It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon an unnaturally occurring object, and if so, what are the implications? #Yutu2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
a reply to: purplemer

And there are those that make convenient sums out of very rounded up numbers and who mistake coincidence for miracles.

Accurate to 99.9% is not the same as accurate.

He is right thats not the half of it. There is more so much more but you need to use your noodle to see it and understand it...

Most sacred number in ancient architecture is 432..

its a magic number you can use it decode the moon and the sun and the earth. This number is hidden in the design of all sorts of things from the pryamids to stone henge..

Here is a little 432 to wet your lips

pythagorean tuning was set to A432

Plutonic year... 25920 its a big cycle it takes a long time. We can thank the Sumerians for being able to measure this because these dudes used base 60 maths.. If we didnt have the base 60 maths we could not accuracy measure the procession of the earth..

25920 divide by 60 gives the magic 432

432 * 432 = 186,624 speed of light per second (an error of about 0.3%)

munch on this whilst your reading!

Is it just an eerie coincidence that the speed of Light equals the coordinates of the Great Pyramid of Giza? The speed of light in a vacuum is 299, 792, 458 meters per second, and the geographic coordinate for the Great Pyramid of Giza is 29.9792458°N. Some say this is just one of the many numerical ‘coincidences’ embedded within the Great Pyramid.

www.ancient-code.com...

and now back to 432 so this is a cool coincidence: the dimensions of the great pyramid correspond to the dimensions of our planet at a scale of 1 to 432,000 (great pyramid : earth @ 1 : 432,000 scale)

you want more...!

can you take it there is so much more..

approximate diameter of the sun = 864,000 miles 432 * 2 = 864 approximate diameter of moon = 2,160 miles 432 / 2 = 216

steemit.com...@hyperbolicist/432-a-single-number-used-to-code-the-earth-sun-moon-and-more-how-real-is-math-or-how-mathematical-is-realit y

I could go on and on. But if you want to see go look for yourself..

Happy day to you

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I like to believe that the moon is a colony ship brought here by our ancient ancestors makes it more fun!

even if it is a natural satellite its still amazing as a natural object

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

"even if it is a natural satellite its still amazing as a natural object"

Chance is a fine thing indeed or so it seems.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Can you do more about the moon, and how the Earth-Moon-Sun configuration distills down to the Great Pyramid of Giza?

I don't understand how anyone with an open-mind free from contempt, prior to investigation, can maintain that it's all nothing but a "coincidence" or series of them based on a random collision with a Mars-sized object.

Why the Moon isn't being fully analyzed by now is ridiculous. One NASA scientist described the Moon as the Rosetta Stone of the Solar System.

The atheists are getting so tiring to have to put up with. Such BIAS.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Can you do more about the moon, and how the Earth-Moon-Sun configuration distills down to the Great Pyramid of Giza? I don't understand how anyone with an open-mind free from contempt, prior to investigation, can maintain that it's all nothing but a "coincidence" or series of them based on a random collision with a Mars-sized object.

I agree when you start looking with open eyes its near impossible to negate. People dont want to see it. I dont know why this is. But the writing is on the wall in plain site for all to see.

I will morrow try and get some more up.

Happy days to you

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Thank you.

Speculations:

The astroengineered "moon-seed" hypothesis that it's forced me to offer up has something to do with the idea of a von Neumann probe (traditionally thought of as self-replicating, colonization spacecraft) and a resolution to the Fermi Paradox (where are the aliens?) whereby, instead of traditional colonization of the galaxies & universe by a TypeIII Civilization (Kardashev scale), the methodology involves the strategic insertion at prime locations during solar system formation of these highly specialized "seeds" for the creation of long-term, stable, evolutionary platforms (Earth-analogs) that are/were distributed across the universe like building blocks for life. In other words, we are ourselves a product of a different form of "colonization".

