks

Really just google it, it was all over BBC and cnn last night

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The fact the hack happened is all over BBC and CNN and other outlets, but that is about it. I want details about the corruption and such that must be in the massive data dump.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Some of the stuff you can find in the darker corners of the web, they published information like the Big Angie's email and personal contact details of several government officials along with some correspondence. Understandably a lot of this isnt being published. Its subject just now to a massive investigation in Germany.

Nobody outside of the alt-media however care about DarkOverLord and even at that most folk who are aware of it think its BS.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The details of a massive hack that contains internal political party communications, letters, emails, invoices, chat transcripts, and more confided to the darker corners of the web.

The DNC and Hillary hack details were not confided to the darker corners of the web. Nor were the Snowden hack or Wikileaks dumps. Sounds like TPTB came up with a plan after that happened.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

In fact when I searched TheDarkOverlord Sky News was leading with the story that TheDarkOverlord was offering Celebs Plastic Surgery pics for sale. It mentioned the 9/11 hack and UFO's but it was more interested in the celebrity extortion angle..

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

No it just sounds like the German government has acted batter and quicker on this

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

No it just sounds like the German government has acted batter and quicker on this

How did they do that? A news blackout, scrub the web or misdirection maybe?

I know, battered fish

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Heck, look at what they did with the Panama papers

Great post
Bringing attention to their common tactics goes a long way in removing the wool so carefully placed over the eyes of so many
edit on 1/6/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join