It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon an unnaturally occurring object, and if so, what are the implications? #Yutu2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You put every moon myth in one place. First the moon is not hollow that's silly. You would be interested to know that our moon is the second densist in the solar system. Only IO has a greater density than our moon.

Now there has never been processed metals found in non rocks that's stupid your implying I guess they were forged? Now let's talk ratios great thing about them is that they are everywhere. Why you ask simple they are easy to create with any two objects and enough time to do the math. I could show ratios between a soccer ball and a golf ball. Doesn't mean it was planned out that way only that they are a sphere.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Is it not just a common misconception , when scientists say that the moon is hollow , what they really mean is that its a sphere with cavernous regions much like the mantle of the earth ?
it has large underground cave systems etc , its not solid , but has regions of cave systems .

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Is it not just a common misconception , when scientists say that the moon is hollow , what they really mean is that its a sphere with cavernous regions much like the mantle of the earth ?
it has large underground cave systems etc , its not solid , but has regions of cave systems .

Scientists dont say the moon is hollow. As for caves very unlikely do to the fact most of its surface was liquified and it doesnt have the same forces that cause caves on earth. Meaning no water to disolve limestone.
edit on 1/9/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
With the moon drifting away from the earth at 3 CM per year, eventually it will not eclipse the sun, thankfully, that is far in the future.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Here is an interesting one:

Space.Com Rare Hole oin the Moon Photographed

Lava tube?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I've read that scientists have said that there are large caves on the moon , so if thats the case how did they form ?

I'm sure they have said that other celestial objects in our solar system are hollow but they meant has a honeycomb like interior due to its formation. It was one of the other moons I cant recall at the moment which moon though !

Do we know anything about the interior of the Luna or will China be the first to delve into the mantle ?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I am sure DR is more expert than me but I found this tidbit:

Details of the Moons Core Revealled by 30 Year Old Data

Apparently new analysis of Apollo seismic surveys by a supercomputer has revealed more details.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Cool , thanks carpy I'll read that now

I knew it was another ATS thread

phobos hollow?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Here is an interesting one:

Space.Com Rare Hole oin the Moon Photographed

Lava tube?
More of interest is the spherical objects attached to the inner side of that hole. They remind me of radar domes.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
For those who are interested in this line of research i.e.: intelligent design of Earth-Moon-Sun system, a really interesting line of inquiry involves the relationships between the units of measurement; the royal cubit, the megalithic yard, and the meter as it relates to the Earth, Moon, and Sun for things like radius/diameter, distance, and motion i.e. the moon orbits the earth at 1m/s, and in particular how they correspond with the design of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

For example re: megalithic yard and royal cubit.

If you take some pieces of wood to make a frame of a certain width, a poll, some string, and a weight for a pendulum, find a nice hill with a bit of a level plateau on top, plant the poll as a center point, describe a large circle divided into 366 segments, then make a frame that sights as wide from the center as the outer circumference of 1/366th slice of the circle, affix it to the top of the poll (or a stand in its place) in such a way that a string with the pendulum weight can be hung from it's center, and then, over a series of nights, adjusting the length of the pendulum string in order so that it will swing back and forth 366 times while the planet Venus transits the gap in the frame (I think that the North Star also works, not sure), when that is done, the length of string will equal a megalithic yard, and the the diameter of the circle it inscribes on the ground = 1 royal cubit.

Need to research this further, but if memory serves, there's also an astonishingly accurate correspondence between the royal cubit and the meter, which has no reason to be that way. FYI the Great Pyramid is 400 Royal Cubits at it's base, and where the phenomenon of eclipse is also due to the sun being 400 times larger than the moon and 400 times farther away.

Also as pointed out earlier, not only does the moon eclipse the sun (same visible diameter) but so too does the Earth perfectly eclipse the sun from the POV of the moon during a lunar eclipse! Just think of that for a while i.e. put that in your pipe and smoke it.

We pointed out also in the OP how the geometrical relationship of the Earth and Moon distills to the same triangle as the Great Pyramid of Giza, resulting in this ratio involving Phi.

That isn't some random comparison, and nothing like it exists among the relationship between any other moons and their host planets in our solar system.

And we're to believe that the moon was formed by a random impact of a Mars-sized object, or a double impact, and just happens to be this way by sheer "coincidence"?

Oh the heavy bias and cynical, willful blindness of the atheist!

edit on 9-1-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If there is NOT a remnant of an ancient astro-engineered object (once rejected stone?) at the center of the moon, and we're forced to abandon the idea of some very ancient TypeIII Civilization working hand in hand with the creator, then, given the anticipatory framework of this design for life, an even more astonishing conclusion must be drawn regarding a first/last cause and the alpha and omega of existence, which would also indicate that the meteor or comet that wiped out the dinosaurs was no random occurrence either!

Question is, if Jesus picked up on these signs in the divine order, both surrounding his birth, and "bracketing" his life's Great Work right down to a certain hour of a lunar eclipse hiding over the horizon, then why oh why can't we see and recognize the fingerprint of God?

Just how willfully ignorant are we, born of a heavy bias against such a notion, that we would refuse to see the sign and the signature?