How did they evolve, and where did they come from? Either by design of a Creator or by sheer fluke & happenstance (see magnitude of the cosmos), theirs may have been the first (ie: our own sun is a 5th generation star), and so in examining galactic evolution it may have been determined that it would be most helpful to the "infrastructure" of life in the universe, to provide these seeds as cornerstones for the building and development of life as a cosmic purpose. The appropriate analogy would be that of farming, where the harvest could be of a spiritual/psychological nature and/or that of the development of specialized DNA at the apex of cosmic evolutionary history such that mankind, while backward and undeveloped and ignorant in so many ways, is nevertheless the "latest and greatest" from a design and cosmic evolutionary perspective.

It could be surmised that 2 things might eventually happen to a TypeIII Civilization, one, that they would eventually lose their genetic diversity, and two, having mastered everything, be left without a purpose and nothing left to DO..

It could very well be and likely is, that on their own, while various solar systems create certain forms of life on planets & moons, that to get an ideal world for the kind of life we have on Earth, an "assist" may be needed based upon a certain model of solar system and planetary formation which is where such astroengineered "seeds" or cornerstones come into play.

The only other alternatives when examining the data, are that either Earth is at the very farthest edge of a cosmic fluke, unlikely to be repeated within our own galaxy, or even any other, raising the prospect that we are alone, or, that the Creator was able to build into the creation from the very moment of it's inception, by anticipation, the design properties we see which would be an unfathomable level of control over spacetime, matter & energy, leaving no room for error at any point in time all the way back to the first fraction of a second of the Creation ie: beginning with the end in mind.

If it's discovered that our Earth-Moon-Sun system is no fluke or coincidence favorable to life on Earth, what's exciting about that is how it raises the prospect of finding another or many more Earth-analogs even within our own galaxy or what I call "The Long Earth" which we would likely discover has already been "colonized" in the same manner with variations on the humanoid form.

It would also make ancient Civilization in Earth history and even Biblical history much more believable/comprehensible when we consider the societal interplay of a "kingdom" headed by the invisible Godhead, as well as the presence of ET civilizations poking around from time to time, either as farmhands checking on the "crop" or driven by curiosity to witness the pinnacle of planetary design by more ancient forebears, or as the witting, or unwitting, agents of God's will.

The hallmark would be the discovery of very very ancient alien artifacts, including that which may reside in the center of the moon, in Antarctica, on Mars, Phobos, etc., which we should not be so dismayed to discover or to have discovered already.

But for those who cannot even begin to entertain such ideas, their expectation of our one day finding other Earth-like worlds really ought to be dashed, because it would require something nearly identical to our own unique Earth-Moon-Sun system to resemble anything at all like the Earth.

Further research regarding the particular nature of life on earth as being entirely Moon-Earth-Sun configuration dependent will shed light on the notion that the expectation of finding Earth-analogs by simply identifying rocky water worlds in Goldilocks zones is a fools errand, albeit we are certain to discover them, and when analyzed (by the Square Kilometer Array?) detect the signature of life processes in their atmospheric composition.

In other words, this here may be as good as it gets, but given the apparent design properties, hope rises that it's a kind of model based on what works and has worked before, again, and again.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Either way, whether finding ourselves at the farthest end of an aimless, purposeless cosmic fluke/lottery (for the atheist), or as the byproduct of a super-intelligent design by intent and anticipation (of Creator or created or both as co-creators), the prospect of being alive and self aware on Earth, is rather SOLIPSISTIC, when you really think of it.

Question is - which way does all the evidence and data tip in favor of, and in which scenario are we most likely to one day take to the stars and come to inhabit other Earth-like worlds and even encounter other Civilizations?

In the latter case, there would be every reason to try to be our best and to forge policy that acts as if Earth is an analog or was based upon a model of what life looks like in it's full bloom and splendor and whereby Civility may be defined as "Consciously motivated organization behavior that is ethical in willing submission to a higher power" where it's higher powers all the way up unto the Godhead and universal principals of the kind that Jesus died for, to protect, preserve & uphold in the face of human evil and evil empire, even wicked powers & principalities of this world and others.

Personally, I think that the giant "cube" of the New Jerusalem depicted in the Revelation of John, descending like a Bride from the heavens to the Earth, represents a framework & a context & a "house" that receives its light from neither the sun or the moon.

