It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HACKERS RELEASE “9/11 Papers” to the People, Claim Leaks Will “Burn Down” Deep State

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Could someone explain the "Deep State" LOL. Such a Joke. Really! Names please.

The deep-state is that unprovable enemy that they like to pretend is some kind of omnipresent threat to mankind.

You have to understand that some of the individuals on these boards (not many but some) kind of view the world from the point of view of a Tom Clancy character.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If the government does/did pay for the information, would that mean that they are worried that there is damaging information out there?
And I thought that the government doesn't deal with people like this?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
If the government does/did pay for the information, would that mean that they are worried that there is damaging information out there?

This is what I was trying to get at.

So the government are never going to pay and they are never even going to acknowledge this group, if they did that would be like a belated Christmas present to 9/11 Truthers.

So this group can then basically post absolutely nothing of any significance and say the government caved and paid the money to keep the information secret.

....Even if they had absolutely nothing in the first place and nobody from the government even spoke to them.

Sad but I can see this turning into some big crazy wild conspiracy thats going to grow arms and legs and before you know it we will have threads about how this "PROVES 9/11 FALSE FLAG ALIENS OMFG!!!!!" type of threads springing up over the internet.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yep, but I wonder what info can come out that matters to the public?? Example??

USA attacked by ME forces of some type. No one arrested, no one fired, no real investigation....Bush does nothing...crushes some haters in afghan...destroys uninvovled Iraq and USA is now 21 trillion in debt and lives along side terror and war.

What exactly could be exposed? Guiliani was in on the plot to get the USA in its current situation? Is that the big reveal?

That the 911 attacks got us directly to todays America...is hidden by a search for no plane at the pentagon. The investigation into 911 ends when the FEMA cell door closes on you.

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Where's the beef?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Guy advertises 9/11 documents, people pay, then we received unreleased 9/11 documents. Someone hands you stacks and stacks of pages and some else expects you to find the single best piece of evidence 2 days later. Utter laziness. You guys can help read the documents too lol. Stop arguing about if it's real or not and start reading the dang documents with us. The documents are very real, anyone who has spent five minutes with them can attest. Talk of this leak is being banned all across the internet. Spooks are shutting it down on Reddit because leaking classified dox are against TOS. Few people have time to read hundreds or thousands of documents all day to then explain them to someone who will still deny it when confronted with bulletproof evidence because they're an NPC shill anyway. My wife will be on my ass if I'm reading this stuff for over an hour. We need everyone with a brain. You can read the documents online without downloading them. Or save the encrypted dump to a USB stick and bury it in the yard just on the 1% chance this pans out. We can be sure these are real documents labeled confidential including 9/11 insurance litigation with Underwriters, private emails between lawyer and client, depositions of 9/11 witnesses from the airport that all werent available to the public before this leak.
edit on 1/6/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

They don't. They kill them..

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Where's the beef?

Send 5 bitcoin to this address:

ab1amgu11ibledntneedmnyaywy

And I will send you the beef in the mail.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: revswim

I think it is being shutdown because of a very illegal hack that is concerning very real and private information from victims of 9/11? Strange the truth movement is “concerned” with justice for the victims of 9/11 until people are trying to minimize the illegal release of their private data. Classy.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: revswim
Talk of this leak is being banned all across the internet. Spooks are shutting it down on Reddit because leaking classified dox are against TOS.

And yet there's a few threads here on ATS, loads of YouTube videos and even Metabunk has a thread to discuss it

Few people have time to read hundreds or thousands of documents all day to then explain them to someone who will still deny it when confronted with bulletproof evidence because they're an NPC shill anyway. My wife will be on my ass if I'm reading this stuff for over an hour.

Classic slacktivism

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

If this really was a threat to the deep state wouldnt they just pay the couple of million and button up the issue..

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Anything new on this LARP?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]AugustusMasonicus[/post]

Came to ask the same thing- without the larp part- Cause.... im emotional and still want this to be true lol

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes if you donate $19.99 now you not only get layer 1 and layer 2 , but they will throw in layer 3 at no extra charge.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Yes if you donate $19.99 now you not only get layer 1 and layer 2 , but they will throw in layer 3 at no extra charge.

What a bargain. Can I also get a free Q LARP update and the Pizza Gate one too.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: interupt42

What a bargain. Can I also get a free Q LARP update and the Pizza Gate one too.

No, but if you throw in another 4.99 they will remove the nude captcha picture of a cowboy that goes by the name db.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Only new thing is some hackers got some money because they bamboozled people into thinking there was super incriminating stuff. I doubt they went through any of it themselves. Just a bunch of document fallout from 9/11 that people are paying to see, and I seriously doubt anything incriminating will be found. Nor will super secret UFO info be released. But, won't stop people from sending these crooks more money.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Could you imagine if the group Dark Overlord, gets paid to destroy the info and then releases the documents anyhow?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Don't you just love a conspiracy theory that is self propagating?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What could be new? They will say they paid us to destroy the evidence. Nothing new in that.
Its a self serving conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join