In the heart of the Ram, this time found nearby caught up in a thicket, not of thorns, but of stars.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It is no wonder to me, therefore, that we and our world has not been invaded or colonized by technologically advanced ET's for whom there must be an aspect of our world that would place them in a state of awe, wonder, and even fear.

That said, I'm not so sure that what the hierarchy of the Roman Church has tried to make of this and do with it, is.. appropriate, since the "kingdom of heaven" that Jesus referenced was as much to differentiate it from the kingdoms and empire of earth and of man, as it was to point to a entirely different type and kind of "hierarchy", monarchy, and order founded upon himself as the keystone in a royal arch through or across which, we might one day pass into everlasting freedom, and some day, God willing, take to the stars.

I'm pretty sure that "they" get it, but do we?

"As above, so below."

I am convinced that the things we've been discussing here in this thread point to the great mystery of all mysteries at the heart of the mystery religions of the ancients up to present day, but whereby the evil of wicked men (who, like pirates and thieves), twisted it and perverted it to continue to serve the evil empire of "Babylon", right up to this very day. May it fall and be thrice fallen!

"I ask for mercy, NOT SACRIFICE!"

Our great sin and embarrassment and the things that we still need to atone for therefore, would include both World Wars of the 20th century, the 2nd of which a certain group of aliens might have tried to conspire in.. the murder of JFK, and 9/11.

This may seem off topic perhaps, but in the grand scheme of things, I don't think it is by any stretch of the imagination.

Must watch!

"Occult" no longer?

edit on 9-1-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: every reason given.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The imagery of the Moon emerging from the Earth like a dollop has simile in the way that dumbell tektites form, rapidly spinning molten silica caused by impacts. Could the Earth have been spinning rapidly when/if that happened?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

From what I've read, as far as the models show, probably not spinning fast enough, which is why that theory was rejected in favor of the Big Whack or Double Big Whack hypothesis, but they don't really know, could have been from a fast spinning molten earth under bombardment. Nevertheless, the end result was/is.. astonishing, miraculous, pick your word.

edit on 9-1-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

An object in orbit of a planet does not just gain distance away, it should decay if anything.

To gain altitude takes energy.

We do not know and can never really know what the Moon did millions of years ago. So when we are told that the Moon is creeping away from us, a whole lot of red lights start flashing.

Quite frankly some of the explanations are weird.

We have only had the measuring equipment for the tiniest amount of time when speaking of planets and moons.

We know diddly squat!

P

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Some information on how we know the moon is getting further away:

curious.astro.cornell.edu... -discovered-intermediate

www.bbc.co.uk...

There is an increase in energy involved, and it comes from changes in the distribution of the energy involved in the Earth-Moon system caused by their interaction together: Earth loses energy, the Moon gains it.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
...Also as pointed out earlier, not only does the moon eclipse the sun (same visible diameter) but so too does the Earth perfectly eclipse the sun from the POV of the moon during a lunar eclipse! Just think of that for a while i.e. put that in your pipe and smoke it. ...

I'd like some of what YOU'RE smoking [grin].

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

What you offered there represents a very false impression re: the shadow of the Earth.

In truth, we're both wrong, but I'm much less so in suggesting that it would be a perfect eclipse from the POV of the Moon.

It would be a NEAR total eclipse with the appearance of a thin red ring around the Earth, like this.

www.businessinsider.com...

Edit to add: Unless that red ring is just Earth's atmosphere.. hmmph. Who's smoking the right stuff now?

To further illustrate

A simulated view of Earth from the moon just before a total lunar eclipse.
NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio

[grin]

edit on 10-1-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: Editing + [grin] added, for irony.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Thank you for the reply.

The problem here is the usual one in physics.

Theory vs reality.

Their theories are contained in that speech but there is no hard evidence.

"The Earth slows down but it is only one five hundredth of a second per century."

Now, just how do they manage to measure that and how many centuries data do we have to play with?

This is a major problem for us, science theories being portrayed as science fact.

Thanks for the vid.

P

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: purplemer

And there are those that make convenient sums out of very rounded up numbers and who mistake coincidence for miracles.

Accurate to 99.9% is not the same as accurate.

I agree but at what point do you say it more than coincidence.

OMG. That NASA scientist was right. The Moon is the Rosetta Stone of our Solar System. WTF?! What's going on here?

It was all fine and good while this was all fun and games and idle speculation, but I'm seeing something else stacking up here, including the nature of the meter as a unit of measurement and it's relationship to the royal cubit as described earlier.

I need to do some research now on the history and creation of the meter as a unit of measurement. Isn't it volumetric related?

We should also consider the nature of the measurement of time, from the second to the minute to the hour, bearing in mind that the moon orbits the Earth @ 1m/s.

This DOES have something to do with the search not for some frozen super-Earth, but an Earth analog, by design, since it's fair to assume that if it's not a mere fluke or coincidence, that what can be done once could very well be repeated, over and over again, and here I'm thinking of the idea of the moon-seed hypothesis, inserted at just the right places in the galactic disc, at just the right times, in pursuit of LIFE and the evolution of life on long-term, stable, evolutionary platform like we have here on Earth, like an assist or some sort of collaborative effort, or just GOD! Crazy!

edit on 10-1-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: slight edit necessary

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join