Although such a thing if and when it comes would be a kind of horror for the staunch atheist, because the implication of that would be that the whole cosmos of a hierarchy of Civilization, are "Christian" and are governed by the love & will of God, may "thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven".

Did word get around? Did all of heaven know? and is it something, born of some high technology of "the word" made manifest, that we might be well served to re-visit with an open mind that isn't biased by "Churchianity"?

I sense a great joke at the expense of all our prior ignorance just waiting in the wings that will be capable of saving the world.

And it might begin with a proper analysis of the Moon's interior and core, along with a fresh look at things in light of a whole new context and frame of reference wherein mankind has been included for a reason and a purpose, which isn't to preyed upon, but to "eat" instead of to be eaten, and to one day fly in the spacious firmament of love and freedom while laying claim to an inheritance prepared for us from before the foundation of the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
RE: God
(think of this as a thought experiment for atheists and believers alike)

So let's assume for a moment (in eternity?) that super-intelligent design is the best explanation for the Earth-Moon-Sun system and solar system or NOT a "mere" fluke or a random occurrence? and further that our Moon and Earth-Moon-Sun design parameters & origins, holds a great mystery about intelligence, creation, origins and destiny.

Aside from Solar Eclipse (which could only be meaningful or significant, if not a mere coincidence, from the POV of an Earth-based observer), and Lunar Eclipse (Earth also eclipses the Sun from the POV of the Moon) might we be able to find any other signals or signs or a record in time and history that would point us to the nature of this divinely designed "house of the midnight sun" & what the contextual historical "play" would contain, but presented in such a way and manner that it would also contain the "fingerprint of God" as it were, so that there could be no ambiguity.

I think that the Bible provides this context, even when read allegorically & symbolically and not just literally or on the apparent surface.

Here is a perfect example which I got from the top OP The Bible Is True.

Please watch.

youtu.be...

And indeed, towards the very end of the Bible, we have this image of a great City of crystal, etc. containing the throne of God and lit NOT by the "light" of the sun and the moon, but that of the lamb of God at the right hand of the power of God, with all the elders and tribes who are themselves symbolic of the 12 zodiacal precession of the equinoxes, and the context within which we reside in our galaxy while tracing a vortex like motion above & below the galactic equator.

What am I suggesting? That the "word" of the Bible contains a "hidden" code, offering the kind of validation we would like to see, which by it's nature and to be convincing must present itself from out of time or from the POV of A-Z or from the Alpha, to the Omega.

I am convinced, that when these discoveries are made and we begin to track the breadcrumbs left behind for us to eventually discover, that some curious scientist who isn't beholden to the atheist materialist-monist perspective/bias, will take a close look at the symbolism and the code and the "map" laid out in the Bible, and then go wide eyed in an epiphany that might also cause him to laugh out loud at the simplicity of it on the far side of complexity.

And if we're already deep in solipsism in either case, we might as well take it all the way and recognize that here on earth of all places, the great teacher and counselor, lord and king of the universe, made an appearance in time from outside of time, and at just the right time, while inviting us (one and all) to follow him and eat of him as the bread of life which is already eternal but that to be substantive, and to communicate, had to make it's appearance and become manifest since love to BE love must communicate itself and be a love of action. Spiritual food for everyone's enjoyment at the wedding feast. That's one heck of a frame of reference and allegory!

And is it any wonder that Jesus performed his Great Work with the use of the astrological frame in the form of a certain lunar eclipse a mere 2000 years ago?

Is it really here, of all places that God made his communication known? Can this be validated? As solipsistic as it may appear, it seems to hold water ie: has internal consistency and integrity.

Let us therefore turn to the last page of our Bibles and there ponder the magnificence and beauty of another context where the WORD is itself the medium, the message, and the higher reality, made accessible not only to to the human being, but to all observers and watchers even those who've been hanging around since time immemorial including all who might have participated in one way or another ie: sons of God and morning stars who sang God's praises as the cornerstone was laid.

God's like - you want something to do? Watch THIS!

Ironic however, that we might be the last to understand it's true meaning and significance, it's true import, and export.

"And the first shall be last and the last, first. As my father first sent me, even so send I, you."

