It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Satanic Replacements

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Oh poor love.....it doesn't take a medical professional to see that you are very ill and obviously unwilling to admit it. Its disturbing that you mention sexual torture & murder twice in your post. I also notice you mention mental health professionals "being replaced" so I presume either you still are under the care of a professional or have been. You are falling into the trap of believing your own delusions. There is no shame in getting help especially if you are having such violent and sadistic thoughts. Please seek help

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

You are unfortunate.

Everyone around me used to be evil but have been replaced by some rather nice kind versions.

You must be from the opposite universe.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You been watching " Travelers " on Netflix a little too much.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

In a post-apocalyptic future, thousands of special operatives are tasked with preventing the collapse of society. These operatives, known as "travelers", have their consciousnesses sent back in time and transferred into the body of present-day individuals who would otherwise be moments from death, to minimize unexpected impact on the timeline. 

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You are the only original and the known the universe? Haha how humble...

First of all get thoroughly checked, blood, MRI, EEG,... everything we have for diagnosis, it could be your body signaling you got cancer, a brain tumour, or something.

Second work on your position, I hate to tell you: you are one #hole of about 8 billion equal #holes, with your current mindset you will never gain any answers, because there are others who have been through similar but different experiences.

And third, don't say "scientists talk about xy" use your mind, what does it all really mean? Because a lot of your fantastic ideas are simply put a lack of understanding and Logic.

I'm not saying "that dude's just crazy" quite the opposite actually, I believe you are experiencing out of the ordinary things, but the task is to figure out what's happening, what parts are your brain, what is what in general and then formulate a theory. I'm doing this for years by now with others and we have only scratched the Surface, but enough to tell you with 100% certainty:
people are not acting different towards you because they have changed. You have.

edit on 6-1-2019 by Peeple because: Ishtar jk

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Why is almost every word capitalized? It kept me from reading what you wrote.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouareLoved
Why is almost every word capitalized? It kept me from reading what you wrote.

I agree, it makes it very hard to read

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I had a weird experience at the end of 2017 that lasted for months and involved something similar to what you are describing. If I explained everything here it would sound utterly crazy but I can assure you I was in my right mind. It ended up with me being forced somewhere against my will and detained (they ostensibly detained me under mental-health reasons but it all seemed very contrived. The manner by which I was detained was ridiculous). After being detained in that place it felt like I was being tested. I got the impression as though my memory was being wiped. It felt as though I was in a sort of loop while being in that place and I would only have fragmentary memories of previous loops. I then got put somewhere else against my will for around 3-4 months and it felt like the testing continued. The whole thing felt very manufactured and contrived, Truman-show style.
edit on 8-1-2019 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There is an a more traditional explanation that probably better explains the bad behavior. Possession is
an ancient paradigm. It is easier apparently, to control a body than to replace it.

Replacement does happen, though the beings that are capable don't like to be confined to our little corner of reality.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Are the evil satanic replicants targeting everyone?

I have encountered obvious mind reading going on before but they never seemed evil.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Some of your experiences sound like MKUKTRA programming. Mind Control.

Meaning these things are really happening.

Maybe some gang stalking as well.

Sounds like your relatives are totally into it, as Egyptian religion/symbols/gods are part of it.

Many religions, Freemasonry, cults, military and intelligence networks are involved.

Find out how to check for implants, destroy them and move away.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

an accurate observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join