Save the world level stuff, basically, is what I'm talking about. The meaning and significance and the power of the cross cannot be undone, and why would anyone want to even bother to try?! He did it!

I'm reminded here of the parable of the Prodigal Son and in particular, the reaction/response of the jealous elder brother who worked the farm for his father the whole while, will this "son of yours" blew his inheritance on riotous living! to which the father pleads with him to come in to join in the celebration. "Let all with ears (or their equivalent) let them hear!" LOL!

P.S. We love you too! #Yutu2!

edit on 7-1-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Interesting theory. S&F

Could Luna perhaps originally have been the moon of a large planet that existed where the main asteroid belt lies now between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter & gradually drifted into a stable Earth orbit.

If the hypothetical planet was larger than Earth, that may explain why Earth has such a large moon.

Just thinking out loud. I'm no expert on Celestial mechanics, Orbital mechanics or gravitation.

To address the actual question posed "Is the Moon an unnaturally occurring object". Maybe it was used as a life raft of sorts by the inhabitants of this hypothetical planet to get to Earth. Who knows how advanced they could have been.

M.
edit on 8-1-2019 by krossis because: M.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

IMO the moon was placed into the position it is by someone or something.

Why do I think this? because its all just little too good.

Why is it, that when the moon rotates around the earth it stays the required distance in front of the earth even when at some point in time, in the rotation cycle, the earth and the moon are traveling in the same direction?

At all times the earth is moving forward so, so must the moon because otherwise at some point in its rotation it would fall behind the earths speed and eventually go further and further away from the earth and drift off into space never to be seen again.

Conversely, at some point in its rotation of the earth it would out in front of the earth and risk being so close to the earth that it might fall in on it, meaning there is some intelligent involvement in preventing it.

If this cycle kept up, eventually the moons speed would become jerky and eventually get out of sync with the earth.

This makes me think there is some kind of intelligent involvement in the speed and distance of the moon.

if anyone replies to this please dont' bother with all the god stuff. I''m sick to death of it.

Similarly please don't bother with "scientists think" or "scientist speculate that ...."

Happy to hear of "scientists have PROVEN xyz" - no worries.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I suspect that we also need to be considering these things NOW with a certain sense of URGENCY before we lose the ability to even begin to consider the implications due to heavy bias and/or simplistic or lazy thinking, missing the opportunity altogether and sink into a quicksand of ignorance, when all the while the intended message was staring us straight in the face right in our own backyard.

edit on 8-1-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wow! reading some of the responses here on ATS brings back a quote from Charlie Chaplin

"our cleverness has made us bitter and cynical"

Interesting Op Ankh

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Since several of our planets have moons I'd say that moons in general are not only naturally occurring but common as well.

The inner planets have no moons, the Earth is the only one with 1 moon, and the relative size of our moon (huge) to the host planet is not repeated.

Every aspect of evolution and life on Earth is a function of our moon and earth-moon-sun configuration, right down to the human reproductive and gestation cycle.

Without our single, giant moon, there would not be liquid water over 90% of the surface of the Earth, and the framework for long-term evolutionary stability would not exist.

Absolutely this.

I think aliens added the moon to orbit Earth to add stability and repetition to Earth's cycles, and its lifeforms. (Presumably the planet was more chaotic without the moon. And less supportive of life, especially advanced life forms.)

The moon is known to influence the oceans, everyday, and it's not even fringe lol. Every fisherman, beach bum, life guard, etc. knows that the tides naturally, and noticeably rise each night after the sun sets (and then the moon is pulling on the water, or something like that lol).

Also it's wild to think that women's monthly cycle matches up almost perfectly with the lunar cycle each month.

The aliens built in this certain framework for advanced life to develop IMO.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I agree that it was a byproduct of ancient astro-engineering as a kind of co-creative or collaborative effort, the laying of the cornerstone, but there's a problem that has to be considered.

Analysis has shown that the moon is comprised mostly of Earth-mantle material, and, that both Earth & Moon were formed at about the same distance from the sun. This is indisputable.

What makes zero sense, however, in light of the geometrical relationships with the Earth & Sun and it's perfect orbit, along with the fact that it's during the epoch of Earth-based observers the moon appears as the same visible diameter as the sun with the sun being 400 times larger, and 400 times farther away - is the notion that it was formed as a result of a random collision with a Mars-sized object or, to try to make it work with the models, a double-collision with the same Mars-sized object.

Now of course one might imagine that God would be the ultimate astro-engineer capable of such a feat of creation, but the more likely scenario is that of a kind of artificial astro-engineered object that would be capable of drawing from the rapidly spinning Earth, just the right amount of material, to just the right distance from the Earth (then, much closer, which would have appeared 15X larger in the ancient Earth sky), and to just the right size, and momentum to assume it's wonderful orbit, which indeed has been running an evolutionary program on Earth ever since. It might even be responsible for the programming of our DNA over time.

Yes, it's responsible for the tides, the weather (trade winds), the ocean currents, animal and human reproductive cycle, etc.etc. as well as, allowing the Earth an inner planet to maintain it's axial position for a longggg time, and, due to the "3 body problem" involving the relationship with the Earth and Sun, causing the Earth to spin on it's axis at an incredible rate of speed (once every 24 hours) for an inner planet, which usually slow down and eventually tidal lock (Mercury is tidally locked to the sun ie: same face to the sun like the moon is to the earth) and Venus is almost to that point. Earth OTOH, due to the moon, just keeps on spinning and spinning fast like the planetary Energizer Bunny.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
Wow! reading some of the responses here on ATS brings back a quote from Charlie Chaplin

"our cleverness has made us bitter and cynical"

Interesting Op Ankh

Thank you Sir. I invite you to read the various speculations that I've offered for the implications of an artificially designed moon in our solar system which one esteemed NASA scientist referred to as the Rosetta Stone of the Solar System - our moon. Think of what that suggests.

The ancient egyptians referred to the moon as the mother of creation.

I also suspect that if interstellar & intergalactic travel through spacetime is possible, that this particular configuration might attract a lot of attention, if not envy from those who evolved on similar evolutionary platforms, which for me, makes the reference to the "light" of the moon and the sun being transcended by the light of the Lamb of God in Revelation, significant, not even as much to we ourselves as observers, but to others observing who would recognize the design parameters involved in the construction of our world.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Analysis has shown that the moon is comprised mostly of Earth-mantle material, and, that both Earth & Moon were formed at about the same distance from the sun. This is indisputable.

^Actually I've always heard the opposite, that the moon is NOT made of the same material as Earth. And that the moon is supposedly a much older, foreign object, which was somehow caught into orbit with Earth.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

From what I've come to understand, the science refutes that completely.

Artificial, astroengineered moon-SEED however, as a kind of cornerstone of Earth-Moon-Sun and solar system, could be a much, much older foreign object, and thus, this is the crux of my thesis or hypothesis.

So perhaps..

"The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone."

~Psalms 118:22, and also quoted by Jesus in reference to himself and his fate.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
In which case it was God who took it, used it, punk'd the original builders, and performed a Great Work with it before the entire observing universe, here on Earth of all places!

Let us consider this very carefully and then act as if and forge policy accordingly.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
section51-ufo.com/2015/10/disc-shaped-ufo-flying-over-tokyo-ginza-japan-oct-2015.html

Utsuro Bune ................... the NORTH KOREAN WAR, will begin immediately after, China launches a satellite to the dark side of the moon! (perhaps following the alleged, nuclear weapon that eliminates the world trade one building, the new building there, at ground zero)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

From what I've come to understand, the science refutes that completely.

Artificial, astroengineered moon-SEED however, as a kind of cornerstone of Earth-Moon-Sun and solar system, could be a much, much older foreign object, and thus, this is the crux of my thesis or hypothesis.

So perhaps..

"The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone."

~Psalms 118:22, and also quoted by Jesus in reference to himself and his fate.

Well actually there was another common theory that the moon had broken off of the Earth, from some kind of collision.

I think that's the older theory, which was replaced by the conclusions that the moon did not break off from the Earth, but rather was an older object, which somehow got caught in orbit.

Of course... who knows, lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join